Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange - page 49. (Read 141810 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 500
seems peopel lost coins here.

Yes people are going to loose coins, I still can't withdraw my BTC and LTC. I managed to withdraw my Maza coins, the price has now gone through the roof as people are buying them to withdraw their funds. I like the site and hope it survives. It has been under attack for a couple of weeks. Would love to know what is going on behind the scenes.
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
seems peopel lost coins here.
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Cryptorush has "ALOT" of older coins that no other Exchange has touched yet, even the most sh!test of coins.

Sell your Unique Coins & Trade them for something popular, you wont ever be getting BTC or LTC Withdrawals back online so you may as well cash in.

Ultimate shitcoin, you know what I'd nominate... Haha!
legendary
Anyone losing coins on Cryptorush at this point pretty much deserves it. The place is not safe.

Is there any exchange or Crypto you consider "safe"?
Now I am shifting all to bter because I think its better and safe then others new and scamy exchagnes

But admit you know it could just as easily go Gox on you as any other exchange.

I once made a $300,000 cash deposit at a bank on behalf of a company I used to work for. I consider myself a honest guy, but diving to the bank, I daydreamed with the idea of just taking off with it & I doubt anyone in that position wouldn't.

Large sums of moolah awakens the troll in all of us & these exchanges are sitting on huge wealth with an easy way to run off with it all.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Cryptorush has "ALOT" of older coins that no other Exchange has touched yet, even the most sh!test of coins.

Sell your Unique Coins & Trade them for something popular, you wont ever be getting BTC or LTC Withdrawals back online so you may as well cash in.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Anyone losing coins on Cryptorush at this point pretty much deserves it. The place is not safe.

Now I am shifting all to bter because I think its better and safe then others new and scamy exchagnes
legendary

I love the gamble!

I don't go to Vegas any more, the wild west of Cryptos is far more fun today!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Now site is ok and working for me my all balance is also ok hope all will be more good for other members also
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
You've likely lost all of your coin, as has been happening to the rest of us.

Folks have been warned by the staff and others to basically get your coin off, or it will disappear "magically" by itself (ie, be taken).

These magic happening for last few days because first pmtocoins and now cryptorush both doing with the help of hackers   Cheesy
Activity: 616
You've likely lost all of your coin, as has been happening to the rest of us.

Folks have been warned by the staff and others to basically get your coin off, or it will disappear "magically" by itself (ie, be taken).
Activity: 367
I had 7,263,801.46102000 TIPS that I wanted to sell 0.00000001 btc but suddenly I found the order is canceled (it was not me) and in my balance i see 0.0 TIPS.
WHERE ARE MY TIPS?
i has open ticket and i am waiting for response by support
Activity: 616
If any owners are watching, I'll buy it from you Wink
Bitcoin will survive
Everyone better get out your coins in alts, otherwise one day you'll wake up and crypro rush will be lost, rest coin will be stolen and bye bye with no word.

Serious.
today I have this message and no other activity around here for long time

The site is currently in maintenance mode, please try again later and check Twitter for updates!
Activity: 560
Everyone better get out your coins in alts, otherwise one day you'll wake up and crypro rush will be lost, rest coin will be stolen and bye bye with no word.

Serious.
Bitcoin will survive
Is CryptoRush dead? I can't access the site at all via both Firefox and IE at school and at home on several different computers.
Currently woks for me, though they seem to be getting DDOSed at times.
Nope. Doesn't work. All I get is a  the following in Firefox:

The page isn't redirecting properly. Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

I've already deleted all my cookies.

working fine on my side.
Site is not working I am trying for long time but nothing happening may be down or again under DDoS
Activity: 770
Is CryptoRush dead? I can't access the site at all via both Firefox and IE at school and at home on several different computers.

The page isn't redirecting properly. Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

working fine on my side.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Pages:
Jump to: