Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange - page 48. (Read 141810 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
cant log in....anyone else? Huh
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
what is the most uptime anyone has seen lately ?
my experience for all past week
I was able login but it seems I need to provide password every other page I load
WTF ?!!!!!!!!!

did they announce anything new about stolen BC ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
As of the current time the website doesn't open. Hope they'll let me withdraw my BTCs.

Negative WOT rating from my side.
Yes now I agree they must be in negative for their activity on site and for not giving any updates here
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
As of the current time the website doesn't open. Hope they'll let me withdraw my BTCs.

Negative WOT rating from my side.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
NYC NYC NYC
i got suckered in by the high doge buy price, i sent over 1btc worth of Doge and sold it at cryptorush. Realised i couldnt withdraw so decided to trade for GOAT(one of the few coins that not overpriced on CryptoRush. Now its all downtime, waiting and regret. Still hoping for the best. whatever that is!..
Activity: 686
Ok, so let's see what this exchange offers --

1) Regular downtimes
2) Erratic coin pairs going offline.
3) No guarantee that your money will not be stolen by the site owner (as per the warning that you see on the exchange recently).
Activity: 70
cant withdraw, all wallets are in maintenance since many days now, fuck you cryptoshitrush
Activity: 1204
Merit: 295
yes they need to fix it, i have btc in there and i want it out now!!!!!!
Now all updates available on site you can check hope its works for all
Пидopы oни!
Для тex ктo нe пoнял-пидapacы!
Activity: 378
Now all updates available on site you can check hope its works for all
Activity: 1204
Merit: 295

Exchange Scam
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
wow can people just not read.half the posts in here aint needed lol.they have posted everything on web page and twitter and people come in here and ask the same stupid question.is it just me or is the human race getting dumber Huh

The movie Idiocracy comes to mind...great movie, such  future. Long live the world!

http://youtu.be/BBvIweCIgwk
Activity: 169
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I don't know exactly, but quite frankly, they better fix it soon.
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
So, what's going on with Cryptorush?
Activity: 273
@HunterS: Its not you.
Activity: 644
wow can people just not read.half the posts in here aint needed lol.they have posted everything on web page and twitter and people come in here and ask the same stupid question.is it just me or is the human race getting dumber Huh
Activity: 238
Ask member "thisweekscoin" whats wrong and where are your coins.... he knows owners, maybe he cooperates with them ...
Activity: 88
Everyone has this problem. I think the BTC withdrawals are suspended.

Do you see the alert in red?

"Public Warning
ATTENTION: Please be aware that at this time, due to insolvency, all deposits and trades are to be considered at your own risk. Depleted wallets will not be able to fund coin withdrawals. Affected Wallets: BTC, LTC, POT, AUR, QRK, WAS and BAT

Coins that are Down for Daemon Upgrades: HUC, KOI, 21"
Activity: 140
When I want to withdrawel my BTC they still give this error: withdrawal failed. Failed to send withdrawal to specified account,please try again later.

Everyone else also has this problem?

Kindly regards,

Alex
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Sold everything for BTC then converted to LTC then bought Emoticoin [EMO] and withdrew for the last time.

Not much of a loss
Pages:
Jump to: