Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 115. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hi Everyone,

As the market shows, CIRC is on the rise. This has of course implications for access to the various Lounges, as it becomes more expensive to gain entry to the different lounges for newcomers. While it is naturally the right of early investors to enjoy these lounges, we want to make sure there is mobility for newcomers to move deeper into the community.

The developers have been discussing this and we are moving towards a solution that will involve a lowered entrance threshold for traders lounge, and a social voting system among the whales that will allow the most active traders a way to participate on the whale level while building their stake in preparation for admittance. There will be more details on this after the re-released wallet with the V1 bot.

- CC

Check out a new preview of the "Under / Over" function in the windows build:

Nice update devs. Wallet is looking sweet. Hope you are keeping the bot part closed source. I bet a lot of other people would love to have your work.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
It's good to see so many Hero and Sr. members looking at CIRC. BIG things to come.
Activity: 798
That wall at 43 k is in imminent danger of being taken. Someone is going to use it as their one stop entry on the way to doubling their money at 80.  Whoever has it there must see from the charts that his attempt to suppress and load his boat in the 30s has not been working. Clock is ticking.

The wall is at 42k, not 43k fyi.

And it's Bob's wall.

Well you sure put him in his place. Lucky we have you around.

Just making sure newbies understand what suppression is and what kind of individual use it for their advantage (aka whales).

Get your head out of your ass. You were addressing a hero member.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
That wall at 43 k is in imminent danger of being taken. Someone is going to use it as their one stop entry on the way to doubling their money at 80.  Whoever has it there must see from the charts that his attempt to suppress and load his boat in the 30s has not been working. Clock is ticking.

And it's Bob's wall.

Just making sure newbies understand what suppression is and what kind of individual use it for their advantage (aka whales).

Exactly. Be aware of whats going on in the market, and use that knowledge when deciding on entry and exit points.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 759
Merit: 502

And it's Bob's wall.

Activity: 704
Merit: 500
I will start nibbling into it once my btc are transferred over to Trex
Activity: 924
That wall at 43 k is in imminent danger of being taken. Someone is going to use it as their one stop entry on the way to doubling their money at 80.  Whoever has it there must see from the charts that his attempt to suppress and load his boat in the 30s has not been working. Clock is ticking.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
awesome trades on 1broker today, another 10k or so CIRC coming my way!
Activity: 840
So lets see ....  unsusual facts weaseled out of his own bet that circ would not pass 20 k ..... now it has broken 40 ..... guess thats why he is hiding in his mommy's basement with a blanket over his head rocking back and forth singing sesame street songs . ....  when CIRC passes 100 k in mid August we might have to get him on suicide watch ...
legendary
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Sorry for my n00b question, but which wallet.files / files is needed to backup my wallet? I have most of my alts on exchanges but this is the first time i need to stake and might aswell secure a backup file if my xubuntu laptop decides to be troublesome. I have the linux wallet version if that helps.

Nothing wrong with the Trader lounge being something to work for!  Hopefully a worthy goal to lots of new people.

I'm almost there  Grin rly like that radio thingy too

wallet.dat

Is it just that simple as usual like with bitcoin? oh, ok!  Cheesy thank you

yes that simple

so, in which folder is it located? Scanned the whole computer and nothing found, not as windows in "appdata".

find / -name wallet.dat -print 2>/dev/null

~/.Circuits/

...aaa!  Grin ctrl h

thanks again
legendary
Activity: 966
Exchanges, we need more stinkin' exchanges!
legendary
after the staking period is over I wanna buy some more cheap coins. Not going to lie or FUD, but many people already have huge turnover, when staking period is over please dump some coins all the way to 20k so I can buy some more, thanks a lot  Wink

When staking period ends?

we ar on block 55674

and is @ block 60479
legendary
That will be a test of staying power for sure.
Activity: 274
Merit: 251
after the staking period is over I wanna buy some more cheap coins. Not going to lie or FUD, but many people already have huge turnover, when staking period is over please dump some coins all the way to 20k so I can buy some more, thanks a lot  Wink

When staking period ends?
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Hi Everyone,

As the market shows, CIRC is on the rise. This has of course implications for access to the various Lounges, as it becomes more expensive to gain entry to the different lounges for newcomers. While it is naturally the right of early investors to enjoy these lounges, we want to make sure there is mobility for newcomers to move deeper into the community.

The developers have been discussing this and we are moving towards a solution that will involve a lowered entrance threshold for traders lounge, and a social voting system among the whales that will allow the most active traders a way to participate on the whale level while building their stake in preparation for admittance. There will be more details on this after the re-released wallet with the V1 bot.

- CC

Check out a new preview of the "Under / Over" function in the windows build:

Thanks CC! Keep up the great work!
legendary
Someone wants to prove there will be more sub 42k coins.

42k still a good price to get in
legendary
Someone wants to prove there will be more sub 42k coins.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
Whats up with the huge sellwall at 42000?
is he retarded or something?
Jump to: