Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credit Tag Chain-Global Credit Assets Value Network Based on Blockchain - page 6. (Read 2475 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Very interesting project and lovely one most reliable project and make the future
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Wow !! Free transaction from user to user, interesting project and waiting for the full implementation.
copper member
Activity: 52
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I hope this project can be useful for everyone in the future
egretia
copper member
copper member
Activity: 40
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
 Grin
copper member
copper member
copper member
copper member
Impact to the global credit industry
copper member
copper member
Killer application Wecredit Wallet  gets on line! The DAPP is ready for installation now.
copper member
Credit Tag Chain, the world’s first credit value network that focus on mortgage Loans, launched it’s public chain and released it’s blockchain browser.

copper member
copper member
This is a problem in the entire industry!
Activity: 26
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !
brand new
Activity: 0
Interesting project but the thread doesn't mention (or I must've missed it) that whether you are having an ICO or not? I think the platform is in beta stage.
copper member
Activity: 132
i read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project,hope to invest it a little.a lot of potential is here for these project
Pages:
Jump to: