Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 85. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
if anyone wants to buy crave or any other coin cheap , best hurry btc looks like its entering pumperitis phase  Tongue 
goldman sachs invest $50mill ( maybe more ) , gbtc , itbit and Vhttp://www.coindesk.com/swedens-nasdaq-exchange-approves-bitcoin-based-etn/  and many more, all buying a few month before regulation kicks in  Cool

wat up Pump! you said it man...I was calling for a btc reversal on 4/16 around 223 and a zeroblock vwap trend reversal! Goldman Sachs and all the big Wall Street boys getting in for months!
load up on da crave....$$$

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
if anyone wants to buy crave or any other coin cheap , best hurry btc looks like its entering pumperitis phase  Tongue 
goldman sachs invest $50mill ( maybe more ) , gbtc , itbit and Vhttp://www.coindesk.com/swedens-nasdaq-exchange-approves-bitcoin-based-etn/  and many more, all buying a few month before regulation kicks in  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
if his marketing sucks stop quoting his giant ad

Good point I think I did it out of habit, it was late for me lol deleted!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
selling crave masternode just for 1 btc available at cryptsy,  Grin Cheesy

a good deal if you believe that crave will soon worth more than btc...  Shocked

come quick before they cancel their selling.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
decentralised crave wallet exchange...

lets say both of us have our crave wallets open. on the top of wallet there is a buy/sell button. i want to sell some crave today so i send 20crave to the masternodes network and i leave a price and bank account number. you decide you would like to buy so you check the buy box and a list of current sellers will appear , number of coins(in this case ,my 20crave) and price then buy now button. you click buy now and the bank account number appears, when you do this my wallet (seller) is given an alert that a payment has been made, i click confirm after recieving the payment. the masternode releases funds to you.

the gd thing is the banks would never know what you purchased from me, it couldve been an item from gumtree.
also there could be less fees with this as currently there is two fees when buyin crave, fiat to btc,then btc to crave and on both occasions the xchange is the one who makes the bit of profit...
but with this idea the masternodes could take 10x less in fees and still be paid a tiny bit ;-)
this could also prevent the problem about whales and walls.

How would you make it trustless? like the masternode knowing that the fiat was received? I think you would still need a good amount of good faith.    
You do it like localbitcoins where there is a secret number that only you know.

Never used localbitcoins. Anyone care to give me a a brief explanation of how it works?
localbitcoins...

on the top of localbitcoins there are buy/sell button and other options.  i want to buy some btc today so i send 2btc to local bitcoin escrow and i leave a price and bank account number. you decide you would like to buy so you check the buy box and a list of current sellers will appear with ratings , number of coins(in this case ,my 2btc) and price then buy now button. you click buy now and the bank account number appears, when you do this the (seller) is given an alert that a payment has been made, i click confirm after recieving the payment. the localbitcoin escrow releases funds to you.

the gd thing is the banks would never know what you purchased from me, it couldve been an item from gumtree.

oh I see thanks. What about the secret number ICM mentioned?
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Had a bunch crave at the beginning wish I never sold. But it is what is. Atleast i made some profit.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
This one is for ICM:

Is creating a decentralized exchange within the crave wallet possible?
I mean...that would be amazing. Problems solved with the feds and gov.
A safe way we can exchange our Crave for BTC. If the heat gets huge on other exchanges in the future. Who knows what'll happen.

Its possible of course but don't give ICM ideas he/she tends to implement them on impulse lol. Smiley
This is true, I like the challenge Cheesy

It is possible, but it is a very hard problem to solve, and I don't know of any working proof of concept out yet.  You need atomic cross-chain transactions.  You can approximate it now, but to build a inter-chain system that is totally bulletproof and completely trustless is a tough nut to crack.

Check this http://mercuryex.com/ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mercury-fully-trustless-cryptocurrency-exchange-looking-for-testers-946174

Here we go again lol This coin is gonna be a God coin by the time its all said and done!  Cheesy
Mercury looks really cool.  It is still using a centralized service for order matching/trade engine.  But you know what....we got the perfect system to take on that duty.......Adrenaline Nodes..... Cheesy

Wow. You're a genius Shocked

Shocked

Everyone know that ICM delivery the things, this gonna be the icing on the cake, this new made my weekend. cheers

That gonna be epic.  Cool
Activity: 130

lets say both of us have our crave wallets open. on the top of wallet there is a buy/sell button. i want to sell some crave today so i send 20crave to the masternodes network and i leave a price and bank account number. you decide you would like to buy so you check the buy box and a list of current sellers will appear , number of coins(in this case ,my 20crave) and price then buy now button. you click buy now and the bank account number appears, when you do this my wallet (seller) is given an alert that a payment has been made, i click confirm after recieving the payment. the masternode releases funds to you.

also there could be less fees with this as currently there is two fees when buyin crave, fiat to btc,then btc to crave and on both occasions the xchange is the one who makes the bit of profit...
but with this idea the masternodes could take 10x less in fees and still be paid a tiny bit ;-)

How would you make it trustless? like the masternode knowing that the fiat was received? I think you would still need a good amount of good faith.    

Never used localbitcoins. Anyone care to give me a a brief explanation of how it works?
localbitcoins...

on the top of localbitcoins there are buy/sell button and other options.  i want to buy some btc today so i send 2btc to local bitcoin escrow and i leave a price and bank account number. you decide you would like to buy so you check the buy box and a list of current sellers will appear with ratings , number of coins(in this case ,my 2btc) and price then buy now button. you click buy now and the bank account number appears, when you do this the (seller) is given an alert that a payment has been made, i click confirm after recieving the payment. the localbitcoin escrow releases funds to you.

legendary

EDIT: I mean the secret number thing
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Alright dev get to work and stop giving other devs ideas, make the marketplace and the exchange and just take the best pieces from other coins and incorporate them. Fork your shit and release the god wallet at an unspecified date. Dont give source out so your coin can be unique.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
In response to matching different blockchains and timing in decentralized exchange..  XAI sapience had/has a cross blockchain connect tool. "Inter Blockchain Transport Protocol" furthest thing it was used for was peering with another chain. I guess listening is the first step Wink uses standard bitcoin protocol. https://twitter.com/SapienceAIFX/status/567482898589437952

In response to
Both my wallet and node have not staked a single crave since the IP2 release.  They are connected and show network traffic.  But no staking.   Sad
did you make any config changes or move coins around anytime near when the wallets stopped staking/noding?

No config changes, but I withdrew 26 out of 526.66667 crave from my masternode to my wallet.  Followed sologap's instructions.  Looks like others having his issue too.

did you use coin control to send? can you check that you did not break up your single 500 coin input? maybe post the transaction if you dont mind.

Grin
Activity: 140

legendary

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i keep saying icm is genius i was saying month ago   Cool
Activity: 432
This one is for ICM:

A safe way we can exchange our Crave for BTC. If the heat gets huge on other exchanges in the future. Who knows what'll happen.

Its possible of course but don't give ICM ideas he/she tends to implement them on impulse lol. Smiley

It is possible, but it is a very hard problem to solve, and I don't know of any working proof of concept out yet.  You need atomic cross-chain transactions.  You can approximate it now, but to build a inter-chain system that is totally bulletproof and completely trustless is a tough nut to crack.

Check this http://mercuryex.com/ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mercury-fully-trustless-cryptocurrency-exchange-looking-for-testers-946174

Here we go again lol This coin is gonna be a God coin by the time its all said and done!  Cheesy
Mercury looks really cool.  It is still using a centralized service for order matching/trade engine.  But you know what....we got the perfect system to take on that duty.......Adrenaline Nodes..... Cheesy

Shocked

Everyone know that ICM delivery the things, this gonna be the icing on the cake, this new made my weekend. cheers
Activity: 334
Some peep should put some more BTC on YoBit.Net and c-cex.com to make more liquidity on those exchanges.  Arbitrage can be profitable Smiley

2015-04-12 20:10:30   2015-05-07 22:47:51   CRAVE/BTC   BUY   0.00067111      223.06418885   223.06418885   0.14970060
Activity: 263
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
This one is for ICM:

It is possible, but it is a very hard problem to solve, and I don't know of any working proof of concept out yet.  You need atomic cross-chain transactions.  You can approximate it now, but to build a inter-chain system that is totally bulletproof and completely trustless is a tough nut to crack.

Here we go again lol This coin is gonna be a God coin by the time its all said and done!  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: