Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 48. (Read 13527 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Ahh, is good Smiley What about your technology now?
The usage of the micro-service architecture (MSA) gives the opportunity of using different
technological stacks needed for the tasks of a particular micro-service. The main technological
stacks that we use include Java languages (for the business logic), C ++ (for high-loaded
channels), Go (for working with allocated environments), besides, we are also planning to use
such programming languages as PHP, Ruby-on -Rails and Javascript.
The user interface is formed using the HTML5 stack and the ReactJS framework. For mobile
apps, Java (for Android) and ObjectiveC (for iOS) are used. For desktop apps and integration
with blockchain, C ++ and Java are used, for Windows - C #. For the database, open source
databases are used. In future, the source code will be placed in GitHub. The complete Continuous Integration-
Testing-Deployment chain is configured for the immediate release.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your questions Wink
Activity: 70
Ahh, is good Smiley What about your technology now?
Hello! What is the values of the Cryptocean project?

Greetings.
------------
 - The CRYPTOCEAN concept implies legal compliance and abidance of the law, partnerships
with clients and financial service companies. Any fintech start up or an established company
may use CRYPTOCEAN's ecosystem for increasing their profits.

Legality - compliance with laws and regulations in the field of KYC & AML;
Beneficial conditions of use;
Transparency and convenience for the client;
Safety and security;
Openness to partnership and new development ideas.
Activity: 70
Hello! What is the values of the Cryptocean project?
Activity: 98
Hello team!
When you actually plan to start issuing crypto cards?

Hello! We plan to launch the alpha version of cryptocurrency cards later in July.

What is the minimum investment for the ico?

The minimum on Pre-ICO is 100 USD \ 10.000 CRON.

I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee that the value of the CRON tokens will increase. Can you explain how this works?

To ensure the interests of project investors are addressed and to expedite the growth of the price of the CRON token, the following measures are proposed:
The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth of the tokens demand;
The tokens can be used to finance margin trading in the exchange;
50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

* - the tokens will be burned by transferring coins to the address of a special smart contract
guaranteeing the impossibility of their recovery. This will allow to generate a deflation model
of the token economics, a permanent decrease in the number of tokens with an increase in the
volume of services provided will ensure a proportionate increase in their price.

Why you are better than other?
Hello team!

Hello! We plan to launch the alpha version of cryptocurrency cards later in July.

I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee that the value of the CRON tokens will increase. Can you explain how this works?

To ensure the interests of project investors are addressed and to expedite the growth of the price of the CRON token, the following measures are proposed:
The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth of the tokens demand;
The tokens can be used to finance margin trading in the exchange;
50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

* - the tokens will be burned by transferring coins to the address of a special smart contract
guaranteeing the impossibility of their recovery. This will allow to generate a deflation model
of the token economics, a permanent decrease in the number of tokens with an increase in the
volume of services provided will ensure a proportionate increase in their price.
Activity: 196
CRYPTOCEAN is to develop an ecosystem that combines fintech services on a legal basis to meet the needs of people and business in high-quality financial services, capable of linking the world of cryptocurrency with the world of traditional finances.
Hello crypto friends all over the world, just uploaded a review about your project here:
https://steemit.com/ico/@cheryldlovejoy/cryptocean-best-ico-2018

Good luck with the ICO, I think you should do well.

Thank you for support!
Hello team!

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello crypto friends all over the world, just uploaded a review about your project here:
https://steemit.com/ico/@cheryldlovejoy/cryptocean-best-ico-2018

Good luck with the ICO, I think you should do well.

Hello team!

Hello team!

Hello team!

Hello team!
Greetings DEV's! Looks very good!
Sober design, outstanding idea.

Thank you!)

Your Cryptocean team)
HI! Will usual ATM take your cards? or it'll be special ATMs? Undecided

Usual ATMs will take our cards.

Okay then, but another question, for example I'm in a shop and 'd like to make a payment using your card, so if it's multi-currency, which exactly currency will be used ? As I understand, my wallet it's something like 'money array' and it doesn't matter which currency I have on my wallet ?

You are absolutely right. Payments from your wallet are made in local currency or in currency shop prefer.
Activity: 56

Okay then, but another question, for example I'm in a shop and 'd like to make a payment using your card, so if it's multi-currency, which exactly currency will be used ? As I understand, my wallet it's something like 'money array' and it doesn't matter which currency I have on my wallet ?

Activity: 56
Hey admin, how can I buy some tokens?
You can buy tokens here: https://cryptocean.io/#tokens
How many crypto currencies CryptoOcean card is going support? I mean I don't think all currencies need to supported, but top 20 or 50 will be there?
Cryptocards will support the top 100 crypto-currencies.

Will there be a certain procedure even for those top 100 or do you just add any coin over time that makes it into the top 100 while keeping support for those who drop out?

Top 100 currencies which are on top with price and capitalization.
Pages:
Jump to: