Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| CrocodileCash | PoW/DPOS/PoS Hybrid | Snap Them Up Fast | Android Wallet | - page 10. (Read 61444 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
wow this coin still active,, what happen here. tell me guys.  Wink

We are not going anywhere...  It's a side project but the ppl involved are talented and here to stay Grin

New website on the horizon...

I would add new features to the wallet but I should work on cryptohub improvment
very nice, keep it up the project. good luck guys  Wink Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

I would add new features to the wallet but I should work on cryptohub improvment
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

We are not going anywhere...  It's a side project but the ppl involved are talented and here to stay Grin

New website on the horizon...

Activity: 250
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Those who are selling will save, buy 10 times more expensive here a few weeks
 Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
Congratulations whoever bought those 21000 CROC on Yobit for "Cheap-Charlie" prices a few minutes ago... if I was in a position to mobilize those BTC quickly enough I would have been all over that.  Grin  That wasn't exactly an effective buy-wall... perhaps that person should sell a larger block at such low prices (surely there'll be no bidders LOL ).

That was me... And I put another buy for 25k at 100 sats Grin

I'm super busy with work and life lately so I don't check in that often but I want to start talking about a website ... I think someone mentioned crocodile.cash was available for 60$ ! I would be willing do donate some funds for that. Also we should set up a developer fund multi sig wallet at some point and I'll donate some croc.

Let's open this up for discussion...

Good times ahead  Cool

Hey, if you want to buy and control it, by all means...

I'm working on a site design. I'll post when it's done. I'm busy with work and life too. I see many of us are in the same situation. CrocodileCash is a side project that we all work on or check-in time to time.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Congratulations whoever bought those 21000 CROC on Yobit for "Cheap-Charlie" prices a few minutes ago... if I was in a position to mobilize those BTC quickly enough I would have been all over that.  Grin  That wasn't exactly an effective buy-wall... perhaps that person should sell a larger block at such low prices (surely there'll be no bidders LOL ).

That was me... And I put another buy for 25k at 100 sats Grin

I'm super busy with work and life lately so I don't check in that often but I want to start talking about a website ... I think someone mentioned crocodile.cash was available for 60$ ! I would be willing do donate some funds for that. Also we should set up a developer fund multi sig wallet at some point and I'll donate some croc.

Let's open this up for discussion...

Good times ahead  Cool
Activity: 164
Merit: 71
Congratulations whoever bought those 21000 CROC on Yobit for "Cheap-Charlie" prices a few minutes ago... if I was in a position to mobilize those BTC quickly enough I would have been all over that.  Grin  That wasn't exactly an effective sell-wall... perhaps that person should sell a larger block at such low prices (surely there'll be no bidders LOL ).
Activity: 125
1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Any official Twitter to follow ? the one that is linked currently does not exist, someone from the community can surely set one up ?
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
@telematico2   seems good page for me. but should obtain its own domain,  site on wixsite never will be considered trustworthy  Cheesy

Yeah that's one reason why I thought it was a scam. Also the placement of horrible quality pictures of extremely expensive equipment.

Good job on the chat startsts Smiley

Good job as usual ... Just tweeted about crypto hub although I only have 200 followers @ohyperjacked Grin

Cheers

CR2C1W9DE7RneBwLpNFQ5AgHFSqKRgYH6Y

0xbdb1b0dc231773d50ae636227e58eb5e53759605
@telematico2   seems good page for me. but should obtain its own domain,  site on wixsite never will be considered trustworthy  Cheesy

Yeah that's one reason why I thought it was a scam. Also the placement of horrible quality pictures of extremely expensive equipment.

Good job on the chat startsts Smiley
@telematico2   seems good page for me. but should obtain its own domain,  site on wixsite never will be considered trustworthy  Cheesy
Great News ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Workshop Workshop service Manual repairs of tractors, heavy machinery, etc.
ACCEPT CROCO to pay!

http://asistencia90.wixsite.com/manuales-taller Grin

Lol is this some scam site? haha

Also nice to see I'm the 19th richest CROC holder, lol (honestly I could care less, the goal is to create a success crypto project).

"News but no product"

I guess you didn't see the original Croc-lo.

Whoever has +200,000 CROC is going to be one happy camper in the next year. I promise you.

It's no scam.
I think it's very bold of you to make such an assertion!
You should ask for the vehicle repair manual..
This page is from a friend of mine, whom I have had to convince if this form of payment was correct........................................................................ .

The page is being made, and it must surely be improved, but I think it is interesting to trust this currency.

If there are web programmers, we can also talk about how to improve it elsewhere.
I added chat at cryptohub market!  Invite all to test and discuss CROC coin future
Great News ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

ACCEPT CROCO to pay!

Lol is this some scam site? haha

Also nice to see I'm the 19th richest CROC holder, lol (honestly I could care less, the goal is to create a success crypto project).

"News but no product"

I guess you didn't see the original Croc-lo.

Whoever has +200,000 CROC is going to be one happy camper in the next year. I promise you.
Activity: 230
Great News ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

ACCEPT CROCO to pay!

Thank you, friends who have sold for whatever reason.
I have 10,000 crocs + Grin
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
CROC is dying a slow death, death roll ? Sure seems so, nothing is happening in here, yes its all just news but no product.
Activity: 164
Merit: 71
what a panic seel on yobit?  Shocked  I don't care.  still holding my coins

I don't think it was a panic sell -- my hypothesis is it's a determined dumper.  For instance, someone had pockets deep with CROC to put in sell orders totalling 14,000 CROC (a couple days ago on Cryptohub) or maybe 8000 or so on Yobit over the last several hours.  Looking at the richlist (https://croc.blockstats.pw/richlist ) there are 42 wallets with 10,000 CROC or more currently (I own several of these BTW as I don't concentrate my addresses).   Selling in volumes like these isn't sustainable in the long run (especially after more support bids are put in, there is more mining, and there is more staking by people who are in this for the long-term viability).

It's worth looking at the motivation of the seller (assuming they're rational or motivated by enlightened self-interest https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlightened_self-interest)... They had to either buy, stake, or mine those CROC earlier.  If they bought them at a lower price maybe he or she just traded for a higher price.  I think it's more likely, however, that if someone is striving to push the price low by taking out support bids -- he or she is looking to accumulate more at a cheaper price or wants to discourage miners or stakers (so that, again, they can ultimately own a greater proportion of CROC themselves).  I expect to benefit by accumulating more as a direct consequence of those actions (but I also see the importance of letting others accumulate and plan on spreading the word re this coin more widely in an ambassador-type role in my personal/offline-life too -- the Android app is a good resource to use [have someone download the app, gift them some CROC and now they're incentivized too]).
Pages:
Jump to: