Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market [MODERATED] - page 61. (Read 120455 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
somone stole my coins from my multipool account
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
looong time didnt see this crave shit icm still scamming ppl Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
icm is piece of feases

R.I.P. English.
imnottalkinggrammareng
weretalkingicmshitdevscammingyu
nubielol
icm=industrialcoinmorron
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
looong time didnt see this crave shit icm still scamming ppl Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
icm is piece of feases

R.I.P. English.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
icm is piece of feases
Activity: 263
I stopped uploading since icm fixed the sync issues. Anyway till we get android upgrade Ill upload blockchain upon request. Ill do it when I wake up.

Thanks man no rush
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
I stopped uploading since icm fixed the sync issues. Anyway till we get android upgrade Ill upload blockchain upon request. Ill do it when I wake up.
Hey ive been unable to sync for the last 4 hours on first android build, anyone else having issues?  First time its happened so its odd.  Also which file do i delete to reset peers, is it conf or is there an actual peers file?
There's an actual peers file, peers.dat.
Thanks, deleted 2 peers files (one peers.dat and one peers*****.dat?  The*** were misc letters and numbers?  I mightve had two versions installed at once) and afterwards it kept hanging at the 'loading done' splash so i just dropped it and downloaded the newest version.  Syncing with healthy connections now, so huh, cool beans.

@Starin if you get a chance the blockchain download on mycrave is 5 weeks old <3
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hey ive been unable to sync for the last 4 hours on first android build, anyone else having issues?  First time its happened so its odd.  Also which file do i delete to reset peers, is it conf or is there an actual peers file?
There's an actual peers file, peers.dat.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hi, i burned few crave for blur 2 months ago so i had in my wallet a "0.00001 crave" transaction, my wallet had only this transaction.
3 weeks ago i transfered my crave from bittrex to another adress from my wallet for staking but yesterday i retransfered all my crave portofolio to bittrex and i just forgot that i had this 0.00001 transaction on 1 adress and transfered it with the rest of my crave.
are my blur gone or they are still in my wallet ?

from what i understood, they are still in address that you put your blur but its only visible on darkpool
If you are thinking in selling your crave, dont do it yet
Probably we will have good news tonight
Oh ok so they can only be transfered with darkpool and not with the normal wallet right ?
im not selling my crave, i had a spyware so i reinstalled windows and moved my coin. Hopefully nobody stole me!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
hi, i burned few crave for blur 2 months ago so i had in my wallet a "0.00001 crave" transaction, my wallet had only this transaction.
3 weeks ago i transfered my crave from bittrex to another adress from my wallet for staking but yesterday i retransfered all my crave portofolio to bittrex and i just forgot that i had this 0.00001 transaction on 1 adress and transfered it with the rest of my crave.

from what i understood, they are still in address that you put your blur but its only visible on darkpool
If you are thinking in selling your crave, dont do it yet
Probably we will have good news tonight
Activity: 2
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Why blocks are downloaded so slowly?
I got stuck on 32712 block.
Is it normal?

Last version v1.4.5.0-g32a928e  is very quickly synchronize - 30-40min  http://mycrave.org/downloads/
Activity: 639
Merit: 503
Activity: 333
"troll/fudder" in bitcointalk = "conspiracy theorist" in the real world
Activity: 664
Merit: 500
Why blocks are downloaded so slowly?
I got stuck on 32712 block.
Is it normal?
Activity: 332
Merit: 263
Embrace The Darkness.
Well, let's hope that the next time ICM logs in is to release the markets!  Wink
Time for markets industrialcoinmagic!
Ebay Forbids Bitcoin for Payments, Removes Merchant Listing http://cointelegraph.com/news/114875/ebay-forbids-bitcoin-for-payments-removes-merchant-listing
Yep ebays a cesspool, now that they and paypal are separate entities sellers also can be charged back(scammed) 2 separate times(once through ebay, if denied, once through paypal), and now its up to like 3 months they can do that, so basically people can just rent your stuff for 3 months and complain to ebay that its not good enough and theyll be reimbursed on the sellers dime.

Plus they take my listings down constantly, ebay likes to be in complete control from beginning(ebay) to middle(paypal) to end(pitney bowes).  Its pretty bad, ebay doesnt really need to exist anymore.
Activity: 28
Sounds like you guys are all craving it hard
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Time for markets industrialcoinmagic!

Ebay Forbids Bitcoin for Payments, Removes Merchant Listing http://cointelegraph.com/news/114875/ebay-forbids-bitcoin-for-payments-removes-merchant-listing

Pages:
Jump to: