Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 73. (Read 13528 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 26
Looking forward to this one. Literally on fire.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
How can I contact with CEO?
You can contact Yury Myshinsky at E-mail: [email protected]
Or in Telegram: t.me/YuriyGagarin

It is great to have the CEO ready to answer inquiries and questions. Do you guys plan to host any AMA soon? or have you hosted one already? I think it would be useful to do.

Let me check on that, and I'll get back to you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
oops, I mean bounty-manager. How can I contact??
You can contact him in bounty-chat in Telegram: https://t.me/bounty_cryptOcean

People look like much interested in this project and CryptOcean deserves for it. I guess admin is need more provision for marketing like Bounty, airdrop or ICO. So at least people can find easily needed information about this project.

Yeah I agree with you cryptocean is a wonderful project they have a lot to offer. Like you said they should  try as best as they to could to engage a lot of people. Doing that will give them advantage
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

It is great to have the CEO ready to answer inquiries and questions. Do you guys plan to host any AMA soon? or have you hosted one already? I think it would be useful to do.
Activity: 728
I think the next bull run might be different I think we will see a more diversified push north with things like eth, eos, wave, and some of the other platforms pulling the market up we’re already starting to see it happen since there last few days

Eos hmmmm, I learnt there is kind of vulnerability in their mainnet and their constitution is flawed  Huh Huh

ETH will surely go up in the next bull run, because a lot of coins are based on it, and even today new ones are coming. I see no bad thing that will stop ETH.
Yes this happens often and it scares new investors they panic and try to dump but that is what the big guys want so they can buy it cheap, you just need to hold your Tokens/coins.

Yep funny part is these are the people that don’t ask themselves who they are selling to they sell low meanwhile the big traders are buying low pending a high sell its typical eventually the market will be big enough that it will smooth out the trading prices a bit and usage as a payment instrument via cards will be more reliable

A typical example of the rich getting richer and poor getting poorer due to negligence and fear of taking risk.. They sell and later regret it and buy when the price is high then sell again due to panic if the price starts dipping.
They end up continue the loop of buying the high and selling the low.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
People look like much interested in this project and CryptOcean deserves for it. I guess admin is need more provision for marketing like Bounty, airdrop or ICO. So at least people can find easily needed information about this project.
Where I also can talk with another users of you system?
In our telegram chat: https://t.me/cryptocean_en
Activity: 98
Where I also can talk with another users of you system?
Hello, any ATM can be used

So you're planning to start partnership with all the banks so we can use any ATM or I'm missing the idea?
That would be amazing and it will surely attract a lot of investors are there any plans for that happening in this year? or do you plan to get your own ATM's?
Hello,
We're going to constantly widen our partner network to make our services as comfortable for the clients as possible. We have already signed some agreements with Russian banks and those located in EU.
I think it's great if you have a partnership with the bank! This makes it easy for the user to use ATM plants. But if so, will your future currency be managed?
Let me check on that, and I'll get back to you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hello, any ATM can be used

So you're planning to start partnership with all the banks so we can use any ATM or I'm missing the idea?
That would be amazing and it will surely attract a lot of investors are there any plans for that happening in this year? or do you plan to get your own ATM's?
Hello,
We're going to constantly widen our partner network to make our services as comfortable for the clients as possible. We have already signed some agreements with Russian banks and those located in EU.
I think it's great if you have a partnership with the bank! This makes it easy for the user to use ATM plants. But if so, will your future currency be managed?
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I think the next bull run might be different I think we will see a more diversified push north with things like eth, eos, wave, and some of the other platforms pulling the market up we’re already starting to see it happen since there last few days

Eos hmmmm, I learnt there is kind of vulnerability in their mainnet and their constitution is flawed  Huh Huh

ETH will surely go up in the next bull run, because a lot of coins are based on it, and even today new ones are coming. I see no bad thing that will stop ETH.
Yes this happens often and it scares new investors they panic and try to dump but that is what the big guys want so they can buy it cheap, you just need to hold your Tokens/coins.

Yep funny part is these are the people that don’t ask themselves who they are selling to they sell low meanwhile the big traders are buying low pending a high sell its typical eventually the market will be big enough that it will smooth out the trading prices a bit and usage as a payment instrument via cards will be more reliable
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 532
The more projects that make like this, but this is different and have a challenge, I myself do not understand if they can make it happen, I hope you listen to this.

They will have more chance if they hit one of their caps. If users show a lot of interest, and the hardcap has been reached on the sales then the project could go on forward with 100% speed.

Yea are right. They have the plans, the idea, the technical know how and what they don't have is the capital. And that's where the community and investors can make it all happen.
I agree they can use social media to share a lot about themselves people can retweet and other people can see it so they can attract more investors and make the community a lot bigger.

Yea. That's a way to go about it though. But then not many people will be willing to promote your product in anyway for free. Most will love it when there is a benefit attached to Their help/assistance. That's the world we are living in.

People are inherently selfish they all want a little something in reward for helping someone else it’s just human nature business and crypto are the same as life and the fact holds true throughout even kind generous people have their wants for their actions

Yea. Just like you said, it's human nature. Especially when they know their effort is going to benefit you financially. I think it's a reserved part we all have in us that tend to come out when it feels.
Will this 30% discount be to reach $3,000,000 or only until the pre-sale period? Will the other unsold tokens be burned?
Sorry for waiting.
This is table for Pre-ICO discounts: https://ibb.co/iVy5OJ
And this for ICO: https://ibb.co/hCGWxd
Also, you can read more about discounts here: https://cryptocean.io/files/EN/Cryptocean.White%20Paper%20EN.pdf on 33th page.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
It's really cool that CRYPTOCEAN will provide plastic and virtual cards for fiat, crypto, smart accounts

I do look forward to seeing the release of the plastic card and I do think this will be a very good selling point for CryptOcean and stand out from the rest of the projects

yeah, it's certainly going to be interesting especially if you can 'load' it with multiple different forms of Crypto and then choose in what priority they are spent.

It is generally time to have a single wallet for different cryptocurrencies. Who wants to have 20 wallets or more on the hard disk?
and between them you can always choose which currency you prefer. good move
Pages:
Jump to: