Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CROWDSALE NETWORK - BUSINESS ACCELERATOR WITH A CROWNDFUNDING PLATFORM - page 5. (Read 12304 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1
The project, which is already 2 years old but it does not have trading volumes.. it's not good. The team needs to try to do something or revise their plans for the project.
Now in this state there are many projects.  All this is the result of the market.  Perhaps when the market revives then volumes will appear.
Volumes are good, but you still need to wait for the growth of the market itself, then more people will be ready to invest
it depends on what you compare it to.  What volumes are good for you?  For traders, for example, very large trading volumes are not needed.
Activity: 154
The project, which is already 2 years old but it does not have trading volumes.. it's not good. The team needs to try to do something or revise their plans for the project.
Now in this state there are many projects.  All this is the result of the market.  Perhaps when the market revives then volumes will appear.
Volumes are good, but you still need to wait for the growth of the market itself, then more people will be ready to invest
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The project is still young and perhaps there is not enough liquidity on this exchange. I think this is fixable and can be added to other exchanges. The main thing is that there is an opportunity to purchase a token.
Well, at the moment, the token is inexpensive, you can buy them for yourself and then sell them at a bargain price on the exchange and make money
You are right, this is a good opportunity to buy a promising token. However, speculation needs money that is currently not available.
If this project recently came out on the exchange, the low liquidity could be understood. But the tokens on the exchange for a long time but there are no trading volumes.
Activity: 168
As far as I know, this project has also been successfully implemented the IEO and ICO. What are the results?
Activity: 283
The project is still young and perhaps there is not enough liquidity on this exchange. I think this is fixable and can be added to other exchanges. The main thing is that there is an opportunity to purchase a token.
Well, at the moment, the token is inexpensive, you can buy them for yourself and then sell them at a bargain price on the exchange and make money
You are right, this is a good opportunity to buy a promising token. However, speculation needs money that is currently not available.
Activity: 66
Activity: 238
S.E.D.O.
Where is your token trading now and what is the price for it?
I also could not find where the token is traded. . although there is some information about the token (CSNP) on the coinmarketcap.
There is a link to the exchange on the main page. There it is - https://fedlio.com/trade/csnp_btc . There you can buy or sell a token.
The link has a pair of CSNP/BTC but no trades. Does this mean that the token is now practically not traded? Fidelio is the only exchange where the token is traded?
Well, this project is not so young by the standards of crypto projects. But the liquidity it certainly is not enough. Perhaps something will change in the transition of the project to p2pb2b exchange.
I doubt that the exchange where the project token is being traded will solve something.  In order to have trading volumes, the project must be in demand.
Activity: 149
Merit: 11
Yes I understood right, you are working about two years on configuring CSNP platform. Do you have successfully started startups based on it?
I also could not find where the token is traded. . although there is some information about the token (CSNP) on the coinmarketcap.
There is a link to the exchange on the main page. There it is - https://fedlio.com/trade/csnp_btc . There you can buy or sell a token.
The link has a pair of CSNP/BTC but no trades. Does this mean that the token is now practically not traded? Fidelio is the only exchange where the token is traded?
Well, this project is not so young by the standards of crypto projects. But the liquidity it certainly is not enough. Perhaps something will change in the transition of the project to p2pb2b exchange.
I doubt that the exchange where the project token is being traded will solve something.  In order to have trading volumes, the project must be in demand.
Activity: 588
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I would like to know from the developers where the token is being traded.  I did not find an exchange with a normal trading volume.
Most likely there is no token on the exchanges yet, i would write them in your messages in your place and then you will get a more accurate answer
Activity: 37
Activity: 283
Activity: 66
I would like to know from the developers where the token is being traded.  I did not find an exchange with a normal trading volume.
Activity: 168
Coinsbit.io, that's all that I have been founded.
Activity: 154
As ш understand it, the minimum investment in your project is $ 10? or no restrictions?
I saw that soon there will be a listing on a new exchange.  Which one?
They wrote that they want to go to p2pb2b exchange. at least I saw such news in telegram chat.
I saw that soon there will be a listing on a new exchange.  Which one?
Activity: 104
Pages:
Jump to: