Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ [ANN] Crypto Alliance | IPO & GIVEAWAY closing | development from scratch | - page 3. (Read 52443 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I'd like to see some real Dev names.

Me too Smiley. But we all know that this is impossible, at least for now.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I'd like to see some real Dev names.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Marketing is very important here, we already need to have a big basic when we hit the market, we needs a lot of people that want to buy this coin from the start.

That's right! We are already in talks with people which can do that for us, if anyone is able to do that, please pm me
legendary
Activity: 1092
Marketing is very important here, we already need to have a big basic when we hit the market, we needs a lot of people that want to buy this coin from the start.
CryptoAlliance : any new news ?

CryptoAlliance is still in development  Wink

OK  Smiley Understand. But some times are welcome some different news about the development ...

have some patience when there are significant progresses i will share it here

OK  Smiley Understand. But some times are welcome some different news about the development ...

Why is my question about development progress fully ignored?
You only reply to people who want to send you money?

Looks fishy.

Dear mcjavar

first we dont like unfounded scam accusations.
If you were to follow this thread, you would have noticed the same question some pages ahead. Our devs have fulltime jobs, and some of them families, and yet they are working hard many hours a day in order to bring forward this awesome and ambitious project. Over the chrismas days our devs made a break of some days and now are working again! Due we are an a very early stage, there are not considerable updates at this time. But i can assure you, as soon as we have updates, i will share it here.
thanks for your understanding

As you are the single point of contact between the dev team and your investors, you should answer each and every question we have. I was waiting for 2 days to get these 2 sentences from you. After all the scams in the last few years, you should be aware of the importance of communication, otherwise I won't be the only one who'll question if this is a legitimate project.

Is there a tracking list with ToDos and names assigned to those tasks? Is there a repository where the coders check in their updates? Can the public have a read-only access to it? This would make the project (and the progress) transparent which is a must, I think.

Thanks for your reply! I do not think anyone believes that this is a scam here, it would never be worth. Sure, our project has a clearly structured running, but we will do not make public sensitive data also in to protect us against imitations. Sorry

We are also considering to cancel the 2nd stage IPO and expand the free giveaway, if we do it we will run a new poll about it!

Expanding the giveaway sounds good to me Smiley

Thanks. Soon we will held a poll about
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

Looks fishy.

Dear mcjavar

If you were to follow this thread, you would have noticed the same question some pages ahead. Our devs have fulltime jobs, and some of them families, and yet they are working hard many hours a day in order to bring forward this awesome and ambitious project. Over the chrismas days our devs made a break of some days and now are working again! Due we are an a very early stage, there are not considerable updates at this time. But i can assure you, as soon as we have updates, i will share it here.

As you are the single point of contact between the dev team and your investors, you should answer each and every question we have. I was waiting for 2 days to get these 2 sentences from you. After all the scams in the last few years, you should be aware of the importance of communication, otherwise I won't be the only one who'll question if this is a legitimate project.

Is there a tracking list with ToDos and names assigned to those tasks? Is there a repository where the coders check in their updates? Can the public have a read-only access to it? This would make the project (and the progress) transparent which is a must, I think.

Thanks for your reply! I do not think anyone believes that this is a scam here, it would never be worth. Sure, our project has a clearly structured running, but we will do not make public sensitive data also in to protect us against imitations. Sorry

We are also considering to cancel the 2nd stage IPO and expand the free giveaway, if we do it we will run a new poll about it!

Expanding the giveaway sounds good to me Smiley
Good luck

Thanks! Please remember to keep your signature until the free giveaway is ended
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Looks fishy.

Dear mcjavar

legendary
Activity: 1036
you should probably hire someone to write this thread for you mr wong.

OMG HAHAHAHA I just laughed my ass off at that. Thank you Grin

Grin

Looks fishy.

Dear mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

Looks fishy.

Dear mcjavar

Looks fishy.

Dear mcjavar

legendary
Activity: 1044
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
you should probably hire someone to write this thread for you mr wong.

OMG HAHAHAHA I just laughed my ass off at that. Thank you Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

Looks fishy.
Why there is no escrow?

If you need to invest with escrow you can wait for the second stage IPO fully escrowed by an exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: