Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 95. (Read 13528 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
What does a light cap mean ? I never saw that in any Icos. Can they still move further with the project, if it hits only the light cap ?

Now it is quite a difficult time for ICO projects, cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are again at low rates, there are many projects in the market without a working idea and legal study but with a huge budget for marketing, so we have secured ourselves and divided our plans not into 2 stages - soft cap and hard cap, but into 3 stages:   Light, Soft and Hard. In all three versions, the project will be able to develop, but with different speed and power.

I thought crash in the crypto market is beneficial for ICOs. But you are saying otherway around. We need to wait and see what happens in this case.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Lot of plans but the question is are you capable of doing all of them? promising but challenging at the same time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
It is definitely interesting the way you want to integrate plastic crypto cards. It is not something that you usually see in these type of markets

Yeah, it's the first time i'm coming across it, if they successfully implement this it will surely make things easy for people especially those that aren't really conversant with Crypto trading, with the plastic crypto cards which is linked to your local bank account one can deposit and withdraw cash from your financial and crypto accounts in regular ATMs.

Yeah I think i have seen one carried out by a problem but unfortunately it was only used by the project president on demo, it never saw the light of the day, is cryptoOcean looking at doing a video of the plastic card when it is manufactured?

I think that is where they will have the advantage. If they focus on the cars and ATM it would really be something as of now there is a huge lack in such means where you can simply withdraw and deposit from an ATM. there is a huge gap between crypto and fiat.

This is the killer, making a nice connection between crypto and fiat from a cashpoint - that will be awesome I think it will come given amount of time once the market has stabilized a bit. When that will happen? I don't know.

I'm glad someone is seeing the bigger picture of what i've been talking about, when you talk about project that is offering something unique and beneficial, this is one of them, we've all wanted the people to embrace blockchain, well, this is one of such avenues that will propel that vision, all they have to do is stay focus and deliver what they promised

If I understood correctly, CryptoOcean is planning plastic card for crypto similar to what we have for Fiat currencies? This means CryptoOcean will act as gateway (like Visa) or only as a bank?

I believe so, the card can be used for all purpose, like a universal card for buying and selling, as stated on their whitepaper, so it will be like a gateway to purchase any cryptocurrency and get your conventional or fiat currency which can be transferred to your local bank account, the blockchain industry is trying to break that norm that they are just a virtual process but with upcoming projects like this, they are becoming more of a physical thing, which is lovely

This is actually a daring concept and tasking as well, what this does is that it will place blockchain in the map for good in the world as having real life applications and physical resources as well

I think this would make banks panic some lol. I genuinely think if they executed the ATM and Cards properly they would be the go to for different regions. Add the exchange on top they will be able to fuel various services that deal with fiat.

On the mention of bank and regulations it hit my consciousness to know how crypto ocean are dealing with regulations... What is crypto ocean compliance to regulation moves?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Does this mean if you are holding eth in the card your eth will automatically be converted to Fiat once you want to withdraw from any ATM.

Yes, that's how I would understand it. There are already some such ATMs. I'm curious what the fees Cryptocean will charge for converting to Fiat

Will there really be a need for fee other than the normal gas fee that is involved with erc20 platform?? And secondly, how do they plan to solve the confirmation challenge that usually take a little while?
Typically, fees from 2% to 5% of the transaction amount - depending on the greed of the project. This is a lot, so many do not want to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat money. The most profitable way is to buy directly through cryptocurrencies.

Is this true? I am aware of 1 -2 % but never heard about 5%. Nevertheless people first covert it in to ETH and then convert it to Fiat. This is the only possible way at this moment. Cryptocean's ATM transaction method will solve this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
What does a light cap mean ? I never saw that in any Icos. Can they still move further with the project, if it hits only the light cap ?

Now it is quite a difficult time for ICO projects, cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are again at low rates, there are many projects in the market without a working idea and legal study but with a huge budget for marketing, so we have secured ourselves and divided our plans not into 2 stages - soft cap and hard cap, but into 3 stages:   Light, Soft and Hard. In all three versions, the project will be able to develop, but with different speed and power.

I guess that makes sense regarding intensity more money means more ability too pour more cash into things like manpower and office space and get things moving at a faster speed than with a shortage of cash

But what would that mean for the CryptOcean; I mean I am still confused on the security part. To have a light cap; does that mean a successful ico even if soft is not sufficed?
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
It is definitely interesting the way you want to integrate plastic crypto cards. It is not something that you usually see in these type of markets

When I read that part of the project, I just got elated and the thought of finally being able to withdraw crypto in cash through ATM was running through my head.  Grin was a sweet feeling.

If we could get cash out of the cryptos through ATM, that is the future and it is complicated to execute and progress it in a right manner. That's also challenge for Cryptocean.

If we can take cash out of ATM using crypto card, It will be awesome. This will make crypto currencies more popular. But this requires huge efforts.
Yeah very huge effort. Right now a lot of organisation are not seeing cryptocurrency as a means of exchange. If crytocean wants to achieve this they will have to address this
It is really interesting but have some confusion. Where exactly we use that cards or where will be swap that card?

It is true, I'm not entirely sure what these plastic cards will be used for#? I hope paying for goods and services aswell as cash machine - but not sure how possible that is with FIAT exchange etc

Well the way I see it is that the card will be Used in the form ATM card which mean one can use it for transactions
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Does this mean if you are holding eth in the card your eth will automatically be converted to Fiat once you want to withdraw from any ATM.

Yes, that's how I would understand it. There are already some such ATMs. I'm curious what the fees Cryptocean will charge for converting to Fiat

Will there really be a need for fee other than the normal gas fee that is involved with erc20 platform?? And secondly, how do they plan to solve the confirmation challenge that usually take a little while?
Typically, fees from 2% to 5% of the transaction amount - depending on the greed of the project. This is a lot, so many do not want to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat money. The most profitable way is to buy directly through cryptocurrencies.

If you can switch to the ATM anonymous cryptocurrencies in fiat, then 5% are still ok. After all, you can get paid out so your profits without the tax office notices something :-)

I guess governments wouldn't like it when you try to avoid paying your taxes this way.

yeah, I don't think their aim here is to enable people to break local tax laws.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

If you can switch to the ATM anonymous cryptocurrencies in fiat, then 5% are still ok. After all, you can get paid out so your profits without the tax office notices something :-)
Yeah it would be amazing those 5% is nothing if you want to withdraw a huge amount of cash i think a lot of people would love these cards.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

I guess that makes sense regarding intensity more money means more ability too pour more cash into things like manpower and office space and get things moving at a faster speed than with a shortage of cash
Activity: 672

Yeah, it's the first time i'm coming across it, if they successfully implement this it will surely make things easy for people especially those that aren't really conversant with Crypto trading, with the plastic crypto cards which is linked to your local bank account one can deposit and withdraw cash from your financial and crypto accounts in regular ATMs.

Yeah I think i have seen one carried out by a problem but unfortunately it was only used by the project president on demo, it never saw the light of the day, is cryptoOcean looking at doing a video of the plastic card when it is manufactured?

I think that is where they will have the advantage. If they focus on the cars and ATM it would really be something as of now there is a huge lack in such means where you can simply withdraw and deposit from an ATM. there is a huge gap between crypto and fiat.

This is the killer, making a nice connection between crypto and fiat from a cashpoint - that will be awesome I think it will come given amount of time once the market has stabilized a bit. When that will happen? I don't know.

I'm glad someone is seeing the bigger picture of what i've been talking about, when you talk about project that is offering something unique and beneficial, this is one of them, we've all wanted the people to embrace blockchain, well, this is one of such avenues that will propel that vision, all they have to do is stay focus and deliver what they promised

If I understood correctly, CryptoOcean is planning plastic card for crypto similar to what we have for Fiat currencies? This means CryptoOcean will act as gateway (like Visa) or only as a bank?

I believe so, the card can be used for all purpose, like a universal card for buying and selling, as stated on their whitepaper, so it will be like a gateway to purchase any cryptocurrency and get your conventional or fiat currency which can be transferred to your local bank account, the blockchain industry is trying to break that norm that they are just a virtual process but with upcoming projects like this, they are becoming more of a physical thing, which is lovely

This is actually a daring concept and tasking as well, what this does is that it will place blockchain in the map for good in the world as having real life applications and physical resources as well

I think this would make banks panic some lol. I genuinely think if they executed the ATM and Cards properly they would be the go to for different regions. Add the exchange on top they will be able to fuel various services that deal with fiat.

Yea, infact decentralization is causing a lot of panic in the conventional system, that's why is getting some backlash from some brands but the point is, the blockchain industry is here to actually change our way of life to something much more better, so the cryptocean team should do their best to ensure that they get things up and running as stated on their whitepaper
copper member
Activity: 280

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I guess governments wouldn't like it when you try to avoid paying your taxes this way.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I agree. Cryptocean might even come under attack from all this banks because they might be taking one of the ways banks generate their funds and other financial institutions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

Activity: 490

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I like the sound of that, where did you see this information please?

I would love to have a plastic crypto card which I can use in normal shops
I found some information in their whitepaper on page 17 and they say as i quote "With crypto cards, you can pay for goods and services and receive cash in ATMs".

That's a really good question. one can not expect from the users that they wait 10 minutes before the ATM or go in the meantime on a coffee. I'm really curious how this should be solved.

Yeah.. This will be a tough one especially when the eth network is clogged. Maybe they might use the highest gas price to ensure to much time isn't wasted.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
https://www.facebook.com/Cryptocean1/photos/a.366234977216506.1073741828.366230247216979/380220832484587/?type=3&theater
Users’ crypto accounts are presented as a separate service that allows users to conveniently and easily manage a variety of cryptocurrency wallets. In addition, if necessary, the service will protect the user from illegal tracking of wallet addresses and transactions, introducing the concept of confidential proxy-wallets, according to which an attacker will not be able to track the address of the sender of funds.

Another useful option is the opportunity to analyze payments and transfers, as well as to group accounts and wallets of counteragents. This will make it easy and convenient to find wallets and payment details for the next payment, view the history of transactions by time and counteragent. In addition, the user will be able to view and analyze the statistics of operations in different sections.

The keys to the wallets can be stored either by the user or by the service. To carry out automatic operations, upon the request of the service the confirmation will be required. For the convenience of users, it is possible to separate wallets: into those which keys are stored by the user, and those that are controlled by the service using a multi-signature.

The user can generate additional access keys to the wallet and add the option of managing them by the CRYPTOCEAN service and at any time the user may recall them back. The service guarantees the removal of user keys from their databases. However, in the latter case, the responsibility for storing the keys is entirely user’s.

The service offers a key deposit service, then the key is stored in a special secure database, without connecting to the Internet, access to which is possible only within the framework of a multi-step key recovery procedure (this function is not provided for transactions, it is only for the maximum security and safety of funds of the client/heirs).

With the help of the service, multifactor identification and confirmation of operations are configured - by entering the code received via an SMS, a mobile application or biometrics (fingerprint). The level of identification can be tuned for individual wallets or their groups depending on the established limits for the operations being conducted.

In the service it is possible to specify cryptocurrencies and wallets from which the funds will be debited in the automatic conversion to the fiat, the priority of keeping the cryptocurrency, the conversion strategy (for example, at first spend one, then another, or gradually write off from different ones).
Really great and useful short intro about Cryptocean. But want to know more about this "if necessary, the service will protect the user from illegal tracking of wallet addresses and transactions". I mean how they will protect wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: