Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 68. (Read 482497 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
is this coin alive?why networkhashps just few k now?
i setup few masternode and still mine it.
should i stop it and give up?
and it will hard fork for the new version of Credits will occur at block 175,000?
and after block 175000 ,how about crds i own now?
it will gone or swap to new version?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
any progress guys ?

Without a dedicated dev, we aren't able to write our own code atm. Still waiting on DYN to release their v1.5 (which is taking an awfully long time) and then I do have dev who will implement the same fixes into the CRDS code.

ok thanks for the updates, hopefully it can be fixed soon.
Activity: 312
Merit: 102
any progress guys ?

Without a dedicated dev, we aren't able to write our own code atm. Still waiting on DYN to release their v1.5 (which is taking an awfully long time) and then I do have dev who will implement the same fixes into the CRDS code.
www.bitcoin.org
any progress guys ?
It's been a long time since I heard a reply from you guys. I don't know what has happen to your project or are you planning on improving this project by implementing a new roadmap? Please be clear about that.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Blockchain still moving along nicely, wallet syncs up. Its a shame one individuals greed got the better of him and took off with around 6k only a couple weeks into a 30yr+ coin.. fucking donut think what he could of earnt if he stuck around and developed this oh well this could still be a great long-term coin in the hands of the right person.

We will see

Yep, I'm keeping the lights on and making headway into confirming the root problems affecting the coin/chain. We are in need of a dev to stick with us in the long term so if you know of anyone please have them get in touch with me.

With all the hundreds of shitcoins out there, this one that hasn't even got a dev is doomed. Let it rest in peace.
Activity: 88
Anyone wants to buy some crds?
i am newbie ,plz help me!
i setup masternode but not work.
i change masternode VPS and ip was change.
and i try it again.
i change my wallet's masternode.conf change to new ip.
save it and restart wallet.
but in wallet gui alias name changed but ip still old one.
and masternode status still NEW_START_REQUIRED.
Could it be fixed?

If your IP has changed you'll need to start from scratch. Run masternode genkey again, set up a new receiving address for the masternode and send a new transaction of 500CRDS to it.

Masternodes require static IP addresses.

thanks your help! i change another static IP and try it again, now status is PRE_ENABLED.
hope it could became ENABLED.
and i try it again.
Could it be fixed?

If your IP has changed you'll need to start from scratch. Run masternode genkey again, set up a new receiving address for the masternode and send a new transaction of 500CRDS to it.

Masternodes require static IP addresses.
Activity: 306
Merit: 106
and i try it again.
Could it be fixed?

im pretty sure this coin is down the drain... i would join their slack if I were you but I was there when it all went haywire.
and i try it again.
Could it be fixed?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
New explorer up and running!  Donations welcome Smiley CLQmJLHQhwdHDMPqCDaDGV33HmqEWGoCRp

got blocked by my malware malicious website ?

can you tell me which tool you use? and a screen would be nice
Malware bytes, never happenned with other blockexplorers.

i am not able to reproduce this and didnt get any other reports about it. In order to debug it i would need more info if this is still happening.
Blockchain still moving along nicely, wallet syncs up. Its a shame one individuals greed got the better of him and took off with around 6k only a couple weeks into a 30yr+ coin.. fucking donut think what he could of earnt if he stuck around and developed this oh well this could still be a great long-term coin in the hands of the right person.

We will see

Yep, I'm keeping the lights on and making headway into confirming the root problems affecting the coin/chain. We are in need of a dev to stick with us in the long term so if you know of anyone please have them get in touch with me.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

We will see
still seeing a lots of potential in this coin, someone please fix it Smiley

Yep, would love to find a new dev that wants to work on it over the long term.
www.bitcoin.org
still seeing a lots of potential in this coin, someone please fix it Smiley

Activity: 644
Hi , will my current coins in wallet still be valid after this upcoming fork or do they need to be swapped or anything to update them?

Cheers

curious too, asking for a friend

There is a discussion in the slack on this topic. It hasn't been decided yet.

It's rather weird to ask but which coin are you referring to?

After the original credits coin demise, there was a team working on a new argon2d coin, which I though you were a part of.
That doesn't seem to have gone anywhere yet.

Also there was another team trying to revive the original credits brand. AFAIK they are using this thread and are still waiting on the dyn coin code update

Yes, I was in the team trying to setup Argo but it was eventually abandoned. Its unfortunate but I tried.

Im refering to CRDS. Yes, mrankin has taken over and waiting for DYN to update their code
Hi , will my current coins in wallet still be valid after this upcoming fork or do they need to be swapped or anything to update them?

Cheers

All currently mined Credits will remain valid post the fork. Block height is TBC as is the timing of the fork. Slack is the best place to have your questions answered quickly.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Cheers

It's rather weird to ask but which coin are you referring to?

After the original credits coin demise, there was a team working on a new argon2d coin, which I though you were a part of.
That doesn't seem to have gone anywhere yet.

Also there was another team trying to revive the original credits brand. AFAIK they are using this thread and are still waiting on the dyn coin code update
Activity: 644

Cheers

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

Cheers

Pages:
Jump to: