Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CROWDSALE NETWORK - BUSINESS ACCELERATOR WITH A CROWNDFUNDING PLATFORM - page 12. (Read 12304 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
What exchanges are CSNP and CGEN going to go to?
Good afternoon! I have problems with the purse cgenwallet. I can not understand why I do not open?
Can you send screenshot.
Activity: 11
Good afternoon! I have problems with the purse cgenwallet. I can not understand why I do not open?
Activity: 21
Congratulations! 

Dear CSN Community!

CSNP tokens listed on the Bitebtc.com exchange. You can trade with CSNP/BTC and CSNP/ETH.

Cool  Cool  Cool
I want to buy some, but there no orders to sell, someone sell some csnp tokens, please.
I also would like to increase my CSNp tokens as soon as I get some more free cash
Activity: 11
Hello! I've been away on business for one day and see so many comments and reviews. I recommended your platform to friends and family. They are also interested. I continue to follow the news
Activity: 44
Hey everybody, what’s going on crypto world? They are decreasing day by day, but also I have detected that new tokens with interesting products increasing up to 100% in a several days. It means we are going strong and effective
The most CSNP token holders do not want to sell their tokens, because bonuses from the box office of the movie "Ghost Town" will be added to these tokens. We think that each token will be dropped from $0.2 to $1.

Oh thanks to God, we have already came to that situation when we had told about earnings in this year, at last we are here.

Guys it is really developing so fast, who wanna be a part of some greatness you welcome and just write down, we will be happy to help with all.
Congratulations! 

Dear CSN Community!

CSNP tokens listed on the Bitebtc.com exchange. You can trade with CSNP/BTC and CSNP/ETH.

Cool  Cool  Cool

That’s really cool news, I have already checked up, there so many offers who want to buy CSNP but no orders for sell)) I think we should also make an offer for new traders to buy some, coz after 2-3 months there will not be for a such price.
Activity: 104
The most CSNP token holders do not want to sell their tokens, because bonuses from the box office of the movie "Ghost Town" will be added to these tokens. We think that each token will be dropped from $0.2 to $1.
brand new
Activity: 0
And I’m interested in the validity period of these licenses?
Congratulations! 

Dear CSN Community!

Cool  Cool  Cool
I want to buy some, but there no orders to sell, someone sell some csnp tokens, please.
Activity: 104
Congratulations! 

Dear CSN Community!

Cool  Cool  Cool
Activity: 17
Follow us, RT this #Airdrop tweet, fill the form to get free #CSNP tokens (#ERC20). We will giveaway 50,000 #CSNP tokens to first 1,250 winners: https://bitebtc.com/csnp-airdrop
@csn_platform #giveaway #freecoins #free #Airdrops #coins #free #Bounty #BountyCampaign

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmalN81W0Acc1bR.jpg:large
brand new
Activity: 0
I've studied your site and I'm wondering how such a young platform in a short time gained so many startups. I think that this is very promising.
And I’m interested in the validity period of these licenses?
I think the period of license is for a year.
Hello! How can I put forward my startup if I have an idea?

If you have a starup which is from really good idea, you can register it in our web site and send your starup in section “post your project” and write there all information about your project, it will be checked up in our CSN LAB after the positive answer your project will be a part of our Network, the details will be spoken in negotiations.
I saw the crew several months ago, I presume it was one of the Developer's presentations of Crowdsale Network. My conclusion, it wasn't so astounding, however, it was extra informational than the others. Also, I want to point is that you have been registered by one of the current Association, which is also got the level up. But I have a question about the one year, after which the customer might sell his or her CSN tokens, is it possible to decrease the timeline?

Yes the presentation was cool, if you have such kinda questions it means you are really interested in this token, coz even professional partners didn’t ask such kinda questions, answer is you can just write to support team if you want to change the rules or offer your own rule for comfortable use for you, we do everything for our partners to make them easy use and earn more then rhey invest
Activity: 4

Good project CSNP waiting to come out to the exchange . I will trade. Shocked
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

-2-2- If you are also a holder of CSNP tokens, you will participate in the distribution of 10% of the profit of this film project. The share will be calculated from all nine kinds of income that the movie brings:
1. Cash gathering
2. Sale to TV channels
3. Selling to other countries
4. Selling to Internet platforms
5. Netflix and other rental services
6. Paid display in trains / hotels / planes
7. Merchandising
8. DVD

It will be calculated randomly using technique hitherto unheard of and thus very atypical. In all seriousness, u shouldnt think about this as if calculations matter. In the end of the day nobody will recall who u are and what ur tactics are. U will never foresee all possible hiccups that may pop up on ur way and thus will never be able to hedge against the possibility of fault.
Activity: 9
Hello! A unique project, got acquainted with the White Paper! I'm with you guys))
Pages:
Jump to: