Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange - page 53. (Read 141810 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
How do you fix that when your worth was nowhere near that to begin with? "Hey public / investors / folks, can we borrow 1200 BTC" ?

That's their "plan", yes. They also seem to be kicking some of that debt on shitcoin developers.

That's what I was worried about.. that my theory was their plan. It won't work because of the paradox they've now entered. It doesn't matter even if they could get back to a 0 balance, people won't trust them anymore, no trust=no transaction fees to payback the loans. Smart people won't loan them the BTC, = no way the exchange will ever work again.

Coin by coin you'll see it go insolvent.. mark my words on that one. It's dead. Trade out and leave now while you can. I'm already hearing a few folks had issues with altcoins over the weekend..

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
How do you fix that when your worth was nowhere near that to begin with? "Hey public / investors / folks, can we borrow 1200 BTC" ?

That's their "plan", yes. They also seem to be kicking some of that debt on shitcoin developers.
Activity: 616
Wait wait, so let's get this straight.

900-1200 BTC are missing--regardless of how.

They're going to "fix it", despite not having the solvency to fix it?

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
How come there were no dividend payments for CRS shares over the weekend??
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Anyone been able to withdraw BTC today or yesterday for that matter? Keeps saying cannot be processed at this time, try again later Sad
Btc and Ltc withdrawal not working just alt coins withdrawals working but rates are very high and its almost big lost
Lovely, THX..... I guess they are trying to raise BTC with the high rates now in order to supply their BTC balances? Its a shame I really liked" their site. Luckily I pulled most out last week, and have redirected all mining deposits to other exchanges.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Anyone been able to withdraw BTC today or yesterday for that matter? Keeps saying cannot be processed at this time, try again later Sad
Btc and Ltc withdrawal not working just alt coins withdrawals working but rates are very high and its almost big lost
legendary
Activity: 2198
Activity: 273
ah, yes they are aren't they?
there are some huge price diffs there
Activity: 378
I want to say don't rush to alt coins right now for withdraw rates are very high and you will be in big lost just wait for site to settle all things
I dont buy anything they say as long as BTC & LTC withdrawal does not work.

That you should do, i'm completely with you.

@suchmoon

IRC has been here before these flashy websites mate. IRC still today is the go-to channel for live support,
and really, isn't a talk in the open better than PM exchanges?

I am just pointing out that they are moving towards a resolution, and
the pastebin has a proposition that sounds pretty good, if you think that there are not too many options available.

I for one would prefer the pastebin plan to work, than just buy other alts or be forced to buy crs.
legendary
That's just pathetic. An exchange managed through IRC. Good luck with that.

You are either too young, or too young.

The pastebin sounds very good actually,
if the coindevs play along this will be huge

I'll take that as a compliment.

Here's what would sound even better: announce a plan for EVERYONE affected to see. A good place to publish it would be, hmm... how about the front page of THEIR OWN WEBSITE (if they really own it).

As for the "new owner"... sorry, but someone who talks about a planned "bank run" is just not fit to run any kind of financial institution. Let alone one that is 1200 BTC in the hole.
Activity: 359
I dont buy anything they say as long as BTC & LTC withdrawal does not work.

You are either too young, or too young.

The pastebin sounds very good actually,
if the coindevs play along this will be huge
legendary
HERE GUYS NEW OWNER ANSWERED A FEW QUESTIONShttp://pastebin.com/mrqJQ9Kb

Activity: 644
HERE GUYS NEW OWNER ANSWERED A FEW QUESTIONShttp://pastebin.com/mrqJQ9Kb
legendary
Activity: 994
BTC withdrawal working fine for me Smiley

Are you kidding?
No, i sent to my BTC-e address, working fine
Activity: 359

Are you kidding?
legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
they have is blocking the withdrawal Bitcoin, they make money on the super courses
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
I pulled everything out.  When BTC, LTC and DOGE, and various other coins won't let you withdrawal and silence with no updates from dev.  That's a sign somethings wrong.  I pulled most of it out through MZC, lost about a quarter of the value.  But trust me better than everything lost.

Just few weeks ago they where notifying us of every detail of any thing that happen on the site.  What do you think is happening now, hmmmm.
Pages:
Jump to: