Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 81. (Read 13528 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hello, any ATM can be used

So you're planning to start partnership with all the banks so we can use any ATM or I'm missing the idea?
That would be amazing and it will surely attract a lot of investors are there any plans for that happening in this year? or do you plan to get your own ATM's?
We have preliminary agreements of plastic cards emission in Russia and EU. We're not considering own ATMs at this stage of the project.

I think this is a really good move, especially to start with. People are used to the ATM's/Banks they already know and see everyday, would they get it if a cryoto card atm suddenly popped up? If people can use them on normal banks then it will increase trust and awareness.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I read on CryptOcean website that they'll be listed on exchanges on the 10th of December this year which will be when the ecosystem is fully-functioning. I don't know how I feel about waiting this long for listing.

Exchange listing will be on 10th December? And whats the last date for ICO /main sale? Recently I am observing many projects doing such things. I mean delay in listing, until product is ready.
Yeah and also you should know that they are working with a timetable, they will want to ensure success so all conditions needs to be met before listing

The market is down anyways so it is maybe a bad idea to list it fast. There would just some sell orders who want coins for low prices. It is better to not hurry.

It’s never a bad idea market conditions are unknowable Waiting for an entry might just result in an even lower entry of a projects solid and you think it’s gonna grow in future the sooner the listing the better, the team will most likely list once ico is done and the platforms ready to handle trading

You are right. You can never know what is going to happen in the crypto world. Most of the Icos will list their coin in a few weeks after the ICO. Sometimes extending it will upset investors.

The thing im worried about is that alot of crypto investors want quick returns.  I think the face that the exchange listing is so far away may scare a fair few people away from the project.
Yes but people forget that it is the hold and patience that can make a Token/Coin rise a lot these days but i understand that they want an exchange fast.

I think most people want to see how the token will deal in the market.. Like me i just want to see how people value the token. Will the price be higher or lower nothing else

Well, for me, I think that's for non investors. As for investors,  I think most of them want and expect the price to go higher rather than lower so as to take out their profits. Let us hope dumpers won't have a major role to play in the early stage of this coin on an exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I read on CryptOcean website that they'll be listed on exchanges on the 10th of December this year which will be when the ecosystem is fully-functioning. I don't know how I feel about waiting this long for listing.

Exchange listing will be on 10th December? And whats the last date for ICO /main sale? Recently I am observing many projects doing such things. I mean delay in listing, until product is ready.
Yeah and also you should know that they are working with a timetable, they will want to ensure success so all conditions needs to be met before listing

The market is down anyways so it is maybe a bad idea to list it fast. There would just some sell orders who want coins for low prices. It is better to not hurry.

It’s never a bad idea market conditions are unknowable Waiting for an entry might just result in an even lower entry of a projects solid and you think it’s gonna grow in future the sooner the listing the better, the team will most likely list once ico is done and the platforms ready to handle trading

Wise words, is funny sometimes the way we relate with the cryptocurrency market, is a really volatile and unpredictable market in which waiting can be detrimental, is like the more you watch, the less you see, so whatever a project intends to do, like listing, they should go ahead and do it because the next second may be a boom in the market price
Activity: 490
I saw there an option for verification on the portal, is KYC done by you, or a third party? If it's a third party, any reason why you haven't gone for integration with them on your website?
Hello,
It's done by us. One of our services that haven't been anounced widelly is crypto-passport. Our programming crew is working on its development as we speak. This passport will be accepted by all the services integrated into Cryptocean eco-system.

Wow. Crypto passport?? Would be good to know more about that. Any where I can read it up?? This seem to be a new development or I just managed to miss it earlier on.
Hello,
It hasn't been announced yet, but you sure will hear about it.

OK. That's fine then. We are privileged to be among the few to hear of it first Grin We will wait in anticipation of it's official announcement or more leaked info or photo of the passport.

Is that going to be some sort of membership code or a protocol? in the sense it defines roles in the network and privileges of each member? say premium members...etc
Activity: 728

You are right. You can never know what is going to happen in the crypto world. Most of the Icos will list their coin in a few weeks after the ICO. Sometimes extending it will upset investors.

The thing im worried about is that alot of crypto investors want quick returns.  I think the face that the exchange listing is so far away may scare a fair few people away from the project.
Yes but people forget that it is the hold and patience that can make a Token/Coin rise a lot these days but i understand that they want an exchange fast.

I think most people want to see how the token will deal in the market.. Like me i just want to see how people value the token. Will the price be higher or lower nothing else
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Dear Erik, tell me whether it is necessary for bounty hunters to go through KYC?

If you do not plan to invest in a project, but only interested in bounty, you do not need to go through KYC.

If you invest, you should understand that we plan to use your funds for the legal development of the project, and any bank will ask us for confirmation of the source of funds. In this way, KYC's request only further protects your investment and speaks of our serious approach to project implementation.
OK!
And last question: where I can find RU chat, or smth like?
Our russian telegram chat: https://t.me/cryptoceanRUS
Activity: 98
Dear Erik, tell me whether it is necessary for bounty hunters to go through KYC?

If you do not plan to invest in a project, but only interested in bounty, you do not need to go through KYC.

If you invest, you should understand that we plan to use your funds for the legal development of the project, and any bank will ask us for confirmation of the source of funds. In this way, KYC's request only further protects your investment and speaks of our serious approach to project implementation.
OK!
And last question: where I can find RU chat, or smth like?
copper member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Yeah great point. They should be careful with the market because they need to succeed

Hiding from the market doesn’t make the value better it just hides it I’m sure the listings will do well because the product and platform being offered is solid, entering in a down market just means their more room to grow upward entering high is there issue because that’s like the coins that came out when btc was 20k and are now ranked, there are advantages of entering during a down market
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Yeah great point. They should be careful with the market because they need to succeed
Activity: 532
I saw there an option for verification on the portal, is KYC done by you, or a third party? If it's a third party, any reason why you haven't gone for integration with them on your website?
Hello,
It's done by us. One of our services that haven't been anounced widelly is crypto-passport. Our programming crew is working on its development as we speak. This passport will be accepted by all the services integrated into Cryptocean eco-system.

Wow. Crypto passport?? Would be good to know more about that. Any where I can read it up?? This seem to be a new development or I just managed to miss it earlier on.
Hello,
It hasn't been announced yet, but you sure will hear about it.

OK. That's fine then. We are privileged to be among the few to hear of it first Grin We will wait in anticipation of it's official announcement or more leaked info or photo of the passport.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Your mvp is ready, I didn't find the information? You say you have partners. Which ones?
Thank you for your question.

Yes indeed the core of our system is already ready, we have deployed a decentralized exchange based on Graphene blockchain / Bitshares, which allows us to execute up to 10,000 transactions per second. You can test the work of the decentralized stock exchange at this address: http://alpha.cryptocean.io/

At the moment, we are preparing a number of significant updates that will increase the reliability, speed of transactions and most importantly implement tools for working with KYC & AML in a decentralized environment.

Our partners are payment systems and finteh projects, for example, in white paper you can see some of them, with some we finish paper formalities and add information within 5-10 days.

Such projects as Paymon (crypto-currency wallet and messenger), CWP - this team developed a hardware USB-based computer on the basis of which we are preparing to launch our cold wallet. If we consider not only our employees, but also the external teams that are working on the project, at the moment about 50 people work on the project of cryptocean.

All this can be seen, tested, communicated with our teams and if you also promote the fintech project - we can discuss the possibility of integration.

I really wish I had more time. I have now read in some postings of you that we can support you in your project. If I had the time, I would join immediately. It looks very good and being a part of this project would be great. Maybe next time :-)
copper member
Your mvp is ready, I didn't find the information? You say you have partners. Which ones?
Thank you for your question.

Yes indeed the core of our system is already ready, we have deployed a decentralized exchange based on Graphene blockchain / Bitshares, which allows us to execute up to 10,000 transactions per second. You can test the work of the decentralized stock exchange at this address: http://alpha.cryptocean.io/

At the moment, we are preparing a number of significant updates that will increase the reliability, speed of transactions and most importantly implement tools for working with KYC & AML in a decentralized environment.

Our partners are payment systems and finteh projects, for example, in white paper you can see some of them, with some we finish paper formalities and add information within 5-10 days.

Such projects as Paymon (crypto-currency wallet and messenger), CWP - this team developed a hardware USB-based computer on the basis of which we are preparing to launch our cold wallet. If we consider not only our employees, but also the external teams that are working on the project, at the moment about 50 people work on the project of cryptocean.

All this can be seen, tested, communicated with our teams and if you also promote the fintech project - we can discuss the possibility of integration.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

By December the market should really be on a spike like 2017 definitely the best time to get listed for any project. It is still a long time to come tho.

I don't want to sound pessimistic or anything but many were anticipating that the market would hit all time high but the market did not really recover from the major drop from the all time high. I think this is a good time to invest regardless

I think it's the best time to invest in icos. Thanks to the low ETH, you often get many more tokens for the same money. And in the autumn, the bulls come back, I'm sure!

Thats exactly my view also. BTC and ETH made a low which gave opportunity to load my wallet. Eventually this will be invested in the nice ICO projects like Cryptocean.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

By December the market should really be on a spike like 2017 definitely the best time to get listed for any project. It is still a long time to come tho.

I don't want to sound pessimistic or anything but many were anticipating that the market would hit all time high but the market did not really recover from the major drop from the all time high. I think this is a good time to invest regardless

I think it's the best time to invest in icos. Thanks to the low ETH, you often get many more tokens for the same money. And in the autumn, the bulls come back, I'm sure!
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Some projects also locks bounty tokens for longer period of time. I heard it recently for many projects. Atleast thats not the case here and team is transparent in giving all roadmaps already now.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Pages:
Jump to: