Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CROWDSALE NETWORK - BUSINESS ACCELERATOR WITH A CROWNDFUNDING PLATFORM - page 8. (Read 12304 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Hello, dear team!

We are pleased to announce that the competition between the two platform teams has started.
All the details will be obtained from the telegrams of the manager, https://t.me/csn_pr
Activity: 21
Hello! I am very pleased that other countries began to actively participate in the development of the platform Crowdsale Network and began to make video reviews. You can look and appreciate. I wish everyone success and good profits! https://youtu.be/0Euvb35JihQ
Very useful information thanks for the videos
Can you also provide any information about your plans? Platforms aspirations and teams views
Activity: 16
Hello! I am very pleased that other countries began to actively participate in the development of the platform Crowdsale Network and began to make video reviews. You can look and appreciate. I wish everyone success and good profits! https://youtu.be/0Euvb35JihQ
Activity: 9
Hi everyone, today is a good day for traders in cryptomarkets. Coz analysts are sure the cryptomarkets till the end of this year will be zigzagged. Some cryptocoins will loose all and some of them will show the really shocked status of increasing. One of the lucky token is CSNP, so just go to buy when you have a chance now.
Hello! I am sure that the film project "Ghost Town" will bring great success and huge profits for all of us! A strong team, a powerful platform!
Activity: 16
Hello on your platform, i saw the movie "Gost town". Tell me please when it will be shown?
The movie 🎥 shooting hasn’t been started yet. Funds are now are drawn to accumulate for marketing to draw attention of investors and promoting it. Plans as I know to finish first episode next year.
Hello, dear community!

We are very glad that every day more and more people around the world are interested in our platform. The market of crypto-currency and blockchain technologies is just beginning its serious development, therefore in the next 3-5 years we will make a breakthrough together with our start-ups. Thank you all for your interest and invite to the team.

Our telegram group for English community: https://t.me/crowdsale_eng Join us!
Activity: 11
the most important question and what experience the team has in this area. from the announcement of this not to understand there is no leader who could be said that here he is the top member of the team who will drag the whole project up. and without it nothing will come out as it seems to me.
Hello. I'm Yerlan Dumanuly - the founder of the Crowdsale Network platform. I have 13 years of experience in e-commerce and managed distribution structures  for 30 thousand people. I am now 30 years old. I am full of strength and energy. Most importantly, I have a dream team and blockchain technology.) Our team has three development staffs from Israel, Russia and Kazakhstan.  We are the first team that created a blockchain platform in Kazakhstan.

Our platform is 1 year old. We did a good job to prepare. Now we are ready for international expansion. You can learn more about us in telegram channel t.me/crowdsale_eng My instagram @yerlan_dumanuly

Ecosystem of Arcona is a whole world of augmented reality with the use of block-architecture. We have created a special platform that connects two worlds - real and virtual. Thanks to the unique technology, the platform recognizes the real terrain of the terrain and imposes on it a layer of augmented reality directly on your smartphone, and in the future - in special glasses. This layer of augmented reality is "Digital Earth" - the main service provided by the Arcona system.

the new partner of platform Crowdsale Network https://crowdsale.network/partner/arcona/
the most important question and what experience the team has in this area. from the announcement of this not to understand there is no leader who could be said that here he is the top member of the team who will drag the whole project up. and without it nothing will come out as it seems to me.
Hello. I'm Yerlan Dumanuly - the founder of the Crowdsale Network platform. I have 13 years of experience in e-commerce and managed distribution structures  for 30 thousand people. I am now 30 years old. I am full of strength and energy. Most importantly, I have a dream team and blockchain technology.) Our team has three development staffs from Israel, Russia and Kazakhstan.  We are the first team that created a blockchain platform in Kazakhstan.

Our platform is 1 year old. We did a good job to prepare. Now we are ready for international expansion. You can learn more about us in telegram channel t.me/crowdsale_eng My instagram @yerlan_dumanuly

Ecosystem of Arcona is a whole world of augmented reality with the use of block-architecture. We have created a special platform that connects two worlds - real and virtual. Thanks to the unique technology, the platform recognizes the real terrain of the terrain and imposes on it a layer of augmented reality directly on your smartphone, and in the future - in special glasses. This layer of augmented reality is "Digital Earth" - the main service provided by the Arcona system.
Good afternoon! Explain how the airdrop is charged and I bought tokens. I have the status of a consultant. What bonuses will I have.
Activity: 2
How to earn money from movies
Activity: 2

How to avoid financial risks
Activity: 1
 How many times have you been able to do so?
whats the usage of richbit in business . how can i earn on this project?
Activity: 44
Hi everyone, today is a good day for traders in cryptomarkets. Coz analysts are sure the cryptomarkets till the end of this year will be zigzagged. Some cryptocoins will loose all and some of them will show the really shocked status of increasing. One of the lucky token is CSNP, so just go to buy when you have a chance now.
Hello on your platform, i saw the movie "Gost town". Tell me please when it will be shown?
This is very interesting platform for helping launching startups. However what infrastructure you have to help startups? Accelerator, mentors, IT team, financial and business experts?
Activity: 44

Everyone has his or her own opinion about all he or she sees, but even if you are not inside of this hurricane you cannot feel the storm, so you are seeing it from outside and you think where is the famous person, who you get used to see, but it doesn’t mean that all leaders should be famous. I am not judging you, but advising you to be a part of this team just for a few months, and than decide what to do. We can proof that we are one of the strong team in this area.
Hello. I'm Yerlan Dumanuly - the founder of the Crowdsale Network platform. I have 13 years of experience in e-commerce and managed distribution structures  for 30 thousand people. I am now 30 years old. I am full of strength and energy. Most importantly, I have a dream team and blockchain technology.) Our team has three development staffs from Israel, Russia and Kazakhstan.  We are the first team that created a blockchain platform in Kazakhstan.

What is economy behind the CSNP and CGEN tokens? What will determine the price?
Pages:
Jump to: