Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 93. (Read 13528 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
your soft cap is very high. $ 5 million, right? Tell me, what happens if you do not reach it? does the team have a plan for this?

I thought it was $25m for the softcap?

Darkoth89, I seen that light cap is 3000,000$ and softcap showing 5,000,000$. But what is the light cap and why they need it? About light cap I did not seen before this project.

Hi, ethtrader. Now it is quite a difficult time for ICO projects, cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are again at low rates, there are many projects in the market without a working idea and legal study but with a huge budget for marketing, so we have secured ourselves and divided our plans not into 2 stages - soft cap and hard cap, but into 3 stages:   Light, Soft and Hard. In all three versions, the project will be able to develop, but with different speed and power.

So that you mean to by using Light Cap concept it will take more easy raise funds? Another question is what will happen if they will reach Light Cap but not Soft Cap?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Expected to offer an electronic currency with many uses. I see the project providing electronic wallet services and plastic wallet . So you have to plan to build facilities ATM plants or have partners?
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Answer me, pls. What happens if the tokens of Bounty campaign  are not fully distributed? Will they be destroyed???

When tokens Of bounty campaign is not fully distributed they get burned, destroyed
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Hi Erik, it is really great that you are so active here and answer many questions.

I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee that the value of the CRON tokens will increase. Can you explain how this works?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
When the sales of tokens will start on exchanges??
Hello, markbo1210. Sales of tokens will start on December, 10.2018 .
When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.

I think that is a crucial aspect that should be considered. It is always better to have a working product where the token is utilized as the company grows the token and volume too.
copper member
Activity: 280
For which dates alpha version is scheduled to run Crypto-cards?
Launch of the alpha version of cryptocurrency cards are planned on July, 27.2018 .
Activity: 14
For which dates alpha version is scheduled to run Crypto-cards?
copper member
What about start? When is the release of the first version of a fully functioning ecosystem planned??
Release of the first version of the fully-operated ecosystem CRYPTOCEAN planned on November 30, 2018 .
What about start? When is the release of the first version of a fully functioning ecosystem planned??
copper member
When tokens accrue for Bounty campaign??
Every week, on Mondays.
When tokens accrue for Bounty campaign??
copper member
your soft cap is very high. $ 5 million, right? Tell me, what happens if you do not reach it? does the team have a plan for this?

Darkoth89, I seen that light cap is 3000,000$ and softcap showing 5,000,000$. But what is the light cap and why they need it? About light cap I did not before this project.

Hi, ethtrader. Now it is quite a difficult time for ICO projects, cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are again at low rates, there are many projects in the market without a working idea and legal study but with a huge budget for marketing, so we have secured ourselves and divided our plans not into 2 stages - soft cap and hard cap, but into 3 stages:   Light, Soft and Hard. In all three versions, the project will be able to develop, but with different speed and power.
copper member
Good ideas and also profitable, continue to develop this project may be useful in the future.
Hello, The_Hu. Thank you for your opinion!
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Darkoth89, I seen that light cap is 3000,000$ and softcap showing 5,000,000$. But what is the light cap and why they need it? About light cap I did not before this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Good ideas and also profitable, continue to develop this project may be useful in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.

This is really a very long time. but I see you have really thought of something. I think these decisions with the long ICO and the late listing are just right

Yep it all comes down to proper planning and timing the project correctly hopefully the way it’s planned will also time well with general market conditions overall as well which will be profitable for everyone
copper member
How many times can i do Airdrop's tasks??
Once! For a single performer.
How many times can i do Airdrop's tasks??
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

This is really a very long time. but I see you have really thought of something. I think these decisions with the long ICO and the late listing are just right

Oh wow that is a long time, hopefully you have a marketing campaign etc lined up to peak peoples interest again

Why that much time?? Is there no possibility of completing the ecosystem before then?? That's almost like you saying sales of the token will start next year. It's a long tune to wait though
I think in the mean time they will try to gain a lot of supporters and make new partnerships i have seen a lot of ico's do this and become successful later.
copper member
When reading about the prize I was fascinated by using the CryptOcean ecosystem, the user does not need to have a bank account because it gives you an account for fiat funds and electronic money. In addition, when using this ecosystem, users can pay, transfer money into a variety of currencies, automatic money transfer and other activities ... This is a great utility that when using a utility There are many services attached. I see the project write that you are aiming to make your business completely legal and regulated. How would you do this specifically?
Hello, CEOKEY. In our project, the leading lawyers in the field of international banking law work as advisors. We do not see the reasons that would hinder the Cryptocean project from working legally in the legislation of any country.
Thank you for your opinion!
Pages:
Jump to: