Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ [ANN] Crypto Alliance | IPO & GIVEAWAY closing | development from scratch | - page 2. (Read 52443 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hopefully in accordance with the plan
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Most of the features are "ready at launch". Why do you need till 2016?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How do I enroll for it?

Convicted2008, read the first page Wink

All you have to do to participate is the free giveaway is to add the following to your signature, send me a message with the subject: "free giveaway" and keep the signature until the free giveway is ended.

Here is the text for the signature:

[ url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=884525.0]Crypto Alliance - Free giveaway and IPO live[/url]
whitout the space between ---> [url <---

Everyone who makes this correct, will be registered in the spreadsheet for the free giveway.

Right. many thanks tclauss!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
How do I enroll for it?

Convicted2008, read the first page Wink

All you have to do to participate is the free giveaway is to add the following to your signature, send me a message with the subject: "free giveaway" and keep the signature until the free giveway is ended.

Here is the text for the signature:

[ url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=884525.0]Crypto Alliance - Free giveaway and IPO live[/url]
whitout the space between ---> [url <---

Everyone who makes this correct, will be registered in the spreadsheet for the free giveway.
Activity: 182
How do I enroll for it?
So what's going on here? I sent 2 difference purchases for 2 stakes when you first started. I see that your doing a free giveaway now? So what's up with the btc that the people sent you in the beginning? Not bitching or nagging or anything negative. Just curious as whats going on now.

Dear Convicted2008. The free givaway contains 15% to 25% of total amount. Investors will become 50%! Anyway, feel free to sign up for the free giveaway
Activity: 182
So what's going on here? I sent 2 difference purchases for 2 stakes when you first started. I see that your doing a free giveaway now? So what's up with the btc that the people sent you in the beginning? Not bitching or nagging or anything negative. Just curious as whats going on now.
how about code and who‘'s in charge of writing code
suggest DEV can post some code here to make sure sth

We'll never publish the code or parts of the code here. Anyway, thanks for your interest in the Crypto Alliance!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
and by the way ,i set up a group for Alliance
download the QQIM http://www.imqq.com/
INSTALL  and sign up then login
search group : 118584435

how about code and who‘'s in charge of writing code
suggest DEV can post some code here to make sure sth
Let see what happen with Crypto Alliance
I'm watching this coin  Cool

Voted, how long will the poll be activ?

Thanks for your interest in Crypto Alliance! The poll will be active for some days, but the result sames to be certain
Activity: 799
Voted, how long will the poll be activ?
Activity: 910
「きみはこれ&#
Let see what happen with Crypto Alliance
I'm watching this coin  Cool
Activity: 1
We have set a new poll where you can vote if we should extend the free giveaway to 25% and cancel the 2nd stage IPO. You have the choice

where is the link of the pool ?

check the first page
anyway , your choise ..

and any new news here for project..
Activity: 35
We have set a new poll where you can vote if we should extend the free giveaway to 25% and cancel the 2nd stage IPO. You have the choice

where is the link of the pool ?
I'd like to see some real Dev names.

Me too Smiley. But we all know that this is impossible, at least for now.

Right! Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: