Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 84. (Read 13528 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
When can we receive our coins from the site. I have currently 500 coins, but i don't know when we can withdraw it to our own wallet. Maybe after the ICO ?

Hello!
Yes, immediately after the end of the ICO, the tokens will be sent to your wallet.

So this means it isn't necessary to go through a KYC process in order to be able to withdraw the tokens from your site, right?

Sounds like it but would be good for the team to confirm just to be on the safe side as a lot of ICOs have confusion when it comes to kyc would be good to clarify fully what the plan is regarding that and when it comes to withdrawal

I hope they do confirm KYC will be needed to an extent at least, say investors purchasing high amount of tokens

I think KYCs are important and it has to be done some time before the tokens are unlocked. I think the KYC even if it is to take place after the ICO the tokens would be locked till then. However I am not sure how they will handle failed KYCs that got the tokens.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
When can we receive our coins from the site. I have currently 500 coins, but i don't know when we can withdraw it to our own wallet. Maybe after the ICO ?

Hello!
Yes, immediately after the end of the ICO, the tokens will be sent to your wallet.

So this means it isn't necessary to go through a KYC process in order to be able to withdraw the tokens from your site, right?

Sounds like it but would be good for the team to confirm just to be on the safe side as a lot of ICOs have confusion when it comes to kyc would be good to clarify fully what the plan is regarding that and when it comes to withdrawal

I hope they do confirm KYC will be needed to an extent at least, say investors purchasing high amount of tokens
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Did you guys know they went on The Blockshow Europe? i saw a recent post on Facebook where they tell more about it check it out! https://www.facebook.com/Cryptocean1/photos/a.366234977216506.1073741828.366230247216979/381463225693681/?type=3&theater.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
wow, it sounds amazing. I feel interested in CryptOcean. and overall CryptOcean has been well prepared. everything looks really stunning, no wonder all the positive comments in this thread. CryptOcean has many benefits that are so profitable, can be called CryptOcean is a profitable multi-functional wallet. I can't wait to look forward to the nice development of this project.

Yeah the CryptOcean branding is very sleek and their website looks very clean, their ICO portal is also very easy to use and makes it easy to keep track with how many CRON tokens I hold.
Merit: 100
wow, it sounds amazing. I feel interested in CryptOcean. and overall CryptOcean has been well prepared. everything looks really stunning, no wonder all the positive comments in this thread. CryptOcean has many benefits that are so profitable, can be called CryptOcean is a profitable multi-functional wallet. I can't wait to look forward to the nice development of this project.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Hello!

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Hello!

Good point, I forgot about KYC nearly.. Will be interesting to know if they have plans for this, and if so will it apply to both investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I like this project, I see the team is coping well with the tasks set, and this will lead to success.

Yeah you are right. They are really working to ensure that they succeeded. I am expecting them to make huge success since they are coming with great business process
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Hello!

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Hello!
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Why you are better than other?
Hello, markbo1210. Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services.
We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges,
 payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids.
 At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services.
First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.
On the question of who are your competitors? we will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

Video: https://youtu.be/nG2vhkbPOn8

I always appreciate your replies Erik Fox, very detailed and easy to follow. The benefits to customers is huge, a card binding to any crypto currency ... wow! I love the idea of the all in one ecosystem too, it's a massive task ahead of you guys and I wish you the best of luck, if you can pull it off this is going to be mega.

card binding to any cryptocurrency is definitely a very good idea. I would like to see how CryptoOcean team is going to implement the same.

I really think the cards part is a real deal. It would solve most of the fraud taking place and all the lost coins. I also think being able to deposit and instantly get crypto is a perk that can be utilized by many entities especially in commerce
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
In which countries do you cooperate with banks issuers of your Cryptocards??
We are working closely with Germany, Estonia and Russia. This means that we are preparing the issue of cards for Russia, and German and Estonian cards will be available around the world with logical restrictions (Iran, China, Singapore and other countries where crypto-currencies are not regulated or banned).
In addition, we are aimed at expanding the scope of our cards and after the launch of European and Russian history, we will switch to other promising markets - Japan, Korea, Asia in general.

That sounds like a good plan. Since Austria is right next to Germany, how about you move your businesses there as well? I would probably be one of the first to have your crypto card :-)
But I can wait too ...
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Did somebody noticed how the ICO is progressing? It is moving steadily and crossed 1 mil today. Looks like 5 mil is easy target during the remaining pre-sale period for cryptocean

Yeah, I saw that, too. Even though we are still very early in the pre-sale the amount of money they raised is already great. Seems like the 30% bonus is a good incentive.

Yeah, $1m is real good progress already.  Im I bet that the $3m lightcap is only going to be a couple weeks away if that, now.

Thats awesome news considering what the markets are doing at the moment, Cryptocean is a brilliant investment opportunity.

One of my favourite things about the project is that the Cryptocean cards will allow users to automatically transfer several different cryptos into fiat automatically for paying at pay points or taking ATM withdrawals.

I know there are a lot of projects working on similar ideas but I like that it doesn't need to be CRON tokens that are converted to fiat, it can be BTC, ETH or DASH.

That's the interesting part of the project. It gives you the ease of assessing cash at any point in time without having to go to an exchange site to convert to Fiat and requesting a withdrawal. As time goes they should make provisions for more currencies on the card.

This is the most attractive part of the project in my opinion, I haven't seen many other projects attempt to break the crypto to fiat withdrawal from ATM's - it would be huge for crypto if they manage to pull this off and certainly will attract a huge audience from the crypto industry

Yeah I think Cryptocean is a potentially revolutionary service. Does anyone know if the cards will be available in the UK? I know they have plans for Europe but on their conversion I could only see USD, EUR & RUB.

I hope GBP is added to their service in the future, but I can see why Cryptocean might be cautious because of the Brexit political situation.

UK is one of the top cities in the world. You can be certain that they will come  over. It may not be now or present in their present plan, but once all coast is cleared up for the UK movement, they will

Yeah I think you're right after the UK has left the EU we might have some clearer legislation in place for how these kinds of banking services can operate post Brexit. Fingers crossed they can operate here in the future because the UK is very crypto-friendly, I just wish we weren't leaving the EU, things would be a lot easier.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Hello, markbo1210. Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services.
We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges,
 payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids.
 At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.
On the question of who are your competitors? we will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

I always appreciate your replies Erik Fox, very detailed and easy to follow. The benefits to customers is huge, a card binding to any crypto currency ... wow! I love the idea of the all in one ecosystem too, it's a massive task ahead of you guys and I wish you the best of luck, if you can pull it off this is going to be mega.

card binding to any cryptocurrency is definitely a very good idea. I would like to see how CryptoOcean team is going to implement the same.

This would be dream come true for me. However its not an easy road as far as I understand. Lots of regulatory things will come into place as soon as you can use ATM for cash withdrawal. But no doubt the vision is huge and with all possibilities this project would be very hot as soon as the team start showing the progress.

This is interesting, i've seen alot of projects that claim they are going to setup a direct FIAT to crypto ability that never materialises, if this is something that you guys can do it'll be massive.. Especially if it's as fast as a standard card transaction in a shop is.

People have been wanting to do it for a long time I guess time will tell if the team can pull it off it’s a lot of leg work to get it done and o know others are competing for the market but the market for it is huge it’s sort of the missing link in crypto at the moment
Activity: 532
Did somebody noticed how the ICO is progressing? It is moving steadily and crossed 1 mil today. Looks like 5 mil is easy target during the remaining pre-sale period for cryptocean

Yeah, I saw that, too. Even though we are still very early in the pre-sale the amount of money they raised is already great. Seems like the 30% bonus is a good incentive.

Yeah, $1m is real good progress already.  Im I bet that the $3m lightcap is only going to be a couple weeks away if that, now.

Thats awesome news considering what the markets are doing at the moment, Cryptocean is a brilliant investment opportunity.

One of my favourite things about the project is that the Cryptocean cards will allow users to automatically transfer several different cryptos into fiat automatically for paying at pay points or taking ATM withdrawals.

I know there are a lot of projects working on similar ideas but I like that it doesn't need to be CRON tokens that are converted to fiat, it can be BTC, ETH or DASH.

That's the interesting part of the project. It gives you the ease of assessing cash at any point in time without having to go to an exchange site to convert to Fiat and requesting a withdrawal. As time goes they should make provisions for more currencies on the card.

This is the most attractive part of the project in my opinion, I haven't seen many other projects attempt to break the crypto to fiat withdrawal from ATM's - it would be huge for crypto if they manage to pull this off and certainly will attract a huge audience from the crypto industry

Yeah I think Cryptocean is a potentially revolutionary service. Does anyone know if the cards will be available in the UK? I know they have plans for Europe but on their conversion I could only see USD, EUR & RUB.

I hope GBP is added to their service in the future, but I can see why Cryptocean might be cautious because of the Brexit political situation.

UK is one of the top cities in the world. You can be certain that they will come  over. It may not be now or present in their present plan, but once all coast is cleared up for the UK movement, they will
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

WIll be very exciting to see how they go about doing this in the end. I will be following for sure, it sounds like it will certainly help the crypto industry out.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

This would be dream come true for me. However its not an easy road as far as I understand. Lots of regulatory things will come into place as soon as you can use ATM for cash withdrawal. But no doubt the vision is huge and with all possibilities this project would be very hot as soon as the team start showing the progress.

This is interesting, i've seen alot of projects that claim they are going to setup a direct FIAT to crypto ability that never materialises, if this is something that you guys can do it'll be massive.. Especially if it's as fast as a standard card transaction in a shop is.

ICOBench won't give high rating for the projects just like that. The project needs to have real potential to get that rating. That itself will say there is something on the project to look into.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Pages:
Jump to: