Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018) - page 29. (Read 23371 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
what about bounty?or somebody asked about this?
somebody asked, especially me. I'd like to take a part due to enthusiasm.
About Kriorus, it's bigger like idea support too. Transhumanism like in "Transmetropolitan" is pure futurism based on science.
nice to see people interested but myself and a very few others
Activity: 351
Activity: 644
link to the bounty thread on the main page
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
somebody asked, especially me. I'd like to take a part due to enthusiasm.
About Kriorus, it's bigger like idea support too. Transhumanism like in "Transmetropolitan" is pure futurism based on science.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
question to the Manager can you more specifically tell about the funding?
i'm interested in it too  Grin

We do not need a soft cap since we work on behalf of KrioRus. CryoGen started within the crypto-economic breakthrough since it provides a chance to make a breakthrough in science, due to the mechanism of crowd investing, which allows attract funds to projects 2 or 3 times faster than through the mechanisms of the classical investment cycles.  Wink
wow such a response I didn't expect ahah
what unusial in this report?

Sorry?  Can you rephrase your question, please? Embarrassed
this question was not for you,but for another user ahaha

very good and clear answer to my question on the contrary nothing unusual
it was just a feeling that you are dissatisfied with something
I think you're wrong
Oh well then sorry

We do not need a soft cap since we work on behalf of KrioRus. CryoGen started within the crypto-economic breakthrough since it provides a chance to make a breakthrough in science, due to the mechanism of crowd investing, which allows attract funds to projects 2 or 3 times faster than through the mechanisms of the classical investment cycles.  Wink

I think you're wrong

i'm interested in it too  Grin

We do not need a soft cap since we work on behalf of KrioRus. CryoGen started within the crypto-economic breakthrough since it provides a chance to make a breakthrough in science, due to the mechanism of crowd investing, which allows attract funds to projects 2 or 3 times faster than through the mechanisms of the classical investment cycles.  Wink

Hope it somehow answers your question!  Cheesy
Activity: 644

We do not need a soft cap since we work on behalf of KrioRus. CryoGen started within the crypto-economic breakthrough since it provides a chance to make a breakthrough in science, due to the mechanism of crowd investing, which allows attract funds to projects 2 or 3 times faster than through the mechanisms of the classical investment cycles.  Wink

I am new around here, but I have already seen that here the atmosphere among all participants it's unusual in a good sense  Smiley

Yes everybody wants to see their bodies frozen and traceable by their children Tongue

Not everybody, but someone wants to be frozen  Wink
It raises lots of  ethical dilemmas like in what condition can cryopreservation be justify , is there any ethical differentiation between killing someone and letting people to be frozen.

I agree, this is why we are telling that not everyone is our client, each of us thinks and perceives things differently

Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
I am new around here, but I have already seen that here the atmosphere among all participants it's unusual in a good sense  Smiley

Yes everybody wants to see their bodies frozen and traceable by their children Tongue

Not everybody, but someone wants to be frozen  Wink
It raises lots of  ethical dilemmas like in what condition can cryopreservation be justify , is there any ethical differentiation between killing someone and letting people to be frozen.
No, we don't have a soft cap.
Please specify, what do you mean?

We do not require a minimum investment to start our project.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: