Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]📄🔎 CRYPTO-POTENTIAL | The next generation of ICO investing ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 2. (Read 637 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 15
Still don't get the idea of this ICO reports, and What kind of reports that CRYPTO-POTENTIAL provide from the ICO?
Will it able give any useful information for any investors who wish to invest in an ICO?

Classical reports/reviews from the current websites cover general information that you can easily get if you read the ICO whitepaper or website.

CP reports are going step further where ICO Detectives conduct technical analysis and factual research on the ICO and provide the most vital and important piece of information about that ICO that you would not be able find yourself and that could save you time doing your own research. It is not prediction or advice, but factual data taken from the ICO and translated into the comprehensible format that everyone understands.

There will be demo reports coming soon, they have already been written by some of the current Detectives, but after the ICO Detective campaign is over. The Candidates will not be provided with templates of ICO reports, because it will allow them full freedom and creativity in writing those reports and let them express their talent. However, there will be guidelines on what to write.

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hi, very happy for this ico , when do you lunch your main net ? Can i check your codes in github ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Still don't get the idea of this ICO reports, and What kind of reports that CRYPTO-POTENTIAL provide from the ICO?
Will it able give any useful information for any investors who wish to invest in an ICO?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
Too little attention is focused on this good project. You should work on advertising and promotion of goods to the general public.

Word of mouth is the most powerful promotion. Spread the word.

And join the bounty program

Your trick can be, hmm ... word of mouth.
But it has many benefits and this is often done in my area. Even though word of mouth advertising is quite effective and quickly spreads. This is one advantage.
But there are also weaknesses, fear that the news delivered at the end will be of other value.
Are there other strategies so that many know more about crypto potential?
Too little attention is focused on this good project. You should work on advertising and promotion of goods to the general public.

Word of mouth is the most powerful promotion. Spread the word.

And join the bounty program

How the ecosystem works, simply explained by CMO - Helena Sagud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RbvZYdpP90&t=20s

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I believe this project could certainly be a great success and can give you the best results. because all the teams here are also definitely will always do the best jobs, especially in terms of promotion. so there will be many investors who are interested in this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
it seems that many will be interested in joining this project, seeing the concepts and teams involved seems to be easy to attract participants and investors to join in to enliven this project, hopefully all can go as planned and this project can develop successfully for the future.
Activity: 282
Merit: 10

As promised, "Frequently asked questions" answered by CEO - Dario Sagud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5lNMYHR6dc&t

Pre sale is still in September, definitely requires careful preparation.
What steps will you take to attract investors? What events will you do?

This is a great question. I'm glad you asked.

The video explaining all the relevant questions will be released soon and posted on our telegram channel.

I will post video here on the forum but feel free to join our Telegram for more info
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Pre sale is still in September, definitely requires careful preparation.
What steps will you take to attract investors? What events will you do?
Activity: 68
This is a very great project, with a clear roadmap, supported by the team. I hope the project is successful.
Activity: 15
I think this is a very potential project in the future
Activity: 14
The project is great, beyond my expectation, good luck
Looking for translators: Croatian, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Polish, Slovenian.

Register for Bounty here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cp-token-next-generation-of-ico-investing-180-000-rewards-4868419
Hello! Your project https://icoholder.com/en/crypto-potential-24397 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

Please do not list us without our approval. We do not wish to be on every ICO rating site.
How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal?
 and what is the marketing plan?
9 million $ isnt too much For this bearish market ?

If we did not reach the softcap goal, the project will continue, but investors who invested in ICO will be able to request a refund if they so desire. We are based in Switzerland so costs are slightly higher than anywhere else and the Softcap of $3 Million covers minimum development cost for implementation of the necessary features covered in the roadmap.
As far as hardcap goes, we are offering early adopters and supporters a discounted token price for their trust which will speed up the development of the project and bring the value to the
customers in a timely manner.
I would like to know on what kind of information will be added into the reports that are generated by the CRYPTO POTENTIAL?
what benefits that everyone who get this reports?

Great question.

I'm happy to say that there are already some ICO Detectives who did the evaluation on certain ICO's and made a written report about it.

What you will find in the report is critical information that you either do not have the time to research yourself or don't have the knowledge to recognize potential information that these experts do.
IT would be an overview and analysis of the most important things like advantages, disadvantages, red flags and conclusion. All those points will be followed by an explanation. So you won't have a long report where you will spend a huge amount of time to read it through, but a specialized report with vital information.

There will be an example uploaded to the Landing page this week so you can check it out.
Pages:
Jump to: