Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credit Tag Chain-Global Credit Assets Value Network Based on Blockchain - page 7. (Read 2475 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes i agree with you It should be a website and some supporting social media in show on this ann thread
merculet
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
the idea of your project is great, a credit assets value network platform based on Blockchain. but the team needs to work hard and prepare a unique and interesting strategy because projects similar to your project there are many.
copper member
Activity: 52
According to statistics, by the end of 2017, there are more than 10,000 credit institutions globally, the total number of borrowers has exceeded 1 billion, and the market cap of the credit industry is more than $3 trillion. With the expectation of hitting record high in the second half of 2018, the overall credit transaction volume will go beyond $8 trillion.
copper member
copper member
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Could you provide a link to your whitepaper and the details of your crowdsale if you're planning to have one?

Huge projects like this need funding and I'm sure they will hold a presale and Ico eventually, it's worth to bookmark this project if you want to get in early in their pre-sale and bounty campaign, I/m looking forward to participating in their bounty campaign I'm sure it will be rewarding.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Could you provide a link to your whitepaper and the details of your crowdsale if you're planning to have one?
Activity: 168
reserved indonesian translation.
Activity: 225
Very good project and great coin i hope to be part in this project
copper member
According to statistics, by the end of 2017, there are more than 10,000 credit institutions globally, the total number of borrowers has exceeded 1 billion, and the market cap of the credit industry is more than $3 trillion. With the expectation of hitting record high in the second half of 2018, the overall credit transaction volume will go beyond $8 trillion.
Activity: 308
now  profitable to invest in the project. If you intend to do this, then the best time to do it right now!
Activity: 294
Could you tell me in a nutshell about this project?
merculet
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Pay for a copper member to be able to display the images in the announcement. Or re-post with a higher level member account. Biitcointalk usually don't allow newbie accounts to add images in posts as a form of spam prevention procedure
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: