Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| CrocodileCash | PoW/DPOS/PoS Hybrid | Snap Them Up Fast | Android Wallet | - page 19. (Read 61412 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Again I take note that I myself even said "after all I don't want to make some crappy sounding coin even though it will be just another shitcoin" but I intend to be here along the way to support it & provided things for it so it can end up being a half-decent cryptocurrency Smiley

Oh & I forgot to mention CROC's Rule ! Grin

seems he run away  Grin
https://twitter.com/CrocodileCash

Or he wanted to create a different one?

That is OK. Gizzard does not have to lead this. Anyone can.

I could lead I guess, but it  would be basically building around CrocodileCash, not touching the source at all, unless if REALLY necessary.

I would like if startsts joined me but he is ultra busy too.

well, you  & startsts where the first freelancer-Dev's that build stuff for Croc
technically you guy have been leading

I know that none around here would have a problem if you guys become the main Devs 
you could always bring more freelancers friends in too
Activity: 179
Again I take note that I myself even said "after all I don't want to make some crappy sounding coin even though it will be just another shitcoin" but I intend to be here along the way to support it & provided things for it so it can end up being a half-decent cryptocurrency Smiley

seems he run away  Grin

I could lead I guess, but it  would be basically building around CrocodileCash, not touching the source at all, unless if REALLY necessary.

take it
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

seems he run away  Grin

Activity: 179

seems he run away  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
But a very weak one) Current price is shit, need 500 sat!

You can see 5000 sat if people start putting in effort to support the coin.

(I'm now just repeating myself a zillion times - fuck it!)

This entails:

1. Writing software around CrocodileCash. Even if it's the stupidest shit - write it.
2. Marketing images - even if they are total shit. Shit is better than nothing.
3. Doing unexpected things with CrocodileCash - maybe put CrocodileCash coins in Geocaches; launch a tiny ballon with a CrocodileCash private key inside to a wallet; anything to get attention.
4. I want to see my CrocodileCash activate a door lock. I want to see my CrocodileCash used to turn off an alarm. I want to see people writing about it.

Participate, reader.

I could easily see higher than 5000 sat, because this coin is hard as fuck to get. Which is a good thing.

Every project needs the support of the community to make it a successful one. It also need a good business plan and should offer innovative features. Goodluck.
We were having a pump  Cheesy

24High: 0.00000230

That buyer is going to make some big bucks, mark my words lol. Some people are selling their CrocodileCash for absurdly low.

You can see 5000 sat if people start putting in effort to support the coin.

(I'm now just repeating myself a zillion times - fuck it!)

This entails:

1. Writing software around CrocodileCash. Even if it's the stupidest shit - write it.
2. Marketing images - even if they are total shit. Shit is better than nothing.
3. Doing unexpected things with CrocodileCash - maybe put CrocodileCash coins in Geocaches; launch a tiny ballon with a CrocodileCash private key inside to a wallet; anything to get attention.
4. I want to see my CrocodileCash activate a door lock. I want to see my CrocodileCash used to turn off an alarm. I want to see people writing about it.

Participate, reader.

I could easily see higher than 5000 sat, because this coin is hard as fuck to get. Which is a good thing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
We were having a pump  Cheesy

24High: 0.00000230
The Chronicles of Decadence of CROC  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You should mention your GUI Miner supports CrocodileCash Wink

What you write it in? Looks like a Qt application.

It's GTK.   Do you mean I should add support  of ASICs in my GUI miner?   For that I should be having all existing ASIC devices or at least more popular of them   Grin

Oh cool.

No I mean you just mention here that your GUI miner supports CrocodileCash mining...that's all X) People like to hear news. Maybe post a screenshot.
The Chronicles of Decadence of CROC  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's GTK.   Do you mean I should add support  of ASICs in my GUI miner?   For that I should be having all existing ASIC devices or at least more popular of them   Grin

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

here's the latest mac wallet, freshly boiled up for you

CrocodileCash-Qt-OSX-v1380.dmg
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drQy1vcjdEUEUtaVE
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Bought some more of these nuggets today, go the mighty Croc!!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
The currency may be Multi Algorithm
sha256
Scrypt
Myr-Groestl
Lyra2Rev2
Blake2s
x17

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

CrocodileCash

Yiimp Pool, Skilled Operator, New Coins and website Being Worked On HOURLY Stats Stats Stats about your mining on the front end

To mine CrocodileCash here is an example of your config file .. its a little different at the moment

-o stratum+tcp://dev.flap-pool.world:3333 -u WALLET_ADDRESS d=13000 c=CROC
https://dev.flap-pool.world/

This is how our pool works

1st you pick a port for the alogo you want to mine in this case 3333 for all SHA coins

2nd d= is the difficulty you want to mine at here is a link for more info https://dev.flap-pool.world/site/diff

3rd c= is the coin flag, The coin flag is to make all this great info about your mining available while still keeping the added
 securities for miners and operators of not keeping any coins on the pool for more then a payout cycle
it also allows you to change coins without changing ports on the fly  Grin

We invite you to join our community here as we are trying something new , a pool that you can talk to the Admin and Dev Team
and a place for miners to gather again like back in the good old day where we swapped config files and overclocing setting.
https://flap-pool.world/

Support chat is open and beginning to populate on discord . If you need any help at all or would like
to ask for a coin to be added we invite you to join the conversation
https://discord.gg/Yw2JH7J

The currency may be Multi Algorithm
sha256
Scrypt
Myr-Groestl
Lyra2Rev2
Blake2s
x17
heratys111 thank you very much for your reply. Everything you've said I pretty much agree on.

Exchanges will not make CrocodileCash worth anything. Using it will.

I urge again, brainstorm guys, rather than ask about when the next exchange listing will be. Your brainstorming and activity with make this coin worth more than it ever could on an exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: