Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| CrocodileCash | PoW/DPOS/PoS Hybrid | Snap Them Up Fast | Android Wallet | - page 38. (Read 61450 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bounties have been paid to currypto (Game), Mikanoshi (Faucet), startsts (Marketplace)

Payments in this block: https://crocblock.nullspam.ru/tx/092b956037491b12cc6cf8556d00187f0c1aef30e0dd45b6ec97cfa96bb9394f
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
I agree we need some sort of banner creator for a multitude of CrocodileCash related things (or create one that includes them all)
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
i used it now like 6-7 times and only have about 0.58 croc collected so far... i think it would take me a week for 3 croc cashout T_T"
Some user claimed only once so far and got 3 CROC right away Smiley

Have you look into the idea of making some banner so ppl can use on site's or other forums to promote the faucet
I'm not a designer, better if someone capable do it)
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
CrocodileCash Faucet

https://crocfaucet.nullspam.ru

Current rewards and chances

0.05 CROC - 20%
0.10 CROC - 30%
0.15 CROC - 30%
0.20 CROC - 15%
0.5 CROC - 3%
1.0 CROC - 1%
3.0 CROC - 1%

Can be claimed once per hour.
Min payout in 3 CROC. Referal 5%.

Rewards (and other faucet settings) will be tweaked up or down according to the number of users (and cheaters) to avoid bankruptcy Grin
Faucet will be filled on a daily basis to be safe from bots.

Protections

Proxies, cloud hostings, VPNs, Tor, and networks with bad reputation are not allowed. PM me if you think you are being blocked by mistake.
Users with active AdBlockers have at least 85% chance to receive the lowest reward Wink

Finally, BoooMMmm Shocked

Have you look into the idea of making some banner so ppl can use on site's or other forums to promote the faucet
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
thank you very much mikanoshi Smiley for your work and your contribution to the community Smiley

i used it now like 6-7 times and only have about 0.58 croc collected so far... i think it would take me a week for 3 croc cashout T_T"
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
CrocodileCash Faucet

0.05 CROC - 20%
0.10 CROC - 30%
0.15 CROC - 30%
0.20 CROC - 15%
0.5 CROC - 3%
1.0 CROC - 1%
3.0 CROC - 1%

Rewards (and other faucet settings) will be tweaked up or down according to the number of users (and cheaters) to avoid bankruptcy Grin

Protections

Proxies, cloud hostings, VPNs, Tor, and networks with bad reputation are not allowed. PM me if you think you are being blocked by mistake.
Users with active AdBlockers have at least 85% chance to receive the lowest reward Wink

Whoo hoo we have a CROC faucet !
Now just waiting for the non-test version of the Croc-lo game to be released and we got some fun happening.
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
I have successfully compiled CrocodileCash with GCC 6 on Debian. This is because libmemenv and libleveldb were not compiled with -fPIC.
CrocodileCash Faucet

0.05 CROC - 20%
0.10 CROC - 30%
0.15 CROC - 30%
0.20 CROC - 15%
0.5 CROC - 3%
1.0 CROC - 1%
3.0 CROC - 1%

Protections

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I see that the High Reward Mining and DPOS rewards are over for CROC and now it's Low PoW Reward + PoS at 12% Per Year, with a current supply of 2,268,963 coins and good distribution + active developments from the Dev and Community I see this one gaining long term support and actually being worth something.

We got an Honest Dev here which is hard to find these days, the thing that gets me is he forked out money Pre-Exchange so we can have an Android Wallet, in my eyes that shows true commitment towards the coin & gaining a following and that he's not in it for the quick bucks that's chump change.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Just a question, do any of you guys want to chuck in for a YoBit BTC0.1 Premium Coin Addition so together we can get CROC onto at least 1 exchange where it can live indefinitely ?

It's the cheapest exchange listing option that we have at this time and if we split the costs it will seem cheaper Cheesy

I will put BTC0.03333333 towards it, so if another 2+ people are interested let's talk.
Dont tempt me Smiley

I can throw in BTC0.01 if needed, only BTC0.05666667 remaining if were going to do it, let me know when it's needed.

If you guys want to PM me so you can deposit to one of my YoBit addresses then I will pay the rest & submit the Premium request Wink

If you are already a member of YoBit with the balance you want to contribute then contact me by PM as well with a Yobit Code.

When it gets listed ya'll will be saying Crikey !

Coincidently that is where it is, I've private messaged you the yobit code with 0.01 BTC inside.

P.S I trust that your forum status shows that you are trustworthy enough.

Sent you a PM too Cheesy

BTC0.1 Premium Request for CROC Submitted to YoBit, now we wait, we might have missed the recent coin additions so it could be from 1-2 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Just a question, do any of you guys want to chuck in for a YoBit BTC0.1 Premium Coin Addition so together we can get CROC onto at least 1 exchange where it can live indefinitely ?

It's the cheapest exchange listing option that we have at this time and if we split the costs it will seem cheaper Cheesy

I will put BTC0.03333333 towards it, so if another 2+ people are interested let's talk.
Dont tempt me Smiley

I can throw in BTC0.01 if needed, only BTC0.05666667 remaining if were going to do it, let me know when it's needed.

If you guys want to PM me so you can deposit to one of my YoBit addresses then I will pay the rest & submit the Premium request Wink

If you are already a member of YoBit with the balance you want to contribute then contact me by PM as well with a Yobit Code.

Coincidently that is where it is, I've private messaged you the yobit code with 0.01 BTC inside.

Sent you a PM too Cheesy
Activity: 114
I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!

Dont tempt me Smiley

Who wants to test a croc faucet - PM me Smiley

When you make it Live & Public send me a PM to claim the Faucet Bounty Smiley
Lovely coin and community I see here, good to see that it has what's needed plus more in the early days.

Oh and btw the CROC signature for Full Member+ that was posted a couple of pages back also works for Members like myself so if anyone is going to use it you know it works.

yea, Join the CROC signature community movement  Cool

I got bored and made some signatures for CROC Cheesy

▐ ▐ CrocodileCash 【Games + Fun】▐ ▐

Code:
[center]▐ ▐ CrocodileCash 【Games + Fun】▐ ▐[/center]

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2076948[/url]▐▐▐▐ | CrocodileCash |Games + Fun|▐▐▐▐
[/center]

Member+

Code:
[center]
[url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-crocodilecash-powdpospos-hybrid-snap-them-up-fast-android-wallet-2076948][color=blue][size=10pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#EA7E5D][size=8pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#2B547E][size=11pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#1DACD6][size=8pt]▐ [/size][/color][size=15pt][b][color=#6B8E23]| CrocodileCash |Games + Fun|[/color][/b][/size][color=#1DACD6][size=8pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#2B547E][size=13pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#EA7E5D][size=8pt]▐[/size][/color][color=blue][size=10pt]▐[/size][/color][/url]
[url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-crocodilecash-powdpospos-hybrid-snap-them-up-fast-android-wallet-2076948][size=10pt][b][font=Arial][color=#2B547E]【 Android + Paper Wallet 】[/color][/font][/b][/size][/url][url=http://www.CrocodileCash.ga][size=10pt][b][font=Arial][color=#EA7E5D]【JOIN NOW】[/color][/font][/b][/size]
[/center]

It's nice to see that someone from the CROC Community done these up for us & it's good people have already tested them out for feedback.

I've also fixed the Jr. Member option to have a link to the CrocodileCash Announcement Thread Smiley
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Lovely coin and community I see here, good to see that it has what's needed plus more in the early days.

Oh and btw the CROC signature for Full Member+ that was posted a couple of pages back also works for Members like myself so if anyone is going to use it you know it works.

yea, Join the CROC signature community movement  Cool

I got bored and made some signatures for CROC Cheesy

▐ ▐ CrocodileCash 【Games + Fun】▐ ▐

Code:
[center]▐ ▐ CrocodileCash 【Games + Fun】▐ ▐[/center]

Jr. Member - Member

▐▐▐▐ | CrocodileCash 【Games + Fun】▐▐▐▐

Code:
[center]▐▐▐▐ | CrocodileCash 【Games + Fun】▐▐▐▐[center]

Full Member+

Code:
[center]
[url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-crocodilecash-powdpospos-hybrid-snap-them-up-fast-android-wallet-2076948][color=blue][size=10pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#EA7E5D][size=8pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#2B547E][size=11pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#1DACD6][size=8pt]▐ [/size][/color][size=15pt][b][color=#6B8E23]| CrocodileCash |Games + Fun|[/color][/b][/size][color=#1DACD6][size=8pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#2B547E][size=13pt]▐[/size][/color][color=#EA7E5D][size=8pt]▐[/size][/color][color=blue][size=10pt]▐[/size][/color][/url]
[url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-crocodilecash-powdpospos-hybrid-snap-them-up-fast-android-wallet-2076948][size=10pt][b][font=Arial][color=#2B547E]【 Android + Paper Wallet 】[/color][/font][/b][/size][/url][url=http://www.CrocodileCash.ga][size=10pt][b][font=Arial][color=#EA7E5D]【JOIN NOW】[/color][/font][/b][/size]
[/center]
Activity: 125
1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Who wants to test a croc faucet - PM me Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Nthused good job, thanks for notify about those issues, some of them are already fixed, other will be fixed later.   I have added 500 CROC to you
legendary
Activity: 1554

Dont tempt me Smiley

Activity: 114
I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!

Dont tempt me Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: