Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| CrocodileCash | PoW/DPOS/PoS Hybrid | Snap Them Up Fast | Android Wallet | - page 21. (Read 61412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

CrocodileCash on YoBit !!! ! Finally things have paid off ! I can't say much about the price though Cry

Grin

the dev is dont care about that. cz he already make profit with premine coin
the dev dump again  Grin Grin

LOL what makes you say that Huh have you even looked at the CROC richlist ? the dev doesn't even own that much compared to others so in saying "it's the dev dumping" is a little irrational since others hold just as much.

Think about it, CROC was on the moon & then initial buyers realized "why the Fu*K did we buy this shit for ? we gotta get out" Cheesy

im just follow this coin for a long ago, dev is active at very begining.
until croc have 1st marketplace at cryptohub, then im notice wallet pre mine just move a alot croc to some address, and   someone just sell with alot croc (maybe miners) i think.
the day when croc listed in yobit, 1st day is nice volume untill someone dump croc very hard from 400sat - to 100sat maybe 1sat Cheesy

we know this comunity is better than shtcoin out there, but when dev try to destroy this with selling for some proffit you know what gonna be happen.

So your saying that someone genuinely bought 2 million odd coins to create the initial volume at the start ? How on earth did they pry them from the whole supply ? It's called creating volume Wink
Activity: 179
Merit: 100

CrocodileCash on YoBit !!! ! Finally things have paid off ! I can't say much about the price though Cry

Grin

LOL what makes you say that Huh have you even looked at the CROC richlist ? the dev doesn't even own that much compared to others so in saying "it's the dev dumping" is a little irrational since others hold just as much.

Think about it, CROC was on the moon & then initial buyers realized "why the Fu*K did we buy this shit for ? we gotta get out" Cheesy

im just follow this coin for a long ago, dev is active at very begining.
until croc have 1st marketplace at cryptohub, then im notice wallet pre mine just move a alot croc to some address, and   someone just sell with alot croc (maybe miners) i think.
the day when croc listed in yobit, 1st day is nice volume untill someone dump croc very hard from 400sat - to 100sat maybe 1sat Cheesy

we know this comunity is better than shtcoin out there, but when dev try to destroy this with selling for some proffit you know what gonna be happen.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Grin

Activity: 250

Grin

the dev dump again  Grin Grin

Grin

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!

Activity: 250
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
i guess is time to get on novaexchange, don't you guys think !

how much does it cost to get a coin over there ?

0.2 BTC + 250 votes from users. Or, you can pay 1 BTC and skip the voting and get it directly listed. Either way, it's probably not going to happen anytime soon. A few of our users have already paid to get it listed on yobit.
Activity: 230
seems will be dying here
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

I think we need to brainstorm more use for CROC.

Also...find someone who like to do some art.

At this point even MSPaint shit pics would suffice. They would probably really attract attention.

Network Hashrate is rising and difficulty too  Grin

Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
Hey Gizzard! Or should I say Rolihlahla?

Croc can be bigger then Chaincoin, we only need a masternode update to the code

just think about it.  croc is not some random coin that some did bring back to life  Roll Eyes
it have a well establish community from the start, so it foundation is solid

Yeah just FYI I'm still here, just busy. Croc-lo is coming back. Most of the code has been refactored for redis. Connection management is a bitch.

Croc can be bigger then Chaincoin, we only need a masternode update to the code

just think about it.  croc is not some random coin that some did bring back to life  Roll Eyes
it have a well establish community from the start, so it foundation is solid
Activity: 309
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Croc real value is under 100sat? i like this coin very fast tx  Cheesy

The TX is actually crazy. About approximately 15 seconds.

I will hold onto my CROC until I see at least 5000 sat.

I'll say it again: CrocodileCash has use as a stable sidechain. Any altcoin does. The community needs to make it happen though.

Gotta love how fast the TX is !

Croc is a cool fun coin and 5k sats is nothing when the current supply is 2.3 million IMO

Hold tight and stack them away cheap  Cool

Cheers
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
That design from 15 years ago... And all exchanges without decent trading charts are lame))

I'll say it again: CrocodileCash has use as a stable sidechain. Any altcoin does. The community needs to make it happen though.

too all croc supporters

send a mail to [email protected] and request them to add croc !
or send a msg here to : https://wex.kayako.com/en-us/conversation/new/11

you can read about this new exchange here : https://www.coindesk.com/wex-new-exchange-launched-former-btc-e-users/?utm_content=buffer4ae61&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

support croc now so you can chill at the beach later  Grin

i think is difficult to reach 5k sat  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: