Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 53. (Read 13527 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello, Erik!
Can u please tell me, why you are better than other's??
Activity: 84
Dear manager, if I want to buy tokens it is necessary to go through KYC?

Yes. If you invest, you should understand that we plan to use your funds for the legal development of the project, and any bank will ask us for confirmation of the source of funds. In this way, KYC's request only further protects your investment and speaks of our serious approach to project implementation.

How much total quantity of emitted tokens will be?

Total quantity of emitted tokens: 10 000 000 000

What is the price of the token?

Nominal cost of CRON token is $0,01

I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee that the value of the CRON tokens will increase. Can you explain how this works?

To ensure the interests of project investors are addressed and to expedite the growth of the price of the CRON token, the following measures are proposed:
The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth of the tokens demand;
The tokens can be used to finance margin trading in the exchange;
50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

* - the tokens will be burned by transferring coins to the address of a special smart contract
guaranteeing the impossibility of their recovery. This will allow to generate a deflation model
of the token economics, a permanent decrease in the number of tokens with an increase in the
volume of services provided will ensure a proportionate increase in their price.

For which dates alpha version is scheduled to run Crypto-cards?

Launch of the alpha version of cryptocurrency cards are planned on July, 27, 2018.
Activity: 98

Yes. If you invest, you should understand that we plan to use your funds for the legal development of the project, and any bank will ask us for confirmation of the source of funds. In this way, KYC's request only further protects your investment and speaks of our serious approach to project implementation.

I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee that the value of the CRON tokens will increase. Can you explain how this works?

To ensure the interests of project investors are addressed and to expedite the growth of the price of the CRON token, the following measures are proposed:
The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth of the tokens demand;
50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

* - the tokens will be burned by transferring coins to the address of a special smart contract
guaranteeing the impossibility of their recovery. This will allow to generate a deflation model
of the token economics, a permanent decrease in the number of tokens with an increase in the
volume of services provided will ensure a proportionate increase in their price.

For which dates alpha version is scheduled to run Crypto-cards?

Greetings all! remarkable comercial dues.
Justifiable activity, engaging design!

Thank you for your opinion and support, Dave Brunun!

Activity: 12
Greetings all! remarkable comercial dues.
Justifiable activity, engaging design!

Hello.
When Pre-ICO will end?
Pre-ICO ends 15.07.18
When you will release first working system?
Release of the first version of the fully-operated ecosystem CRYPTOCEAN planned on 30.11.18
Where I can buy tokens?
You can buy tokens here: https://cryptocean.io/#tokens
Hello.
When Pre-ICO will end?
Pre-ICO ends 15.07.18
Release of the first version of the fully-operated ecosystem CRYPTOCEAN planned on 30.11.18
Where I can buy tokens?
Hello.
When Pre-ICO will end?
Pre-ICO ends 15.07.18
Hello.
When Pre-ICO will end?
Pre-ICO ends 15.07.18
Hello.
When Pre-ICO will end?
Activity: 19
I wish that the project will satisfy all that has been planned!  Good luck devs!
Pages:
Jump to: