Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 17. (Read 83383 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
Something wrong with the mail server?
Last time I got the mail with withdraw confirmation without problems, today it didn't go through, not in regular mail and not in the spam folder either.
Is there a way ro request that mail to be sent again?
Hi Franco,
You are right, there was an issue with transactional emails yesterday afternoon, it has last around 3 hours.
You need to cancel your request and do it again, sorry for the inconvenience, everything is back to normal.
Best regards,
Jamboom

I try again, nothing, wait half hour, nothing, try third time, nothing, wait half hour again, still nothing.
Wait 5 hours, then try again, still nothing.
Hi Franco,
It should be fine now, there was another issue we are still working on, so we have switched to another email provider.
Best regards
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Last time I got the mail with withdraw confirmation without problems, today it didn't go through, not in regular mail and not in the spam folder either.
Hi Franco,
You are right, there was an issue with transactional emails yesterday afternoon, it has last around 3 hours.
You need to cancel your request and do it again, sorry for the inconvenience, everything is back to normal.
Best regards,
Jamboom

I try again, nothing, wait half hour, nothing, try third time, nothing, wait half hour again, still nothing.
Wait 5 hours, then try again, still nothing.
Hi Franco,
Best regards,
Jamboom
Activity: 8
Activity: 9
Hi, Logic-Elliven

Yes, of course I can share it. It's very simple and brief. It considers only one mining and one job with 180 energy a day, during a month. It takes into account the available time I can mine each time including the bonus, and mining performance, algo including the mining bonus.

If you wanna set it up for you:

1- change the number under the mined hours. Put there the number CMG gives you for 1 hour, only. Be careful with decimals.

2- Under hours mined, change the formula. It is sth like this: (3+(0,11/60*100))*1. Here you need to change hours and bonus this way: (hours+((bonus/100)/60*100))*1. The last number 1 represents the number of times you will mine each day.

3- 1 JOB, just write what you earn each job, just an average. If you will not to any job, just erase it.

4- Finally, set the LTC or whatever coin price at the exact moment you copied the mining performance of CMG. Consider the same exchange each time.

The file is blocked just to prevent you for doing mistakes. Just unblock it, there is no pass.

This is pretty simple, only works to see if you are improving or not. Which I am not.

This is the link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BkHfB72zXgwSwFtz8UgxD3_DY_QbOEd6/view?usp=sharing

Good luck
Activity: 88
First of all, what I said it's true because I don't lie. In any case, I could be wrong but not a lier. And in second place, I am not wrong because I calculate my earnings in coins and in USD taking into account the price at the very moment and always taken from the same exchange. I have set an Excel with all the calculations and expected earnings. It is pretty simple.

Anyway, thanks for your time, but next time you want to say if I am lying or not, try to ask first. It's would be more polite.
And, last but not least. I would be very pleased to be wrong, but I don't think so, because that would make Excel a lier.

Could you plz put your excel spreadsheet on google drive (google sheets should translate it accurately) or somewhere and share the link here plz McFly28
I am very interested to see what's playing what and compare it to some site stats that approximate the income of CMG.

I am becoming more an more disillusioned with CMG:
It started out as a faucet that paid pretty well and has moved to a so called 'game' where we pay Jamboom by suffering through his record # of adverts, popups and URL shorteners.  ('Not a bot'  my big fat pimply arse!)
For what..?  Entertainment!???  How easily 'entertained' are most people!?HuhHuhHuh??
I, for one, am NOT enjoying this so called 'game'.

SITE SUGGESTION:
The ability to sell my whole account, lock stock and barrel and GTF out of here!
Activity: 116
Every time I upgrade a card related to the mining process (like mining tower), somehow I earn a little less than before.

That's not true, but a misconception.
Your earnings are calculated in US$ and then paid in BTC for the amount however many sat you get for the US$ you earned.
Therefore if BTC goes up your earnings in BTC go down, but your earnings calculated in US$ remain the same.

True is that with V2 due to the move to CGT your mining earnings in BTC or LTC or whatever have gone down, but as far as CGT has the apropriate value your total earnings haven't changed, especially not from upgrading your cards, just the opposite, without upgrading your cards your earnings counted in BTC would have been even less.

So  why we are  not claiming USD and than everybody decided when and for what he/she/it change it. This will be most fair play.
CGT will never have value. If you think that this is possible show me the one token which is used in game and have a value.

It is only illusionist trick made by Jamboom how to cut earnings and give  users feeling that they are  still earning  something.

CGT (Crypto Game Token) :
shall we try to make a little calculation what Jamboom find one Token is worth !!

Christmas Offer = 5,000 crystals + 1170-1500 cards = average 1,370 cards = 2.9 CGT
real worth for members into exchange/market:
5,000 crystals = average 500 satoshi
1,370 cards = average (2.5x) 3,450 satoshi
total = average 3,950 satoshi : 2.9 (CGT) = 1 CGT = average 1181 satoshi !! ( $0.084 )

The price of this temporary offer = BTC 40,446 : 2.9 (CGT) = 13,954 satoshi !! ( $0.993 )

When you look to the *REAL* worth for members into exchange/market of this offer, you'll see the real worth is about 10% what Jamboom count for this offer ... exactly what i expected.

So ... what can we expect as worth for CGT? ... 1,100 - 1,400 satoshi at most. ( $0.0785 - $ 0.0997 )

I did not take (on purpose) as example the other offers, they are out of way what Jamboom ask for them
25 faucet owner cards for 3,487 satoshi while on the market they offer those for 2 satoshi each = 50 satoshi.

Problem for Jamboom is the exchange/market, without this market already 80% van all members leave the site, with the market prices went down.

Don't call me a liar, and that is more than enough. I don't remember calling you anything.
You don't need advance English to understand that, me neither.
It has nothing to do with misconception.
Everybody has the right to be wrong. But you don't call him/her a liar for that, in any language.
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
Anyway, thanks for your time, but next time you want to say if I am lying or not, try to ask first. It's would be more polite.

I don't know how much more polite I could have worded it than using the term "misconception".
According to my dictionary (English isn't my mother language) "misconception" means "a view or opinion that is incorrect because based of faulty understanding".
I have no clue where in there you saw me calling you a liar, but if you misconcept the word misconception as if it ment liar, then your English might be worse than mine.

As far as your excel sheet goes, that can only be correct IFFFFF you use the same exchange this site uses.
As soon as you use some other exchange, having only slightly different exchange rates, excel still doesn't "lie", but just can't give you data matching the calculations of this site.
Activity: 4
I have been in this platform for almost two years. It's been interesting and fun, so far. However, lately it has become very unreliable. We all know that earnings have gone to the floor, but what is worst is that even cards upgrade have become useless.
Every time I upgrade a card related to the mining process (like mining tower), somehow I earn a little less than before. It's a pitty, cause it's very discouraging. Each time I get punished instead of being rewarded after each upgrade, I feel a little closer to leaving the game once and for all.
Nobody is trying to become rich here, otherwise he/she would be a fool, but cheating is always very harmful for everyone. If admin does not tolerate cheaters, then the platform should be a little more serious.

Just a thought, anyway.

Yes, it is really a correct one. Mostly if we are considering the other site as a game. We are earning better than the unwanted popup's. Only motive on this is popup's and earnings for one sided.

As per him, CGT is been calculated in the earnings and it is not opened or active yet. What reason the value of the CGT will be much higher while starting it will be in 5$/10$/100$.

What effort we put in and there is no return in. And as i said earlier the daily bonus and small things in this game if consider. Really discouraged in proceed to play this game for long and future.
Yes, I think you must be right. And I don't see any problem with that.

But it would be very interesting to know it in advance so that each of us can choose not wasting time doing sth that would lead to nothing. Anyway, thank you for your answer.
Activity: 116
First of all, what I said it's true because I don't lie. In any case, I could be wrong but not a lier. And in second place, I am not wrong because I calculate my earnings in coins and in USD taking into account the price at the very moment and always taken from the same exchange. I have set an Excel with all the calculations and expected earnings. It is pretty simple.

And, last but not least. I would be very pleased to be wrong, but I don't think so, because that would make Excel a lier.

I think it is calculated differently, look at the CGT (Crypto Game Token) ... every day it goes out with mining max. 100 CGT that is distributed among the participants who mining.

I also sometimes see the value fluctuate while the ratio BTC <----> LTC or BTC <----> Dash is unchanged.
Then you would expect that the quantity and perfomarance index will remain the same, and that is not the case.

It is possible that Jamboom has implemented a script that also takes into account the amount of coins mined .... so a maximum number per day.

Because somewhere, Jamboom must be able to determine what income goes in and what can be taken out.

This is my logical reasoning, I don't need an exel, I also see the differences even though there are no or hardly any exchange differences.

What I have indicated above must be there, because Jamboom can never estimate in advance how many crystals, coin points, cards and crates will be exchanged via the market for cryptocoins.

My expectation is, Jamboom has calculated a minimum number of cryptos that members gather together, and can add in US dollars what he gets extra in (extra) advertising income and / or registrations / purchases via banners, so the amount of cryptocoins can be a few percent fluctuate.

This is how I would do it if I owned CMG Wink

Activity: 585
Merit: 20
Every time I upgrade a card related to the mining process (like mining tower), somehow I earn a little less than before.

That's not true, but a misconception.
Your earnings are calculated in US$ and then paid in BTC for the amount however many sat you get for the US$ you earned.
Therefore if BTC goes up your earnings in BTC go down, but your earnings calculated in US$ remain the same.

True is that with V2 due to the move to CGT your mining earnings in BTC or LTC or whatever have gone down, but as far as CGT has the apropriate value your total earnings haven't changed, especially not from upgrading your cards, just the opposite, without upgrading your cards your earnings counted in BTC would have been even less.
I have been in this platform for almost two years. It's been interesting and fun, so far. However, lately it has become very unreliable. We all know that earnings have gone to the floor, but what is worst is that even cards upgrade have become useless.
Every time I upgrade a card related to the mining process (like mining tower), somehow I earn a little less than before. It's a pitty, cause it's very discouraging. Each time I get punished instead of being rewarded after each upgrade, I feel a little closer to leaving the game once and for all.
Nobody is trying to become rich here, otherwise he/she would be a fool, but cheating is always very harmful for everyone. If admin does not tolerate cheaters, then the platform should be a little more serious.

Just a thought, anyway.
Jamboom, look into "My VMP" section. Cannot offer crates there. Used to be Silver Chests, now different kind of crates and all messed up there.
Hi,
Yer, this is planned to be fixed.
Best
Activity: 31
Jamboom, look into "My VMP" section. Cannot offer crates there. Used to be Silver Chests, now different kind of crates and all messed up there.
There appears to be a bug in the shop with the free cards it gives every 6 hours.
Frequently, i.e. today at midnight, it did switch to a new card but says "got this one", meaning it switched to a card that must have been there some days ago already and the server forgot to delete that old claim.
Hi Thomasio,
Sometimes, shop update function triggers an error. This bug need to be fixed.
If it does not work, it's updated the time after, 6 hours later.
Best
@Jamboom: The mining rig card and the patron card got the "Generate BTC" Ability. How does it work?

Also, a few days ago I attacked a player and lost. Later he attacked me back and I won. Both times with same deck, and both times loser didn't even pass the firewall. How is this possible? How do attacking work?

Would be cool to get more insight to how things work. Thanks
Yer, It's planned in the next Youtube video.
Card's abilities will be implemented step by step from next season, starting with Mining rig.
Activity: 4
Hi Mod,

This site is very slow earning. i am using this site for more than 2 yrs and still i am trying to earn 10$. Which is not at all worth of it.

Daily bonus really pity. No proper bonus for the daily login persons. And if you consider normal freebitcoin site gives much earnings compared to this one and have more pop-ups compared to any other sites.

Really owner will be getting much more earnings than us, as he might have earned more than what effort we put in for this site. If still going to give the same, nothing is going to work out and all will be in shit.

Regards,
Johnnancy
Hi!
Please remember this is a game. About the daily bonus feature, it will be upgraded to a new one pretty soon.
There should be any effort, only entertainment.
Best regards

Thanks for your response. If it is a game we all time losers and owner will be the all time winner correct.
This is much more than cheating an opponent with the higher privileged which anyone doesn't have.

Regards,
Johnnancy
Pages:
Jump to: