Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryoGen - Public sale (17.10.2017 - 01.07.2018) - page 32. (Read 23376 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
also commended the work of the Manager and in General the work of the ICO attracts official and work with major Newspapers to just say it haha
Yes, I join you and don't understand why some users are unhappy,a great project
I have never seen such prompt feedback
you know I kind of already wrote about that we all have an opinion and we all have our own perspective on the project
don't pretend your opinion
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
also commended the work of the Manager and in General the work of the ICO attracts official and work with major Newspapers to just say it haha
you know I kind of already wrote about that we all have an opinion and we all have our own perspective on the project
Activity: 476
hmmm.I can't say that this project is so perfect as it is described.there are significant drawbacks
what do you consider a disadvantage?interested in your opinion
well, I think the lack of TOO much information,I'm stopping to understand the basic meaning
well I explained my point clearly enough and I think you need to add something else sorry

What information is missing? What would you want to read in order to understand our project better?
We basically offer cryonic services to prolong your life. What basic information you want to see?
sorry,but I'm not saying that I don't have enough information,I said that for me its too much
it is very strange to hear sorry of course
why it's strange for you?
I honestly am surprised that the person does not like a large amount of information

Because I suppose that with more information you must get a much wider understanding of the project, not the opposite  Lips sealed
Yes I like too think that a large amount of information is well
well, I can say that I learn better summary information
well, you can bet every person takes something different from each project and are interested in different objectives
I said that the project is not so perfect how it is positioned commentators said some of the shortcomings
We also have a one pager which is basically a summary of the whole project  Wink
of course it's nice that the Manager often answers questions but sometimes it baffles the thoughts and dialogue with the interlocutor
I do want to acknowledge the excellent work of the Manager which helps to understand this ICO
  I think that expressed my opinion and I have nothing to add about this
your opinion is very well, how to say sharp ahah
Activity: 490
hmmm.I can't say that this project is so perfect as it is described.there are significant drawbacks
well, I think the lack of TOO much information,I'm stopping to understand the basic meaning
well I explained my point clearly enough and I think you need to add something else sorry

What information is missing? What would you want to read in order to understand our project better?
We basically offer cryonic services to prolong your life. What basic information you want to see?
sorry,but I'm not saying that I don't have enough information,I said that for me its too much
I honestly am surprised that the person does not like a large amount of information

Because I suppose that with more information you must get a much wider understanding of the project, not the opposite  Lips sealed
well, you can bet every person takes something different from each project and are interested in different objectives
I said that the project is not so perfect how it is positioned commentators said some of the shortcomings
We also have a one pager which is basically a summary of the whole project  Wink
of course it's nice that the Manager often answers questions but sometimes it baffles the thoughts and dialogue with the interlocutor
I do want to acknowledge the excellent work of the Manager which helps to understand this ICO
  I think that expressed my opinion and I have nothing to add about this

Because I suppose that with more information you must get a much wider understanding of the project, not the opposite  Lips sealed
We also have a one pager which is basically a summary of the whole project  Wink

Because I suppose that with more information you must get a much wider understanding of the project, not the opposite  Lips sealed
We also have a one pager which is basically a summary of the whole project  Wink
Activity: 351

what other disadvantages do you see?

Activity: 127
New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder
I wonder how they have achieved interoperability with Forbes and The New York Times
it's interesting question.but i think that it's very cool unlike other projects, this is the real media
seriously,usually published  fake media the existence of which no one knows or cares

It was started 12 years ago in 2005-2006 when we've started to receive a lot of media attention
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KrioRus
http://www.kriorus.ru/story/SMI-o-KrioRus
Activity: 351

Pages:
Jump to: