Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange - page 11. (Read 141810 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I think Kingdragons presentation was good and honest from his side and it should calm down many people.

Got surprised that all the info on the hackers was released aswell.

That picture of that hacker with his new car Cheesy

no no 5k$ of that car is mine Wink

Funny and sad at the same time... Perhaps you can deduct it from your taxes as charity Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
I think Kingdragons presentation was good and honest from his side and it should calm down many people.

no no 5k$ of that car is mine Wink
legendary

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
We're performing maintenance on our daemon infrastructure, this means that wallet actions like withdrawals are temporarily on hold / disabled. Deposits will be delayed.
Our trade engine is performing normally during maintenance and you are able to trade with any funds that you already held on the exchange.

All funds are safe and accounted for.

EDIT
Maintenance completed.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Also, it would be nice if they notified anyone about having to open a new account using the old account
info in order to get through to the website again. 

Makes a lot of sense. Also, a description of the cryptorush bonds should be on the homepage, visible without logging in, imo.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
On my CryptoRush account verification email, they have 3 support urls that don't work
Not Found, Server Error, because the hyperlink urls have "supportsupport' instead of "support".
The links on the email look right but the links are wrong.​ ​

Also, it would be nice if they notified anyone about having to open a new account using the old account
info in order to get through to the website again.  I've been trying to log in, and tried on the capture page to get a lost
password email for 6 months to no avail. Nor did they mention having to open a new account. I just found that out
on this thread.  It sure as hell looks like deliberate mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
As promised, the video of KD's presentation @ GrrCON is online!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K9xK5t9ckc

Pretty bold from KD to show his face, we've got to admit that. I've seen a bit os the presentation, and I've saw the part where KD says he feared for his life...

Just one remark about the presentation: some errors of the rpevious administration where childish, and some of the hacks weren't that skilled. But the coins aren't still fully repaid... So it wasn't very nice of KD to "label" some of the stuff as childish Smiley
legendary

Brave guys for taking this on. I'm still skeptical about the past, but will keep following you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I imagine more people haven't noticed because the people paying attention had traded out POT at a loss when they were told it was all gone.

This describes a lot of people. When the ship began sinking, a lot of people (myself included) traded coins out at a loss just to get something. I lost like 14k/pot because of this, and because it's been traded out, I can't get anything back for it.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

CSL
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
So for all intents and purposes, anyone could register an account and then use someone else's email address and claim it's their own, and then take their balances?
In theory, yes.  If someone was able to take control of the email address they wanted to use so they they could verify the registration.

In practise, no.  Your question assumes that "solvent" coins will be made available for withdrawal.  This appears to be highly unlikely.
Apparently you haven't been paying much attention. We have been repaying solvent coins lately. Even POT has been repaid, and everyone thought it was gone! I'm surprised there haven't been more people to notice this fact.
I imagine more people haven't noticed because the people paying attention had traded out POT at a loss when they were told it was all gone.  I bet those people are jumping for joy at those coins not being lost after all.  I never touched POT so I I'm not one of those people anyway.  I have, however, been paying attention to the total number of "solvent" coins made available for withdrawal in the last eight months, or however long it's been since you withdrew your own coins and suddenly closed down that option for others.  It would be nice if the pace was picked up a bit.

My one consolation is that the coins I do have in my "Balance Reported" column are likely to increase in value, so I'm unlikely to sell them just yet even if I do get them "into my wallet where they belong" (paraphrasing from the text on your front page).  It would just be nice to have that option sometime this decade.

Yes, I'm aware that your exchange doesn't query the database to spot changes to coin trade balances until each user logs out and back in, so I've been doing that every couple of days or so.  No luck so far, and I'm not holding my breath.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
So for all intents and purposes, anyone could register an account and then use someone else's email address and claim it's their own, and then take their balances?
In theory, yes.  If someone was able to take control of the email address they wanted to use so they they could verify the registration.

In practise, no.  Your question assumes that "solvent" coins will be made available for withdrawal.  This appears to be highly unlikely.

Apparently you haven't been paying much attention. We have been repaying solvent coins lately. Even POT has been repaid, and everyone thought it was gone! I'm surprised there haven't been more people to notice this fact.
CSL
Activity: 37

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
My E-mail
REDACTED

Please send in a support ticket to [email protected] so we can handle your issues privately

ok
Activity: 28
Wow how sweet is this  Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

They would probably have to hack the e-mail account, and that would be an issue with any account, not just V1-to-V2 transfer.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
My E-mail
REDACTED

Please send in a support ticket to [email protected] so we can handle your issues privately
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Ooo
Cryptorush is alive...
But why I can't login ? And can't reset pwd too.
What happend with old accounts which was created on first old Cryptorush ?

They are connected to the old database, which we do not use. You will need to register a new account with the same email address associated with your old account so we can link your previous balances.

I can't use old email address registered a new account, prompt email address is not available

I can't use old email address registered a new account, prompt email address is not available
My E-mail
[email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: