Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crimecoin Released Version 1.2 09/08/13 - page 7. (Read 14628 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I'm stuck too 0 connection Tongue

I have two connections right now.

What does your conf file look like?

Do you have port 22701 open?

You should be getting a connection to the seednode, how long have you had the client open for?

Like this

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass1
rpcport=22700
server=1
addnode=212.48.67.126

The port should be open.
I don't know really maybe 30min

Remove the addnode from there as that is hardcoded into the client now and see if that helps.

Its strange as other people are connecting, I have three peers on my client at the moment.

I also have rpcallow=*.*.*.* in mine too, which is not the best practice but good to try to see if you get a connection that way.

Still the same.
Now i have 1 active, but it's not synchronizing 1770 block remains
waiting 10+min
Activity: 111
CaptChadd,

Will try and add this to my servers running BBQCoin as well. 198.211.110.36 and 192.241.132.112. OR if you'd prefer, point the client at concord.lksmith.me and sonata.lksmith.me. That way should my IPs somehow change, clients can still connect to them.

Veddy

EDIT: Need a daemon version (no-GUI) to run it. My servers are headless linux servers so I can't put Qt on them without a hassle for me.

I will be looking into creating a Linux client and a mac one to for Crimecoin this weekend.

Need to try and get it on a pool too. 1000 CRM bounty for first one to take it on.
Once you get the linux client up, i'll try to modify the pushpool/simplecoin solution to work for a CRM Pool.

Veddy
EDIT: Actually, I'll just make a VM for the pool and point it at my host qt Client for the moment.

That would be great if you could, looks like my diff adjustment have worked in the new release, its come down to 0.122

Not many connection though, so many not many people mining it?
Do you have any experience with PHP foreach loops? I'm encountering an error in a certain section of the stats.php include.

Code:

function currentworkers() {
                $currentworkers = 0;
                if (!($currentworkers = getCache("pool_workers"))) {
                        $uwa = $this->workerhashrates();
                        foreach ($uwa as $key => $value) {
                                if ($value > 0)
                                        $currentworkers += 1;                  $
                        }
                        setCache("pool_workers", $currentworkers, 1800);
                }
                return $currentworkers;
        }

Code:

function workerhashrates() {
                global $read_only_db;
                $uwa = Array();
                if (!($uwa = getCache("worker_hashrates"))) {
                        $sql ="SELECT IFNULL(count(s.id),0) AS hashrate, p.user$
                                  "shares s ON p.username = s.username ".
                                  "WHERE s.time > DATE_SUB(now(), INTERVAL 10 M$
                                  "GROUP BY username ";
                        $result = $read_only_db->query($sql);
                        while ($resultObj = $result->fetch()) {                $
                                $uwa[$resultObj[1]] = round((($resultObj[0]*429$
                        }
                        if (count($uwa) > 0)
                                setCache("worker_hashrates", $uwa, 600);       $
                }
                return $uwa;
        }
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

You should be getting a connection to the seednode, how long have you had the client open for?

Like this

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass1
rpcport=22700
server=1
addnode=212.48.67.126

The port should be open.

Remove the addnode from there as that is hardcoded into the client now and see if that helps.

Its strange as other people are connecting, I have three peers on my client at the moment.

I also have rpcallow=*.*.*.* in mine too, which is not the best practice but good to try to see if you get a connection that way.

Like this

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass1
rpcport=22700
server=1
addnode=212.48.67.126

The port should be open.

0 active connection

When you run the client for the first time you have to wait a little while for it to get the seed node connection and then start connecting to peers.

It does not connect instantly.

With more seed node it might do and also so will more people with clients running.
0 active connection

I thought you had a zip file error?
This is lunched or just testing?

It was testing but has become a full launch.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
0 active connection
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
the zip files is error format!
This is lunched or just testing?
CaptChadd,

Will try and add this to my servers running BBQCoin as well. 198.211.110.36 and 192.241.132.112. OR if you'd prefer, point the client at concord.lksmith.me and sonata.lksmith.me. That way should my IPs somehow change, clients can still connect to them.

Veddy

EDIT: Need a daemon version (no-GUI) to run it. My servers are headless linux servers so I can't put Qt on them without a hassle for me.

I will be looking into creating a Linux client and a mac one to for Crimecoin this weekend.

Need to try and get it on a pool too. 1000 CRM bounty for first one to take it on.
Once you get the linux client up, i'll try to modify the pushpool/simplecoin solution to work for a CRM Pool.

Veddy
EDIT: Actually, I'll just make a VM for the pool and point it at my host qt Client for the moment.

That would be great if you could, looks like my diff adjustment have worked in the new release, its come down to 0.122

Not many connection though, so many not many people mining it?
CaptChadd,

Veddy

Veddy
CaptChadd,

Veddy

CaptChadd,

Veddy

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Nice new version released, keep up the good work!
Activity: 84
Checkpoints should be fixed.

If not I will have to remove them in the morning and sort them out when not so tired.

ok thanks, not sure if it works, all nodes disappeared, so will try tomorrow morning
Checkpoints should be fixed.

If not I will have to remove them in the morning and sort them out when not so tired.
See OP, Crimecoin Version 1.1 is now released.

I downloaded windows wallet and it doesnt sync past block 99. Also it says last block 2 days ago

That could be a check point problem as I did add one at block 100. I will check now for you.

Doing a super fast edit and compile so it is working before I get some sleep time.
Pages:
Jump to: