Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 70. (Read 13528 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I like the Cryptocean business model and how they will generate income from their exchange rates, I know a lot of other projects are trying to do the same thing but I think Cryptocean have the upper hand, I just want to see them put a little bit more focus on compliance and how they can keep within the rules of regulations of fiat/crypto cross-market banking.

Yeah.  It is important that they put more effort on compliance. I personally want them to succeed because their plans are awesome and they stand the chance of becoming number one.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
It's really cool that CRYPTOCEAN will provide plastic and virtual cards for fiat, crypto, smart accounts

I do look forward to seeing the release of the plastic card and I do think this will be a very good selling point for CryptOcean and stand out from the rest of the projects

yeah, it's certainly going to be interesting especially if you can 'load' it with multiple different forms of Crypto and then choose in what priority they are spent.

It is generally time to have a single wallet for different cryptocurrencies. Who wants to have 20 wallets or more on the hard disk?
and between them you can always choose which currency you prefer. good move

How many crypto currencies CryptoOcean card is going support? I mean I don't think all currencies need to supported, but top 20 or 50 will be there?
Hi, Anilbg.
Cryptocards will support the top 100 crypto-currencies.

the top 100, that's great.
But of course I notice immediately that the top 100 change daily. How do you do it with the changes, a daily update of the wallet will not make sense, right?

Great to hear that the plastic cards will support the top 100 cryptos, this will certainly help drive some traffic into the project with such ease of access on 100 different coins to exchange with

This is quite good. especially when they want to have 100 coins attached to their card. But what would be first crypto they will use it? I am sure they will start somewhere and add upto 100 coins over time.

I will want to ask, is it top 100 at all times or just the top 100 during the time of there lunch? Cause I believe the list keeps getting updated according to some certain data possessed by these coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
It's really cool that CRYPTOCEAN will provide plastic and virtual cards for fiat, crypto, smart accounts

I do look forward to seeing the release of the plastic card and I do think this will be a very good selling point for CryptOcean and stand out from the rest of the projects

yeah, it's certainly going to be interesting especially if you can 'load' it with multiple different forms of Crypto and then choose in what priority they are spent.

It is generally time to have a single wallet for different cryptocurrencies. Who wants to have 20 wallets or more on the hard disk?

How many crypto currencies CryptoOcean card is going support? I mean I don't think all currencies need to supported, but top 20 or 50 will be there?
Hi, Anilbg.

Top 100 is quite huge and impressive IMO, I really can't wait to get a feel of it and see how it really works... Will there be a kind of demo in the nearest future?

Wow they really going to do top 100 ? That is very nice. So basically the best coins in the crypto world will have cryptocards Smiley.

You mean each of them will have cryptocards or one single cryptocards covering them all? Cos according to cryptocean I think I'm reading just one card for all  Huh
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hi! When the sales of tokens will start on exchanges?  Grin

Hello, lordiuscuper!
Sales of tokens will start on December, 10.2018. When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.

Which advantages CRON tokens give their holders?

The advantages

DISCOUNTS UP TO 90%
For the token holders to the CRYPTOCEAN commission payment

IT'S POSSIBLE TO MAKE MONEY
selling CRON tokens as the rate increases and CRYPTOCEAN expands

THE RATE INCREASE IS GUARANTEED
the model is created in a way that guarantees the increase of the CRON token

Hi, Anilbg.

Top 100 is quite huge and impressive IMO, I really can't wait to get a feel of it and see how it really works... Will there be a kind of demo in the nearest future?

Wow they really going to do top 100 ? That is very nice. So basically the best coins in the crypto world will have cryptocards Smiley.
That would be a great achievement to cash out crypto so easily with cards and atm's, i looked in the whitepaper and if i am right CryptoOcean will ask a little bit commission for trading crypto to your desired currency (USD,EUR), how much commission do we pay for that?

The commission is charged in CRON tokens (which will provide a constantly growing tokens demand). Discounts up to 90% for the token holders to the CRYPTOCEAN commission payment.
The transfer fee: 2,00%(2019); 1,60%(2020); 1,28%(2021); 1,02%(2022); 1,00%(2023).
Payment fee: 1,00%(2019); 0,80%(2020); 0,64%(2021); 0,51%(2022); 0,50%(2023).
White Paper, page 36
Activity: 98

Hello, lordiuscuper!
Sales of tokens will start on December, 10.2018. When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.

Which advantages CRON tokens give their holders?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I like the Cryptocean business model and how they will generate income from their exchange rates, I know a lot of other projects are trying to do the same thing but I think Cryptocean have the upper hand, I just want to see them put a little bit more focus on compliance and how they can keep within the rules of regulations of fiat/crypto cross-market banking.
For which dates alpha version is scheduled to run Crypto cards?
Launch of the alpha version of cryptocurrency cards are planned on July, 27.2018 .

That's like few weeks from now and i must commend the team for taking such a step when the ICO is still ongoing, this will encourage the community to believe in the project and it shows credibility on the part of cryptocean, this is the boost that i have been talking about the team should keep this up and also try to stick to the  stipulated date as changes may cause some doubt

July 27 is just next month. ICO is ending before that period? What is the exact date of the main sales? Honestly, I am looking forward for the cryptocard from Cryptocean.

Launching of Main ICO will be 01.09.2018

Woh really? Are the cards on an open Alpha or a closed Alpha schedule? Im really impressed it's going to be out that soon.

27.07.2018 Launch of the closed alpha version of cryptocurrency cards, connect the first 3 corporate clients to the project ecosystem.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Hi, Anilbg.

That would be a great achievement to cash out crypto so easily with cards and atm's, i looked in the whitepaper and if i am right CryptoOcean will ask a little bit commission for trading crypto to your desired currency (USD,EUR), how much commission do we pay for that?

Hi, Anilbg.

In the beginning, will be available major cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple). The list of cryptocurrencies, exchange of which will be possible via CRYPTOCEAN, will constantly expand – to meet the demands of customers of the service and the market. Launch of the alpha version of payments, transfers and crypto accounts will start 25.06.2018
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Hi, Anilbg.

Ya it’s wise I wonder how often they will revisit that though especially talking top 100 as the top 20 are pretty stable position wise but the lower 50 tend to shift around a good bit the lower down the list you go due to smaller marketcap fluctuations
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Hi, Anilbg.

Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Hi, Anilbg.

Hello, lordiuscuper!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Launch of the alpha version of cryptocurrency cards are planned on July, 27.2018 .

That's like few weeks from now and i must commend the team for taking such a step when the ICO is still ongoing, this will encourage the community to believe in the project and it shows credibility on the part of cryptocean, this is the boost that i have been talking about the team should keep this up and also try to stick to the  stipulated date as changes may cause some doubt

July 27 is just next month. ICO is ending before that period? What is the exact date of the main sales? Honestly, I am looking forward for the cryptocard from Cryptocean.

Woh really? Are the cards on an open Alpha or a closed Alpha schedule? Im really impressed it's going to be out that soon.

27th July isn't far. Would love to get my hands on this cards. I am really impressed with this update to be honest.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

That’s a lot sooner than I thought we would be seeing the cards that’s pretty astonishing really I hope they can pull it off this would be a really good news for the ico as the card availability I think would reassure people of progress which is always good
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Pages:
Jump to: