Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 121. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
NEW ICO - FalconCoin

http://falconcoin.co/app/CI/customer/register?Ref=nyc11219

6.25 Million Coins - currently in the first stage of the ICO.

Likely to sell out quickly so don't miss this one!

Very similar to Bitconnect but it rewards you on bonus interest as your overall loan total in Falcon Coin increases.

Those $10 re-loans add up after a few months, in Bitconnect you aren't getting rewarded or locking in any guaranteed interest.

Falcon coin is also paying a 5% referral bonus in BTC to your wallet. Use to invest in more Falcon coins or withdraw from Falcon Wallet.

Great opportunity!! Don't miss out. Get in fast>>>>

http://falconcoin.co/app/CI/customer/register?Ref=nyc11219

Holy cow!!! another one??

I thought we have too many already, by Nov 1st we gonna have 100 Bitconnect clones. Greed has no boundaries

Maybe bitconnect is creating all these new schemes

its becoming  riskier to invest in these new clones, some of them will be outright scam. Just take coins and fold.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
No magical trading bot, trading manually?

Please change name to CRC or CDC, 5 letters is too many

Obviously you haven't been around the block, CRC & CDC have already been taken a few years back, even CRDC has been taken.... Roll Eyes

CRC & CDC are not on coinmarketcap. Dead coins?Sad

There is a Policy exchanges use not to add previously used coin tickers that other altcoins have used before, even if dead or not.

Obviously you haven't been around the block, CRC & CDC have already been taken a few years back, even CRDC has been taken.... Roll Eyes

CRC & CDC are not on coinmarketcap. Dead coins?Sad
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

Order #267 was placed on October 15, 2017 and is currently Completed

Still waiting for coins

I think you guys should limit amount of coins per member to avoid massive dumps

What are the returns via lending and staking

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Ok, sounds good!
I love how quick they are to answer questions, hope much success for all of us!

I agree. It's obviously one of the main selling pitches. Question is if they can keep it up when they get bombarded by the traffic THAT IS SURE to come. Should they have every intention of going through with their plans and get off to running start Credence will smash into the market. I would advise visual presentation gets beefed up a bit. They are however just using a e-commerce platform for this pre-sale so I guess they're rather limited in that regard and I look forward to seeing the main site. It's going to be what draws the investors in. First impressions.

Do we have a referral link? I don't see it

No links until the main site is launched. I think this is awesome, because most people will be out spamming every single Facebook, Twitter and Youtube video, which is going to make it look like just another HYIP.
Now back to order #1 from South Africa, congrats on being Number 1

I'm never first for anything, but wasn't going to miss this Tongue
I really like that this coin is heading to exchanges before the main site and internal exchange launches.

It LENDS a lot of CREDENCE to the project Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co
Hi all, just letting you know that we are off-line for a few hours, attending to family matters etc.

We will commence answering emails, and making payments within the next 8 hours maximum.

If you place an order and have not received please email us [email protected] if you order is less than order #230 or if you have any other issues.

Most orders up to and including 257 have been paid but some we are still waiting on confirmations for, they should be there when we next log in.

Thank you.

Credence Coin Team. 
www.credencecoin.co
please check Order #242
im waiting on my wallet.
thanks
#242 has been paid.
Thanks.

How can I download Credence Coin wallet On Android Smartphone and Desktop. Huh Huh

There is no android wallet yet. But after the ICO, I assume there will be an online wallet just like bitconnect.

You can download the window CRNC qt wallet from their gitub
Yes it is planned for the future.

Thank you to all who are helping others with questions, it takes some pressure off of us to concentrate on payments.

Much appreciated.   Smiley
Activity: 175
How can I download Credence Coin wallet On Android Smartphone and Desktop. Huh Huh

There is no android wallet yet. But after the ICO, I assume there will be an online wallet just like bitconnect.

You can download the window CRNC qt wallet from their gitub
Activity: 8
please check Order #242
im waiting on my wallet.
thanks
Activity: 1
Activity: 40
Dev where i can find my credence wallet adress Huh
www.credencecoin.co
Hi all,

Just replied to over 25 emails and searched for orders, some of them are yet to be paid.

Please only contact us for missing orders if it has been more than 7 or 8 hours.

We are still paying in the low 200's at the moment, so if your order number is above that, please hang tight we will get to it.

Thanks for your lack of patience.   Tongue

No seriously, we will pay as many as we can in the next 2 hours.   Please bear with us.   Wink

Any missing orders from the last 2 days or below order number 200, please make sure you DO email us so we can finalize all payments.

Thank you again for supporting this coin, lets build a great community and watch it grow into something special.

Regards
Credence Coin Team.
Activity: 68
Merit: 4
#215 and #225 are confirmed as paid on our system you should receive them in the next few minutes.

Thank you very much, Mr. Dev!

Making the last purchase before going to sleep   Grin

www.credencecoin.co
Hi,

If anyone is having any payment issues, please email us do not pm us here.

[email protected]

Also please keep in mind we are getting a continual stream of orders and emails and we are receiving every order, so there is no issue, however we may take some time to get to you order and fill it, or reply to your email.

Please be patient and give us a chance to catch up again, should be in the next 4 hours, we will be above sea level again.   Cheesy

Hello my friend,

I emailed regarding order # 215   and order # 225  both with confirmations on the bitcoin blockchain.

I'm trying to buy more tonight before I go to sleep so it's not double the price when I wake up (it's very late here where I am), but I hesitate to buy more if these 2 are showing waiting for payment. I do not mind if the coins come later, but just wish the dashboard would show complete.

Thank you Mr. Dev!

#215 and #225 are confirmed as paid on our system you should receive them in the next few minutes.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
I was asked to enter my credence coin address. What is credence coin address?

You must download the wallet qt .is on the website from CRDNC

It is like there is no wallet supporting Android right?

Can I decide not to lend my coin when the site is opened?
Jump to: