Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 21. (Read 13497 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 84
Expect you discover fairly resources to evolve your plan! A rather interesting results, reasoned activity, extraordinary website.  Good luck.

Thank you!

Cryptocean team)
In which way  your crypto-cards  will differ from a fiat Bank card?

Crypto cards will have all the posibilities of fiat Bank cards.
Activity: 56
In which way  your crypto-cards  will differ from a fiat Bank card?
Do I need a separate crypto card for each crypto currency?

No, crypto card will be conneted to user's multi-currency crypto-wallet.
Nice team! It is interesting to observe the birth and expansion of this ecosystem.

Thank you! Your Cryptocean.
Do I need a separate crypto card for each crypto currency?

I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee that the value of the CRON tokens will increase. Can you explain how this works?

To ensure the interests of project investors are addressed and to expedite the growth of the price of the CRON token, the following measures are proposed:
The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth of the tokens demand;
The tokens can be used to finance margin trading in the exchange;
50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

* - the tokens will be burned by transferring coins to the address of a special smart contract
guaranteeing the impossibility of their recovery. This will allow to generate a deflation model
of the token economics, a permanent decrease in the number of tokens with an increase in the
volume of services provided will ensure a proportionate increase in their price.
Very good economic model. But for its full-fledged work, commission fees should be large, and for this you need a lot of users. But I believe in success)

Thank you! We appreciate it!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee that the value of the CRON tokens will increase. Can you explain how this works?

To ensure the interests of project investors are addressed and to expedite the growth of the price of the CRON token, the following measures are proposed:
The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth of the tokens demand;
The tokens can be used to finance margin trading in the exchange;
50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

* - the tokens will be burned by transferring coins to the address of a special smart contract
guaranteeing the impossibility of their recovery. This will allow to generate a deflation model
of the token economics, a permanent decrease in the number of tokens with an increase in the
volume of services provided will ensure a proportionate increase in their price.
Very good economic model. But for its full-fledged work, commission fees should be large, and for this you need a lot of users. But I believe in success)
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Nice team! It is interesting to observe the birth and expansion of this ecosystem.
I support this idea and rely  it ought be smash!
Aware plan, a very detailed and profitable plan!

Thank You!

Cryptocean team.
Will there be an official mobile app for your service?

Yes, service apps for all types of devices will be developed.
Activity: 26
I support this idea and rely  it ought be smash!
Aware plan, a very detailed and profitable plan!
Will there be an official mobile app for your service?
Activity: 98
Hello.
Is it still running?
There is Pre-ICO stage, which ends 15.07.18
When will main ICO start?
Hello.
Is it still running?