Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [CREA] Decentralized Communities that reward creators of digital arts - page 36. (Read 116277 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Simple but terrible project. Mineable with (keccakc) algo, new algo ever created. Setup the rig and get the coin.
Potential...

Regards

Okane Satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Different from other coin, but similar to LBRY. Nice project. Good future.
Good luck CREA.

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Yeah great news for our beloved Project. I saw it on twitter, that the CCminer 2.2.3 with $CREA support is now available. I think this is very good for all the miners out there.
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Added CREA on yiimp.eu, keccakc will be handled in ccminer 2.2.3 (enhanced sources are already available on my linux branch)

Many thanks!

yiimp.eu added on the OP!
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Added CREA on yiimp.eu, keccakc will be handled in ccminer 2.2.3 (enhanced sources are already available on my linux branch)

Oh yeah! It is good news for the CREA community.  Cheesy

Thanks Epsylon3!

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
From Creativechain telegram:

Q: When team want start marketing? before beta? before public? after public?
A: At the time of launching public beta test.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
The project crea this must do a lot of promotion difacebook and Twitter, through the media is people will know more and more know the project crea..media Facebook and Twitter is a good so when the platform crea started it will be many .. project that good and the prospect of the bright.. successful
legendary
This project really rocks. I like it very much and can´t wait to use the platform. The screenshots are looking very good and the desing is unbelieveable great. Hope the release will be soon.

This project also very useful because Creativechain’s peer-to-peer ecosystem we can forget about the opaque and centralized models of content distribution whose intermediaries set huge fees that make the work of authors more expensive

You get the point. With this project the content creators will get paid for their work and not all the other guys, like platform owners and people like that.

I have to agree wth you, not the content creator get the most from his work. There are a lot of other guys who get the biggest part from it. This should be changed in the future.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
This project really rocks. I like it very much and can´t wait to use the platform. The screenshots are looking very good and the desing is unbelieveable great. Hope the release will be soon.

This project also very useful because Creativechain’s peer-to-peer ecosystem we can forget about the opaque and centralized models of content distribution whose intermediaries set huge fees that make the work of authors more expensive

You get the point. With this project the content creators will get paid for their work and not all the other guys, like platform owners and people like that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Activity: 50
legendary
In addition to my suggestions from my previous post, what is needed is a video showcasing the current development status of the platform. The images look great but they are insufficient. This would also help bring more awareness to the project, as right now when searching "Creativecoin" or "Creativechain" on Youtube next to nothing of any relevance actually comes up.   

The devs will upload a video from the previous conference, where they talked about CREA on stage at a very large audience. I hope this video release wll be in the coming days.
Activity: 31
In addition to my suggestions from my previous post, what is needed is a video showcasing the current development status of the platform. The images look great but they are insufficient. This would also help bring more awareness to the project, as right now when searching "Creativecoin" or "Creativechain" on Youtube next to nothing of any relevance actually comes up.   
Activity: 350
looks great the development. though the price is not moving. I will be patient in the project
Patience is the best choice if you invested in crea project. I am sure this is only temporary if you feel the price is not moving, because usually if the project has good development sooner or later people will concern to crea coin and buy it
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
looks great the development. though the price is not moving. I will be patient in the project
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I'm a man of many good opinions
no rush getting this coin out on the major markets, I still have some mining to catch up on Wink
legendary
The platform design from the screenshot is looking very impressing to me. I hope the release will be soon, because i cant wait to use it. But i believe in the dev team, that they deliver something great.
Activity: 176
I second that.
The project needs to be accepted on a big exchange and good marketing.
Activity: 31
The recent screenshots look great, and I like the UI design, however the following points really must be stressed:

• Creativecoin must be added to a bigger exchange BEFORE any major release.
  • The volume must pickup. There has to be coins for newcomers to buy.
  • You can have the best platform in the world, but without marketing no one will ever know about it.
  • Being a primarily Spanish-speaking team, there are oftentimes errors in grammar, and this could really hurt marketing. You need someone fluent in both English and Spanish to double-check EVERYTHING before it is posted. Newsletters, blogpost, tweets, ect.
  • We need more information on the individual team-members.
  • Reddit and Discord are much better and more commonly-used platforms for disscusion. Reddit can also be a great place to spread awareness of the project. I strongly encourage the team to begin using these platforms ASAP.
Pages:
Jump to: