Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 87. (Read 13528 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Did somebody noticed how the ICO is progressing? It is moving steadily and crossed 1 mil today. Looks like 5 mil is easy target during the remaining pre-sale period for cryptocean

Yeah, I saw that, too. Even though we are still very early in the pre-sale the amount of money they raised is already great. Seems like the 30% bonus is a good incentive.

Yeah, $1m is real good progress already.  Im I bet that the $3m lightcap is only going to be a couple weeks away if that, now.

Thats awesome news considering what the markets are doing at the moment, Cryptocean is a brilliant investment opportunity.

One of my favourite things about the project is that the Cryptocean cards will allow users to automatically transfer several different cryptos into fiat automatically for paying at pay points or taking ATM withdrawals.

I know there are a lot of projects working on similar ideas but I like that it doesn't need to be CRON tokens that are converted to fiat, it can be BTC, ETH or DASH.

That's the interesting part of the project. It gives you the ease of assessing cash at any point in time without having to go to an exchange site to convert to Fiat and requesting a withdrawal. As time goes they should make provisions for more currencies on the card.

This is the most attractive part of the project in my opinion, I haven't seen many other projects attempt to break the crypto to fiat withdrawal from ATM's - it would be huge for crypto if they manage to pull this off and certainly will attract a huge audience from the crypto industry

You are quite right and that's the part that got my attention towards this project, i still find it hard to assimilate that happening but i really hope it does, as this will revolutionize the blockchain industry and give the industry and entirely new look, bringing something of a virtual world into reality, i call it virtual world because that's how a lot of individuals view cryptocurrency
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
What about your technology? Tell me a bit.
Thank you for your question. The usage of the micro-service architecture (MSA) gives the opportunity of using different
technological stacks needed for the tasks of a particular micro-service. The main technological
stacks that we use include Java languages (for the business logic), C ++ (for high-loaded
channels), Go (for working with allocated environments), besides, we are also planning to use
such programming languages as PHP, Ruby-on -Rails and Javascript.
The user interface is formed using the HTML5 stack and the ReactJS framework. For mobile
apps, Java (for Android) and ObjectiveC (for iOS) are used. For desktop apps and integration
with blockchain, C ++ and Java are used, for Windows - C #. For the database, open source
databases are used. In future, the source code will be placed in GitHub. The complete Continuous Integration-
Testing-Deployment chain is configured for the immediate release.
Activity: 14
What about your technology? Tell me a bit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Did somebody noticed how the ICO is progressing? It is moving steadily and crossed 1 mil today. Looks like 5 mil is easy target during the remaining pre-sale period for cryptocean

Yeah, I saw that, too. Even though we are still very early in the pre-sale the amount of money they raised is already great. Seems like the 30% bonus is a good incentive.

Yeah, $1m is real good progress already.  Im I bet that the $3m lightcap is only going to be a couple weeks away if that, now.

Thats awesome news considering what the markets are doing at the moment, Cryptocean is a brilliant investment opportunity.

One of my favourite things about the project is that the Cryptocean cards will allow users to automatically transfer several different cryptos into fiat automatically for paying at pay points or taking ATM withdrawals.

I know there are a lot of projects working on similar ideas but I like that it doesn't need to be CRON tokens that are converted to fiat, it can be BTC, ETH or DASH.

That's the interesting part of the project. It gives you the ease of assessing cash at any point in time without having to go to an exchange site to convert to Fiat and requesting a withdrawal. As time goes they should make provisions for more currencies on the card.

This is the most attractive part of the project in my opinion, I haven't seen many other projects attempt to break the crypto to fiat withdrawal from ATM's - it would be huge for crypto if they manage to pull this off and certainly will attract a huge audience from the crypto industry
Activity: 672
Cryptocean are aiming at making the business fully legal and regulated which will allow company clients to be sure that platform are rendering legally safe long-term services.

Yeah they have to, if they are going to win peoples trust they need to make sure every single part of their business is legal

You can also order from us a classic plastic card (crypto card), issued together with our partner banks. It will enable you to deposit and withdraw cash from your financial and crypto accounts in regular ATMs using CRYPTOCEAN services, and also pay for purchases - goods and services – with cryptocurrency, as if you were paying with a usual bank card

This was referenced from an ICO review site, and I truly can't wait to see the progression with the plastic card, does anyone have any ETA on when this may be implemented? I think this will shine out to the other projects as I haven't seen this before.

Launch of the alpha version of cryptocurrency cards is scheduled on 27.07.2018, you can see this on the roadmap.

Impressive, that's around the corner, news like this is what the community love to hear, even though it was stated on their road map, it should be stressed for others to see as many will not even glance at that part and i will advice the team to spread such news on their social channels, will their be an opportunity for investors to test it first?, because i was thinking of a beta test first before going alpha mode but if the team is pretty confident about the alpha test, then is much better 
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
It is very impressive that during the private pre-sale the softcap has already been reached

In fact, 159% of softcap has been raised during this phase

Wow. This is amazing to hear and this is  a huge achievement for the team i expect to see more during the main sale..

Damn that is cool ! I am sure that the team was very happy with this news, and also for the early investors, because they got the tokens with bonus.

Yeah, that's nice hopefully they can reach their softcap on the main sale.

Presale soft caps are usually quite a good indication on general interest in a project. Hopefully this continues on as the project continues to grow, and we see them hit the soft cap for the main sale.

yeah, and there's an absolutely massive bonus of 30% currently, so im surprised there isn't alot more people currently investing into the project at this stage.
copper member
Activity: 280
Why you are better than other?
Hello, markbo1210. Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services.
We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges,
 payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids.
 At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services.
First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.
On the question of who are your competitors? we will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

Video: https://youtu.be/nG2vhkbPOn8
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
It is very impressive that during the private pre-sale the softcap has already been reached

In fact, 159% of softcap has been raised during this phase

Wow. This is amazing to hear and this is  a huge achievement for the team i expect to see more during the main sale..

Damn that is cool ! I am sure that the team was very happy with this news, and also for the early investors, because they got the tokens with bonus.

Yeah, that's nice hopefully they can reach their softcap on the main sale.

Presale soft caps are usually quite a good indication on general interest in a project. Hopefully this continues on as the project continues to grow, and we see them hit the soft cap for the main sale.
Activity: 14
Why you are better than other?
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

In what look like a red period in the crypto space, crypto ocean still make sales shows the amount of faith they have got in their investors

It’s always interesting watching how investors react in a down market to things it shows a lot of faith with people investing in a downturns market shows people have faith In what’s to come
Yeah a lot of people panic during these downs but instead they just need to calm down because the market is recovering very fast again now.

If there is something I have learned in the crypto market it is that the market rises and fall so it not new. Investors should know these how the market behaves.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

In what look like a red period in the crypto space, crypto ocean still make sales shows the amount of faith they have got in their investors

it was mentioned in a previous post that they've hit the over $1mill mark now, and it appears to be progressing steadily.  Hoping that the $3m cap won't be that long away.

It does not seem an impossible thing to achieve especially in these times the sale is progressing. I think they have a proper support from investors. They have also achieved the soft cap as far as my knowledge is extended.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

It’s always interesting watching how investors react in a down market to things it shows a lot of faith with people investing in a downturns market shows people have faith In what’s to come
Yeah a lot of people panic during these downs but instead they just need to calm down because the market is recovering very fast again now.

Anyone who has been in Crypto for sometime will by now understand how the market works. Whenever the market goes down it'll definitely go back up, i look at the down trend of the market as an avenue to pick up good coins at low price. I think that's what we are experiencing with CryptOcean, investors known the value of this project thus purchasing it regardless of the market state.

Too much of the market is driven by fear leading to sell offs look at eth yesterday EOS sold off a bunch of eth to fund project apparently and because of that people thought it was some catastrophe and weak hands panic sold while smarter people bought at discount
Activity: 182

Anyone who has been in Crypto for sometime will by now understand how the market works. Whenever the market goes down it'll definitely go back up, i look at the down trend of the market as an avenue to pick up good coins at low price. I think that's what we are experiencing with CryptOcean, investors known the value of this project thus purchasing it regardless of the market state.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Hello, Anilbg.

The users can make transfers of the cryptocurrency to the external crypto wallets, the fiat to the external accounts and the payment systems accounts. Also, the service can accept transfers of cryptocurrencies and the fiat from external services to the users' wallets. Internal transfers of the cryptocurrency and the fiat (under simple conditions), are carried out without commissions. External transfers may include a commission from both the service and the external payment systems. In the process of the transfer, funds can be automatically converted from one cryptocurrency into another or into fiat money at the internal (profitable) exchange rate.

The conversion of any of the TOP-100 main cryptocurrencies is carried out for. The automatic trading on crypto-exchanges provides getting the most favorable exchange rate and minimal commission for its users. Conversion can be carried out as a separate transaction - at the user's request, instantly while performing other transactions within the CRYPTOCEAN platform, for example, in the process of paying for goods or services.

The user can specify either a certain cryptocurrency or a wallet from which the funds for conversion will be withdrawn, as well as the group of ryptocurrencies, priorities, limits and withdrawal strategy. For example, first – to use up one cryptocurrency, then to switch to another, or to write off gradually in predetermined proportions).

When converting the fiat into cryptocurrencies and the cryptocurrency to the fiat, partner banks are involved. It is from their accounts that the fiat funds are received and credited. Both sides act in compliance with KYC & AML procedures occurs in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of those jurisdictions in which they operate.

Non-cash exchange of the fiat and the cryptocurrency may be carried out anywhere in the world with the access to the Internet and the bank account. For cash exchange, you will need to contact the bank's branch office or use an ATM and a crypto-card issued in partnership with CRYPTOCEAN.
The list of cryptocurrencies, exchange of which will be possible via CRYPTOCEAN, will constantly expand – to meet the demands of customers of the service and the market.

wow, that's a very detailed answer. I have a short question: Have you already signed contracts with banks? If so, may you already name the banks?
or at least in which countries have you already concluded contracts with banks?

We have a number of agreements with European banks and preliminary agreements, but unfortunately, now we can not disclose this information, it is our competitive advantage. If you are really interested in the fate of the project and ready to move with us, we are ready to meet, to sign the NDA and disclose the information in a more detailed way.

As this deals with Finance and Financial institution, is there a PSD2 compliance in place to effect this and ensure the smooth ride of the project there in Europe?

Good that you mention PSD2. I am sure that they will be able to offer many points of their project only because the EU has this banking infrastructure directive. we can expect a lot of interesting new projects in the banking area because of this.

PSD2 is a very important EU compliance directive that projects offering banking services need to make sure they meet their requirements or face not being able to operate in Europe.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

it was mentioned in a previous post that they've hit the over $1mill mark now, and it appears to be progressing steadily.  Hoping that the $3m cap won't be that long away.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 252
Thanks for sharing this review it is a very popular site so a lot of people will read about CryptoOcean and will definitely check it out and maybe even invest.

It really great I think this is gonna be great for cryptocean. A lot of potential investors can get acquainted with their process and choose to invest.

I wouldn't say that ICOshrimp is very popular. I must admit, I have never heard of it before. But it's still a good way for Cryptocean to attract new people. The more sites, the better.

Yes, I've never heard about it too. But the website looks good and neat, I don't even see any commercials there (oh, there is just one in the footer of the page). This is the place I would visit more often for checking new ICO projects or some thematic news.

Yeah their site is neat I just hope it remains like that my fear with most startup is that they will eventually follow what their predecessors ate doing. I just hope cryptocean is different

What do you mean? What did the predecessor do that you dont want to see cryptocean doing? genuinly curious
Pages:
Jump to: