Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 18. (Read 13497 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hello, Erik! What is blockchain of the project?

Hello, lordiuscuper!
CryptOcean Ecosystem is built on a modified and optimized version of the Graphene blockchain.

When the sales of tokens will start on exchanges?

Sales of tokens will start on December, 10.2018 .
When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.

What is CryptoWorkPlace? Tell me bout it.

Team of experienced experts in the information security with the extensive experience in banking and financial systems protection, and in protecting crypto wallets and keys to them. They are the developers of the unique technology of the cryptocomputer in the pocket, providing a new level of protection for crypto wallets.

Your soft cap is $ 5 million. What happens if you do not reach it?

The team takes all the necessary steps to ensure that the project takes place, we have worked on legal aspects, agreed with a number of partners, the project is constantly working. Of course, we have worked out several options for the development of events. In addition, the minimum required amount is 3 million and 1 million we have already collected.

Where I can read Cryptocean's news?

On our site: https://cryptocean.io/
In telegram channel: https://t.me/Cryptocean_io

AirDrop campaign ends?
Activity: 84

Hello, lordiuscuper!
CryptOcean Ecosystem is built on a modified and optimized version of the Graphene blockchain.

When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.

Team of experienced experts in the information security with the extensive experience in banking and financial systems protection, and in protecting crypto wallets and keys to them. They are the developers of the unique technology of the cryptocomputer in the pocket, providing a new level of protection for crypto wallets.

The team takes all the necessary steps to ensure that the project takes place, we have worked on legal aspects, agreed with a number of partners, the project is constantly working. Of course, we have worked out several options for the development of events. In addition, the minimum required amount is 3 million and 1 million we have already collected.

On our site: https://cryptocean.io/
In telegram channel: https://t.me/Cryptocean_io

Hello, lordiuscuper!

Hello, lordiuscuper!

Hello, lordiuscuper!

Hello, lordiuscuper!

Hello, lordiuscuper!

I wish your plan runs successfully!
A rather interesting design, faultless business.  Good luck devs!

Thank you for opinion and support, Limotine  Smiley

Hello, lordiuscuper!

Activity: 44
I wish your plan runs successfully!
A rather interesting design, faultless business.  Good luck devs!

Hello, lordiuscuper!

Hello, lordiuscuper!
The crypto token raised by Cryptocean is not ideal.Maybe the project needs more publicity to attract more investors.

Advertising is never a lot. You're right. In the near future we will have a lot of positive news for you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The crypto token raised by Cryptocean is not ideal.Maybe the project needs more publicity to attract more investors.
When is the start planned for a fully functioning system?

Release of the first version of the fully-operated ecosystem CRYPTOCEAN planned on November 30, 2018 
Activity: 56
 When is the start planned for a fully functioning system?
Hey.
I wish the idea luck. Credible logo, extraordinary idea.

Thank You!

Cryptocean team
Your mvp is ready, I didn't find the information? You say you have partners. Which ones?

Thank you for your question.

Yes indeed the core of our system is already ready, we have deployed a decentralized exchange based on Graphene blockchain / Bitshares, which allows us to execute up to 10,000 transactions per second. You can test the work of the decentralized stock exchange at this address: http://alpha.cryptocean.io/

At the moment, we are preparing a number of significant updates that will increase the reliability, speed of transactions and most importantly implement tools for working with KYC & AML in a decentralized environment.

Our partners are payment systems and finteh projects, for example, in white paper you can see some of them, with some we finish paper formalities and add information within 5-10 days.

Such projects as Paymon (crypto-currency wallet and messenger), CWP - this team developed a hardware USB-based computer on the basis of which we are preparing to launch our cold wallet. If we consider not only our employees, but also the external teams that are working on the project, at the moment about 50 people work on the project of cryptocean.

All this can be seen, tested, communicated with our teams and if you also promote the fintech project - we can discuss the possibility of integration.
Activity: 56
Your mvp is ready, I didn't find the information? You say you have partners. Which ones?
Pages:
Jump to: