Author

Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining - page 124. (Read 125279 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.credencecoin.co
Hi guys, sorry for any of you who are still waiting for payments to arrive.

Rest assured that we will be processing all new orders over the next few hours.

If you have an old order and have still not received any payment, then please email us with the order #, the amount you purchased and most importantly your TX ID.

We do need to sleep sometimes so there may be a gap of a maximum of 8-10 hours when we are not on-line but we are working as fast as we can to process all payments.

Thank you again for supporting the project and also for your patience.  

For missing payments older than 12 hours please email us [email protected]  if you paid in the last 8-12 hours we will get to it ASAP.

CredenceCoin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
The DEV's Last Active:   Today at 06:34:18 PM
Maybe he is sleeping.

He just logged in!

WTF are you on ? lol are you reading the numbers right ? It shows the user last logged in 6 hours ago.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The DEV's Last Active:   Today at 06:34:18 PM
Maybe he is sleeping.

He just logged in!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
I have 2 questions:
1. Where do I display the coins I bought (within the web platform)?
2. Where do I view my referral link?
This is the ICO website, it is not the main site which is under construction.

When it is operational the main website address is www.credencecoin.co

For now there is no referrals or "web platform" just staking from the wallet.

Thanks for answering.
Yesterday I bought 100 coins, but I do not see them on the web. I only see the approved purchase. Where do I find them?

You need to download the wallet and generate address. When ordering it asks you to put the address to send the coins to.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....
Wow another bitconnect clone

They are getting more popular by the day it seems, this one offers a niche through accepting BTC payments along with LTC & even DOGE to buy early coins.

25 cents worth of each cryptocurrency they claim is the buy in price for the first 1 Million coins, 50 cents for the next 1 Million coins and so on until $1 (4x rounds of price increase)

If you were going to do this then the earlier the better so it would seem.

I also think referrals would most probably get activated on the new website once the platform goes live in Nov/Dec how they promised thus meaning once signed up you can refer others through yourself and gain percentages through their fees/trade/lending or something or rather although it gets a little technical for me there.

I always have my ifs and buts about these types of programs although so far everyone seems to be getting their coins slowly but surely, just hope they will deliver their promise of the platform on time.

Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Well . I got some of these coins coming too.

Activity: 24
I just order 10k coin but when i send payment from nicehash i not remember fee transaction so order not confirm Please help me. Here my order Please check it for me. Thanks
http://prntscr.com/gxhwny
Activity: 1
I also did not receive my coins yet Sad

My order numbers are #147 and #149

Very worried  Cry

Please send my coins so I can stake Smiley

CRDNC address is CR4gPxp3ZacSiUXYuQovbjEXYD4HLcq5gB

Activity: 59
OMG i try to buy 12k coins but the bitcoin blockchain took forever and they cancel my payment, what going to happen now?Huh?
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
This is just my feedback about this ICO and I hope it make sense.

The only thing is missing is that Referral link should be already active at this stage to spread the word about credence coin around crypto world and new people in crypto. Advantage of that is, it will create "Demand" for this coin and distributed to a lot of people. Demand is the key to make any coin successful. It will create buzz in crypto world, Unless Credence coin will spend money to advertise this coin. As of right now, only people that heard about this coin can participate but will not advertise because we will wait until the link is active. We could spread this coin as much people as we can because Some of the big investors can dump it as soon as it launched. I hope you guys can change that while it's early stage. I want this coin to be successful since I invested a lot in it. It would be hard to recruit people that miss this ICO because they will see less opportunity.
Activity: 98
Wow another bitconnect clone
Activity: 175
@Dev, consider changing the coin ticker to the standard three letters for currency. probably $CRC, $CDC
Activity: 134
I have 2 questions:

Thanks for answering.
Yesterday I bought 100 coins, but I do not see them on the web. I only see the approved purchase. Where do I find them?
Decided to give your ICO a chance and purchased 1000 coins just to get my feet wet. Hopping all goes well. Good luck with your project.
Great, thank you.   As soon as we receive confirmed tx id we will send them off to you.

Thanks. It may be a while. The network seems to be slow.

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/94d7861a3db911432b3feca7439d4117f25cc4a308aeda1a256d472180e71fff

Got my coins. Thank you very much. Looking forward to great things with your project. Good luck on the ICO.
Activity: 56
Just bought another big chunk of CRDNC. I really believe in this project. More than the other new lending platforms. Love that you are so active in this thread, and fast to respond to every possible issue.

Edit: I received them 15 minutes after the BTC was registered on the blockchain.
Activity: 84
www.credencecoin.co
I have 2 questions:

Activity: 134
I have 2 questions:
Is there anyway to solo mine? Still not seeing any of my workers at the 2 mining pools.
Decided to give your ICO a chance and purchased 1000 coins just to get my feet wet. Hopping all goes well. Good luck with your project.
Great, thank you.   As soon as we receive confirmed tx id we will send them off to you.

Thanks. It may be a while. The network seems to be slow.

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/94d7861a3db911432b3feca7439d4117f25cc4a308aeda1a256d472180e71fff
Activity: 41
So I must download the wallet generator from hhttps://github.com/XYZ1345/WalletGenerator.net. & click the URL BELOW TO DOWNLOAD **** LOOKING FOR THE ZIP FILE TO DOWNLOAD ? ***********************************
It's here: https://github.com/MichaelMure/WalletGenerator.net/archive/master.zip

Admin how can we communicate 1 on 1 in private. Trying to get this settled. So I can invest. Thank you
Jump to: