Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 46. (Read 13527 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
I want to read and have more information, Where can I find out more about your team

Hello! You can find out more about our team on the official website: https://cryptocean.io
I want to read and have more information, Where can I find out more about your team
Merit: 1
I know that  CryptOcean is one of  projects that  creates a platform on Blockchain giving us ecosystem which brings the best financial service together with technology to bring us the best service.
When Pre-Ico will be end?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hello team!
The project is very promising, but what your differences from the competitors?
And who are they?  Smiley

The CRYPTOCEAN concept implies legal compliance and abidance of the law, partnerships with clients and financial service companies. Any fintech start up or an established company may use CRYPTOCEAN's ecosystem for increasing their profits.
This is a good option for making a profit. Because the good companies with which you can make a profit are not enough, but now thanks to this technology, you can develop almost every day. Who else does not understand read the site.
I have reviewed all the points of your plan and all is truly very useful!

Thank you!
Activity: 28
I have reviewed all the points of your plan and all is truly very useful!
is the start planned for a fully functioning system?

Release of the first version of the fully-operated ecosystem CRYPTOCEAN planned on November 30, 2018 
Hello team!
And who are they?  Smiley

The CRYPTOCEAN concept implies legal compliance and abidance of the law, partnerships with clients and financial service companies. Any fintech start up or an established company may use CRYPTOCEAN's ecosystem for increasing their profits.
Activity: 1
Hello team!
And who are they?  Smiley
Activity: 56
is the start planned for a fully functioning system?
Activity: 28
Good evening fellows.
You need to append token details to let participants to join the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/Cryptocean
Your mvp is ready, I didn't find the information? You say you have partners. Which ones?

Thank you for your question.

Yes indeed the core of our system is already ready, we have deployed a decentralized exchange based on Graphene blockchain / Bitshares, which allows us to execute up to 10,000 transactions per second. You can test the work of the decentralized stock exchange at this address: http://alpha.cryptocean.io/

At the moment, we are preparing a number of significant updates that will increase the reliability, speed of transactions and most importantly implement tools for working with KYC & AML in a decentralized environment.

Our partners are payment systems and finteh projects, for example, in white paper you can see some of them, with some we finish paper formalities and add information within 5-10 days.

Such projects as Paymon (crypto-currency wallet and messenger), CWP - this team developed a hardware USB-based computer on the basis of which we are preparing to launch our cold wallet. If we consider not only our employees, but also the external teams that are working on the project, at the moment about 50 people work on the project of cryptocean.

All this can be seen, tested, communicated with our teams and if you also promote the fintech project - we can discuss the possibility of integration.
Your mvp is ready, I didn't find the information? You say you have partners. Which ones?
I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee that the value of the CRON tokens will increase. Can you explain how this works?

Hello.

To ensure the interests of project investors are addressed and to expedite the growth of the price of the CRON token, the following measures are proposed:
The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth of the tokens demand;
The tokens can be used to finance margin trading in the exchange;
50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

* - the tokens will be burned by transferring coins to the address of a special smart contract
guaranteeing the impossibility of their recovery. This will allow to generate a deflation model
of the token economics, a permanent decrease in the number of tokens with an increase in the
volume of services provided will ensure a proportionate increase in their price.
I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee that the value of the CRON tokens will increase. Can you explain how this works?
When will the list of banks with which you cooperate be published? Where can I see them here or do I need to go to the official website?
I'll check this and will give you answer as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: