Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [CREA] Decentralized Communities that reward creators of digital arts - page 39. (Read 116277 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 255

Presentation of Creativechain at Demand Solutions, Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) organized Demand Solutions with the aim of gathering some of the most brilliant minds in the field of creativity and culture. An event that brings together entrepreneurs, investors and public and private institutions that contribute to co-create innovative solutions to improve lives in Latin America and the Caribbean.

This time the event was held Santo Domingo, the capital of the Dominican Republic. The common theme that united all the projects was “From analog to digital”. In this framework Creativechain presented its decentralized platform of creative portfolios in front of a large audience that filled the conference hall with more than 500 people and many more who could not enter and followed the event through large screens that had been installed in an adjoining room.

The event was attended by many young people interested in the technological disruption that the blockchain is contributing to the arts and culture sector, a clear indicator that we are moving towards a decentralized future where the powers in the sector of new technologies are increasingly diluted .

Below we share with you some images about the event.

* We will add the video of the event as soon as it is online.

To see the original post, please visit: https://www.creativechain.org/presentation-of-creativechain-at-demand-solutions-santo-domingo-dominican-republic/

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
The Crea chart is looking great and in the orderbook are not much coins to buy right now. There are only a few coin to catch at a cheap price. We really can fly if the platform release comes closer.
So this is time to buy this coin before beta app release. With low circulating supply about 12 millions coin i think this coin have bright future for long term investment. I hope after beta app release more people will.interested to accumulate Crea coin

I think the release of the beta verion of the platform will be the point that everything change for Crea. From that point the interest wil rise in a major way. This project is very unique in the whole crypto scene.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Crea chart is looking great and in the orderbook are not much coins to buy right now. There are only a few coin to catch at a cheap price. We really can fly if the platform release comes closer.
So this is time to buy this coin before beta app release. With low circulating supply about 12 millions coin i think this coin have bright future for long term investment. I hope after beta app release more people will.interested to accumulate Crea coin
Activity: 567
Merit: 255
Until the end of the year, that´s only 7 weeks, the platform will be released and we will see some amazing price action. I think the price is totally undervalued and we will see a major increase in the next weeks.
Usually people will buy coin when there is big news like platform release and it can make the coin price to rise. So i have assumption it also will happen with this project

Is there any beta live?

Not yet. Soon the beta test version will be available for user who joined the group through our website. At the moment we (the team) are testing it and making some corrections and improvements, specially for the MacOS version.

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
Until the end of the year, that´s only 7 weeks, the platform will be released and we will see some amazing price action. I think the price is totally undervalued and we will see a major increase in the next weeks.
Usually people will buy coin when there is big news like platform release and it can make the coin price to rise. So i have assumption it also will happen with this project

Is there any beta live?
legendary
legendary

You will be right with your assumption. This coin is so undervalued and the potential is outstanding. I think this is one of these -one in a lifetime- chance. Everyone should have some in his pocket.
Activity: 196
0% FEE UNTIL Jan 1 2018

Stratum  : pool.nosekefik.com:5130
User     : YOUR_ADDRESS
Password : c=CREA

Website  : https://pool.nosekefik.com/
Telegram : https://t.me/nosekefikpool
Payout   : Every 20min minimum 0.5 coins
Fee      : 0.00%

You can adjust your diff setting ,d= on -p param

Example:
Code:
 ccminer -a keccakc -o stratum+tcp://pool.nosekefik.com:5130 -u  -p  c=CREA 

Happy Mining =)
Activity: 350
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Crea is really good mid-term investment now. Just a little time for the platform release and its a good sign to buy more coins. But developers need to add Crea to the major exchanges so that the coin is available to more traders.
legendary
Activity: 4
Maturity comes from having your pocket book on the internet. Once you receive a payout, the coin that signed the prevent may have its maturation totally reset to zero. Another cash could keep their maturation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
how many tokens in total are you issuing?

Circulating Supply
12,705,506 CREA

Max Supply
115,000,000 CREA
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
What mining software do I need for AMD GPUs? All that I can find is guides/software for Nvidia.

Hi!!
Mining Creativecoin [CREA] +info https://www.creativechain.org/mining-crea-with-keccak/
For more information consult CREA MINING group on Telegram. https://t.me/CREA_MINING

List Pools

mineblocks.co.uk
sekop.terrano.id
rapidpools.com
pool.nosekefik.com

Creativechain.org is not responsible for the operation of these pools

Happy mining!
legendary
Hi Crea team! How about you have an interview with Clif high? He has a vast audience following. He usually reads and checks your code and interviews you asking questions. If he is happy with it, he would include CREA in his report which is equivalent to spending thousands for marketing. His words would have a great impact on this project. His website is www.halfpasthuman.com. You can reach him at @clif_high on twitter.

A Clif high interview would be an amazing chance to bring the CREA project to a very huge crypto audience. The devs should really try for an interview. The impact for CREA would be amazing.
Activity: 31
What mining software do I need for AMD GPUs? All that I can find is guides/software for Nvidia.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250

Circulating Supply
12,705,506 CREA

Max Supply
115,000,000 CREA

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/creativecoin/

Wink
Activity: 42
Activity: 22
Hi Crea team! How about you have an interview with Clif high? He has a vast audience following. He usually reads and checks your code and interviews you asking questions. If he is happy with it, he would include CREA in his report which is equivalent to spending thousands for marketing. His words would have a great impact on this project. His website is www.halfpasthuman.com. You can reach him at @clif_high on twitter.
Pages:
Jump to: