Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED] - page 31. (Read 120455 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Without my son niitassin, this coin is dead Sad
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

icm needs only 2 minutes of work and crave is dead.
only action he needs to do is start wallet and send the code.

That days ICM also could destroy the chain.
So just stop spreading FUD and do something constructive.

Can someone explain exactly how that would destroy the coin? All my research only shows that it could potentially disable some RPC commands until an ignore alert flag is added to the config file. Is it something different with the masternode/staking code? Anyone using RPC commands has (should have) enough experience to do this in 30 second. So what if he sends a key-compromised alert?  Does this mean that satoshi, Gavin, and thyemos can all kill the bitcoin core if they wanted?  I highly doubt that is the case.

JJ 

yes it is issue with bitcoin too, who to trust.
as already said they say btc has a failsafe system if one of devs will go mad.
what ever their failsafe system is, dont know

Nope. There's no centralized checkpointing in bitcoin. Here it's derrived from ppc.

why are you talking about checkpointing? it has nothing to do with this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
PLEASE TAKE THE DISCUSSION TO THE TAKEOVER THREAD!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1155824

Are you crazy?We moved from that children party thread back.
You probably missed the important information that this kid Dev fucked Crave up,don't you?

Yes, you right. I think better to continue dialogue in this tread, and maybe even in the first not moderated  topic with 700+ pages https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-crave-1st-pos-masternodes-dark-assets-i2p-market-embrace-the-dark-997356

Hi Tema,
the very first one is locked by ICM.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500

You probably missed the important information that this kid Dev fucked Crave up,don't you?

Yes, you right. I think better to continue dialogue in this tread, and maybe even in the first not moderated  topic with 700+ pages https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-crave-1st-pos-masternodes-dark-assets-i2p-market-embrace-the-dark-997356

legendary
Activity: 1316

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
ICM...please come back...this is ridiculous nad sad at once.
Never give a responsibility to a children.

I don't think dev is a children, he just got a child from outside in India and put it on a webcam lmao.

Also, what do I put in a video that proves I am really who I say I am? Log in GitHub from my PC on camera?

Nevermind these naysayers.  They probably lost money on recent rise and fall and unhappy. Tune your self off from noises.   I for one thought your rc3 was good except it forked unexpectedly.  Fix that and crashing problem.  Do some testing before releasing it.   When mature product released, I be sure to be first to download it, as others would.  As long as your qt is good without any unexpected behavior, it will stick and gain wider acceptance.  Keep plugging away.  There is light at end of tunnel.

legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Can someone explain exactly how that would destroy the coin? All my research only shows that it could potentially disable some RPC commands until an ignore alert flag is added to the config file. Is it something different with the masternode/staking code? Anyone using RPC commands has (should have) enough experience to do this in 30 second. So what if he sends a key-compromised alert?  Does this mean that satoshi, Gavin, and thyemos can all kill the bitcoin core if they wanted?  I highly doubt that is the case.

JJ 

Nope. There's no centralized checkpointing in bitcoin. Here it's derrived from ppc.
legendary

JJ 

Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff

JJ 
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
you are now ignoring some safety related things if continue with any current wallets..
icm can take this down if he wants.
no one has fixed that.
You are so boring. At this moment return of ICM is most desired scenario here and you call it something to fix.

you have funny scenarios, thats just you..
really think icm will come back?

So you are in your own logical trap. First you say he can come back and take crave down, then you doubt he will return.
not you again..
can we trust he wont do it?
or do you think he is dead, and keys are craved with him..
sorry, but think this again.

Yeah, you have serious problems with logical reasoning. Let me help you.
At this moment CRAVE is ICM's coin. He controls official website, official code repository. He controls keys.
If someone will successfully take over it, then that someone will control official code and keys. As simple as that.
If you dislike centralized keys mechanism just remove them from code.
Those keys were not introduced after ICM leaving, they sit here since beginning. They are bad, but they were also bad when CRAVE was hyped and had a price 200k+. That days ICM also could destroy the chain.

legendary
you are now ignoring some safety related things if continue with any current wallets..
no one has fixed that.
You are so boring. At this moment return of ICM is most desired scenario here and you call it something to fix.

So you are in your own logical trap. First you say he can come back and take crave down, then you doubt he will return.
not you again..
can we trust he wont do it?
or do you think he is dead, and keys are craved with him..
sorry, but think this again.
Activity: 25
Merit: 100

I don't think dev is a children, he just got a child from outside in India and put it on a webcam lmao.

Also, what do I put in a video that proves I am really who I say I am? Log in GitHub from my PC on camera?
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
no one has fixed that.

Activity: 25

Grin it was metaphorically written

Anyway he acts like a real child

Deleting valid posts like he just did is a childish move. He is 12 afterall, and I guess he does not understand how many people are going to lose real money from this.

PoD?

From where on Earth will I get the BTC to get the PoD Verification

Deleting valid posts like he just did is a childish move. He is 12 afterall, and I guess he does not understand how many people are going to lose real money from this.

Lost Hashpower in like a couple hundred scams

Well... what do you think? There are some things that can't be psychologically changed.

Also, LordCoder, that was a Motorola G XT1033 Model Running Android Lolipop 5.0 Brazillian Firmware, go ahead and Metadata Analyze it,,,

If anyone can do PoD for free (Trustable) then let me know
legendary
no one has fixed that.

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
The price going to slow everyday..  Huh Huh
Activity: 164
no one has fixed that.

May be but niitassin will destroy Crave for sure if we follow him any longer.That's for sure
Agree with that.He yesterday  started 3 new threads.Of course it's my opinion.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12463803
GreyNote had the same look as BitMønt and Moneta but he deleted /changed that
Nothing good will happen
Judge yourself ...
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
no one has fixed that.
no one has fixed that.

May be but niitassin will destroy Crave for sure if we follow him any longer.That's for sure
Pages:
Jump to: