Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 64. (Read 482497 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 11
This coin needs a Telegram group! So I created one Cheesy

Hope its okay? Smiley https://t.me/joinchat/Enwxkw_g1P8s33riI45fZA

Best regards
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
We have some updates regarding the initial bounty campaigns, check them out here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23762535

Future Campaigns:

We will have some new campaigns in the future but they are going to be different from the previous ones to a certain extent. Most probably this time there will be no Twitter campaign because of the high number of fake accounts and the lack of actual reach to the public. The signature campaign might be back and surely there are going to be bounties for creating articles.
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
on masternode wallet windows is still old protokol masternode why???
Activity: 409
Ever since the 250k block change, it's been all smooth difficulty wise.
How long before we declare it "safe" for exchange listing? I'm curious what the proper market will decide the price should be.
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
Hi guys,

can someone please explain how to configure the wallet on my PC?
I just downloaded it and run it but I cannot see any peers and cannot mine.

thank you

You need to add the nodes manually,
they are posted on the previous page

The Credits(CRDS) seeders have been fixed and are back online again so you don't need to manually add nodes any more.
So, there are two coins named credits.. confusing. And is it 500(stated in first post) or 5000 for a masternode?
MasterNode 5000 CRDS

Great! 500 seemed at bit low! 5k here I come!
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
So, there are two coins named credits.. confusing. And is it 500(stated in first post) or 5000 for a masternode?
MasterNode 5000 CRDS
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

thank you

You need to add the nodes manually,
they are posted on the previous page
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

thank you
Activity: 322
WTS 5000 CRDS for masternode. Your price. PM.
Activity: 480
Now is block 250126 and my new wallet 1.1 sync with 1.0  - is hard fork or not?. Masternode on 5000 CRDS works, but still old client on net.
Well, we'll propably reach fork node today... Lets see if the coin really is fixed and ready for exchanges soon Cheesy

At this rate it will be in the next few hours
Activity: 125
Well, we'll propably reach fork node today... Lets see if the coin really is fixed and ready for exchanges soon Cheesy
I've noticed on the site crds.co the buttons for the two guides (masternode setup, upgrade instructions) do nothing when I click them.
I'm using Firefox mobile
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
So, once again no bounty for low rank members...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

When you started the project was participating in the bounty twitter campaign, there will be no more campaign for social networks?
Activity: 125
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
I'll be making a list of all outstanding campaign bounties this week. If we don't have a Credtis(CRDS) address for you we'll send you a PM requesting an address to send the bounty payments to.

Further updates on bounty payments will be in the Bounties thread
Pages:
Jump to: