Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange - page 55. (Read 141810 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
yesterday i went out with DOGE an LTC... i'm out -> yeehaa...
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
So yeah just to be sure, I am never gonna see those 5 Blackcoins I had there again? Glad it wasn't that much.
Oh and yeah, a heartfelt Fuck You to cryptorush.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
This is quite interesting. Despite the spectacular meltdown that played out in this thread, with all the leaks, hacks, death threats, etc there seem to be enough naive users to fill pages upon pages asking for their BTC. I wonder if there is a Mt.Gox thread somewhere with users still asking about slow withdrawals. This just shows that you can run any scam in broad daylight and there will be no lack of people unable to see that.
Activity: 38
Crytorush,

No mention on your site of any of your problems. ie no BTC or LTC withdrawals.

So now you are running a scam site?

Activity: 56
It looks bad over the last days. Really bad.

Cant withdraw BTC.
No wonder why all alts are so high there, so I can withdraw BTC only by buying another coin and losing 10-20% cause of the high prices there.
Interestingly. they closed their IRC.
I opened a support ticket several times to get my BTC, nothing yet.
Am I being Goxxed?
Or a victim to another gox style scam? (like raising the alts by blocking BTC withdrawals..)
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I need to get several BTC off of Crypto rush, anyone have a way to do it?  I have tried BTC, LTC, and a few other alts.
Activity: 182
IMO Cryptorush should die and take all the shitcoins listed there with it.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
it works like a ponzi, you can only withdraw if somone else deposits
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
you don't need luck, they just need btc funds ;x
legendary
i think you need luk.... i withdraw some btc this day -> at the moment it dont work...
Activity: 47
I can't withdraw BTC too. Support not responding!

Hey, it's all day I try to do the withdraw of my bitcoin, but it does not work! This is the error: Failed to send withdrawal to specified account. Please try again later.

Wtf cryptorush! Not even respond!
What kind of shit service!
Activity: 2
I can't withdraw BTC too. Support not responding!
legendary
site offline ?
Activity: 546
AKA The Rubber Monkey
Withdraw of bitcoin worked for me and it just showed up in my wallet. They probably got a limited supply of bitcoin and have run out again.
Activity: 42
very laggy ! cant withdraw , can't do a shit. What a shitty exchange , I will never ever use it again in my life.

Now I understand why the prices of all altcoins are up in cruptorush. Because people are trying to sell their BTC in order to withdraw their money of this shitty exchange.

I managed to withdraw my altcoins in little potions! But my BTC are stuck and that's it !
Activity: 211
I just withdrew reddcoin.  Bought a bunch at 7 by mistake while trying to change a buy order.  I wish I bought lower but I'm also happy just to be out of cryptorush.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Unable to withdraw BTC or POTcoin either...wtf is going on?
Activity: 546
AKA The Rubber Monkey
Just withdrew my bitcoin. Hopefully, all will go well.
Activity: 2
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I'm looking forward to Cryptorush recovery. There's no another such versatile altcoin exchange for LTC, DOGE exist.
but currently I don't think they are going for quick recovery I am trying but site not working for me I have some btc and need urgently

site is working very well here.

same here
Pages:
Jump to: