Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO FOCUS - Masternode, Anon Tx - page 9. (Read 31744 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Cause some on pull 2Gh/s out during the block so that is why.

SORRY.  that was me.  i forgot to set a NH order limit.

you worker found first block on our pool))))
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?

SORRY.  that was me.  i forgot to set a NH order limit.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I reported the bastard to moderator. Hope they ban him, or at least remove the post.

On different topic:
Is the difficulty re-targeting broken, or better to tell - behaving strange? It changes, so it is not broken, but it changes like randomly and drastically up and down, Suprnova is actually the only mining pool, so I woudl expect the difficulty to change slowly, according to hashrate. But it seems to change up and down 3-4 times without visible reason.

This:

120    lin0sspice    05/16/2015 09:40:48    44.1998    4.00    11,315    7,485    66.15
119    drsuprnova    05/16/2015 09:35:12    15.2243    4.00    3,897    1,918    49.22
118    Velgelm    05/16/2015 09:35:11    21.1449    4.00    5,413    1,679    31.02
117    drsuprnova    05/16/2015 09:33:36    12.2170    4.00    3,128    1,478    47.25
116    Velgelm    05/16/2015 09:33:14    4.4796    4.00    1,147    831    72.45

During all those changes the hashrate was practically the same. How that could happen?
Am i broke yet?
ihascrypto please remove his links from your quotes of him.

done

Thank you!

thanks for heads up.  i think i got all the links out of my quotes.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

done

Thank you!
Am i broke yet?

done
I have 0 active connections... What nodes? Thank you.

added our pool for node - fcs.binpool.com

i have 12 connection
links removed

Thanks Dev.

Let's get this coin to the moon!

Remember kids.  go to the OP for the link.  not saying this guy is up to something but it has been scammy on threads lately. read my blog post Smiley

You are DEFINITELY right!! Thanks for warning. I am 100% sure this guy posted a virus. Just look - the link in his post is different from the Dev's post. Its a virus 100%. This bastard should be banned.

He is doing this in multiple threads. I tried to follow him and warn everybody. Also gave him the negative trust he deserves. I am fucking tired of seeing this shit.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I have 0 active connections... What nodes? Thank you.
Am i broke yet?

deleted links... viruses from a scammer.

Thanks Dev.

Remember kids.  go to the OP for the link.  not saying this guy is up to something but it has been scammy on threads lately. read my blog post Smiley

You are DEFINITELY right!! Thanks for warning. I am almost 100% sure this guy posted a virus. Just look - the link in his post is different from the Dev's post. Its a virus 100%. This bastard should be banned.

I saw this happen in Viral thread. someone lost about 1btc of Viral and it was dumped immediately on c-cex.
legendary
links removed

Thanks Dev.

You are DEFINITELY right!! Thanks for warning. I am 100% sure this guy posted a virus. Just look - the link in his post is different from the Dev's post. Its a virus 100%. This bastard should be banned.

Thanks Dev.

YES. This cannot be stressed enough. Do not click on wallet links except for ones posted DIRECTLY by the dev. This is one of the most common ways that people will try to get you to download a virus on this forum.

I mean, look at the guy who posted it. He's a newbie with 4 posts and he's never before posted on this thread until he wanted to repost a wallet link... hmm...

Always be suspicious of people who repost wallet links, there is no reason for anybody to do it. You don't need to repost the links to thank the dev for the wallet.
Am i broke yet?
these were virus links from scammer... deleted.

Thanks Dev.

Guys @BinPool - http://fcs.binpool.com/ up and launch. stratum server - stratum+tcp://fcs.binpool.com:13000 We have any problem with start. We change strtaum port from 11070 to 13000.

Please spread hash on our pool and happy work

not a lot of people on your pool. i will throw hash at it.  Its like solo mining for the truly lazy Tongue

thanks
Am i broke yet?
Guys @BinPool - http://fcs.binpool.com/ up and launch. stratum server - stratum+tcp://fcs.binpool.com:13000 We have any problem with start. We change strtaum port from 11070 to 13000.

not a lot of people on your pool. i will throw hash at it.  Its like solo mining for the truly lazy Tongue

legendary
Wow dev. transfers are lightning fast. good work.

I wonder how did you evaluate the transfer speed, if there was no single block confirmed yet neither at Suprnova, nor anywhere else..? What did you transfer? What transfer speed you are talking about?

ICO buy from C-cex to wallet.

Ah, didn't think about that one, thanks. So wallet is open...

I would go hit c-cex and buy.  its still under ICO price.
https://c-cex.com/?p=fcs-btc

net hash 3gh on suprnova.

Right after your post the person who was selling at 3998 sat raised the price to 5500 sat Smiley

But I still expect big dump. Especially as wallet is open. hashrate at Suprnova is fluctuating between 300 Mhs and 3 Ghs. Some anonymous miners sometimes raise the hashrate, then drop it again. Other miners together are just 300 MHs.
Pages:
Jump to: