Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 16. (Read 83383 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 0
Hope the daily bonus and mining bonus doesn't reset after today since it's been more than 12 hours i couldn't access the site and i am going to sleep for next 8 hours!
Activity: 33
for me it is a scammer
mining three months in a row day and night
the page disappears
he didn't pay me.
then he appears here saying: calm me down
Of course it's not you.
  Angry
Activity: 13
Working time remaining today: 0H0min
Activity: 33
that happens every time I'm going to retire
365 days of mining and I only earned $ 2 in 1 year
  Sad
Home - Jobs - Working hours left today: 0
World - there is no mission to open the world.
Activity: 30
Hello
I am not receving any energy during the time and also, i have notification for daily bonus of 108 energy, but i have nothing of them.
Also, i dont have any mission opening the world.
Yesterday i lost all my quests progress and i could not get my rewards of completed quests.
Is it only me, or someone else have the same problem?
Activity: 8
I guess a lot of things have been rearranged.
All missions seem to be in different places now and I found myself over 2000 fields away, almost the opposite end of the map from where I was when I went to bed last night.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Website will be back in a few minutes, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Question: Since I just requested a withdrawal and it seems I'm now one of the users who do not receive the confirmation mail, how long should one wait for that mail before giving up, cancel the request and try again?
Hi! I've confirmed it manually for you.
Best!
Activity: 116
I did not get the daily energy-boost bonus we always get so around 00:01 hr servertime,
are there others also not got that bonus, or is it only me?
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
Question: Since I just requested a withdrawal and it seems I'm now one of the users who do not receive the confirmation mail, how long should one wait for that mail before giving up, cancel the request and try again?
Activity: 227
Merit: 2
the ads cover the table so cannot run anything
Activity: 51
this site has gotten so bad now you cant even do anything , non of the antibots work...  so therefore cant mine , cant get daily bonus , cant do nothing.
Can i withdraw my balance directly to exchange wallet address? Please let me know, or should i only withdraw to my desktop wallet.
Hi,
Whatever it's a valid Crypto-Address, there's no problem. But you might check from the exchange if there's no special constraint.
Best regards
Activity: 427
Can i withdraw my balance directly to exchange wallet address? Please let me know, or should i only withdraw to my desktop wallet.
The Spy Report says I have 73.21%  success chances to win and I have lost that battle several times.Is the Spy Report reliable?
Activity: 4
The cards in the deck for the war are not saved, it is empty !!
Activity: 37
i agree with you all , such a waste of time spending all this efforts for nothing , many other websites like coint ply for example is far better and pays much more , after 6 months here i almost earned nothing around  1$ its so des motivating so i decided to let go and focus  on others 
Something wrong with the mail server?
Last time I got the mail with withdraw confirmation without problems, today it didn't go through, not in regular mail and not in the spam folder either.
Is there a way ro request that mail to be sent again?
Hi Franco,
You are right, there was an issue with transactional emails yesterday afternoon, it has last around 3 hours.
You need to cancel your request and do it again, sorry for the inconvenience, everything is back to normal.
Best regards,
Jamboom

I try again, nothing, wait half hour, nothing, try third time, nothing, wait half hour again, still nothing.
Wait 5 hours, then try again, still nothing.
Hi Franco,
It should be fine now, there was another issue we are still working on, so we have switched to another email provider.
Best regards

Still nothing, only piling up cancelled attempts in my history.
Could you execute this request without email for now, because this is not my fault?
Could you delete the cancelled attempts from my history, because I didn't mean to cancel anything?

Edit: No idea why, but just now I received the confirm mail, 24 hours after request.
Pages:
Jump to: