Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 118. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Hi Everyone

Want to update the community on a few things -

Thanks for the offers to help with testing on the bot. We will initially be using one member on each platform. These individuals will be contacted tomorrow or Tuesday, when everything is ready to go. Please note: each tester will be receiving an individualized, signed build. This is both for analysis and tracking purposes,  and also to discourage leaks, screenshots, etc etc. Obviously this is a sensitive area and therefore we have settled on this approach.

The signature campaign is off to a great start, thanks to everyone who has pitched in and played a part. If you are not involved and want to be, just head on over to the Sig thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1141204.new

We have received many new requests for lounge invites. If you have sent all your info you will be getting your invite by the end of the day. It has taken us a while to clear the backlog but it will be done today. Thanks for your patience.

We are quite busy through the weekend getting the individual builds ready for the first Beta testing. We know everyone is hungry for more peeks at the bot, and especially since the test group is quite limited the first round, we'll be trying to post some more info and screenshots during the next 24 hours.

Finally, we would like to comment on some of the recent posts concerning the architecture of the Circuits project. We have a lot of smart people in this thread, a lot of savvy traders, a lot of Hero members. Several of you have deduced that there are connections between vDPOS and the various roll-outs of different features, and that much of what we do tends to build the market value of the coin at key points, while at other points new members have good opportunity to join, during distribution periods. This is not accidental. We recognize that a coin needs a healthy pattern of growth and distribution, to build community and to build value. Our architecture has worked well so far, and the upcoming stages will continue this process.

Most of all, we have designed and developed Circuits with the intention of being in the forefront of Crypto for a long, long time. Our unlockable panel technology is now thoroughly tested by all of you and has been working flawlessly for weeks. This underlying tech allows us essentially an unlimited evolutionary road map for the different features and panels we intend to build into Circuits. The bots and the gaming are at the forefront. But there is more in store. Much more.

We are glad all of you are on board.

CC

Nice to hear, glad to see a launched coin going in the RIGHT direction for once,manipulation or not.  Given the fact this coin is doing what is meant (which is just that) is even better, esp for strong hands Cheesy Wink

So when does this vpos or whatever staking end - it's soon right?  This week or next already?  When it ends is there a point to staking that many coisn in one's wallet anymore or not really?  It's more for now holding and trading as we see fit??

I cna't believe the coins I'm seeing from just that!  Then it's #moon time in the coming weeks/months I hope.
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Hmm should I upgrade my wallet from 1.0 to 1.1 or should I just stake with my 1.0 till the block 60479 comes?
legendary
Activity: 966
Funny, it said to me, buy my orders just under 42k
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Im hoping I have a good week on 1broker as I want to get into the Whale Lounge asap before the price goes up too much more Cheesy

Good luck man... last chance at sub 42k coins will be today. Just saying.

Are you saying when I wake up tomorrow the price will be above 42K?

I think that is literally what he said.

Maybe but bob is known for speaking in code so Im always on the fence when it comes to him.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Im hoping I have a good week on 1broker as I want to get into the Whale Lounge asap before the price goes up too much more Cheesy

I think that is literally what he said.
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Activity: 704
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hi Everyone

Thanks for the offers to help with testing on the bot. We will initially be using one member on each platform. These individuals will be contacted tomorrow or Tuesday, when everything is ready to go. Please note: each tester will be receiving an individualized, signed build. This is both for analysis and tracking purposes,  and also to discourage leaks, screenshots, etc etc. Obviously this is a sensitive area and therefore we have settled on this approach.

The signature campaign is off to a great start, thanks to everyone who has pitched in and played a part. If you are not involved and want to be, just head on over to the Sig thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1141204.new

We have received many new requests for lounge invites. If you have sent all your info you will be getting your invite by the end of the day. It has taken us a while to clear the backlog but it will be done today. Thanks for your patience.

We are quite busy through the weekend getting the individual builds ready for the first Beta testing. We know everyone is hungry for more peeks at the bot, and especially since the test group is quite limited the first round, we'll be trying to post some more info and screenshots during the next 24 hours.

Finally, we would like to comment on some of the recent posts concerning the architecture of the Circuits project. We have a lot of smart people in this thread, a lot of savvy traders, a lot of Hero members. Several of you have deduced that there are connections between vDPOS and the various roll-outs of different features, and that much of what we do tends to build the market value of the coin at key points, while at other points new members have good opportunity to join, during distribution periods. This is not accidental. We recognize that a coin needs a healthy pattern of growth and distribution, to build community and to build value. Our architecture has worked well so far, and the upcoming stages will continue this process.

Most of all, we have designed and developed Circuits with the intention of being in the forefront of Crypto for a long, long time. Our unlockable panel technology is now thoroughly tested by all of you and has been working flawlessly for weeks. This underlying tech allows us essentially an unlimited evolutionary road map for the different features and panels we intend to build into Circuits. The bots and the gaming are at the forefront. But there is more in store. Much more.

CC

Activity: 700
I have not as of yet.  Sad

Then they must have not gone out yet because I'm sure you'll be chosen for testing. How can they not chose you?
legendary
Has anyone received a beta test invite yet?
"Basic level Web based trading bot" vs "Full featured web-based trading bot with real time chat for coordinated trading"

What is the real difference?

I really start to like this project, even if i hadnt bought some coins at 5k(wish i bought more  Roll Eyes ) i still like the fact that you can unlock things with yr wallet....a nice carrot.

1st its not web based anymore. It's now wallet based. I think the traders bot will have less of the options available to them or at least that's how I understood it.

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
"Basic level Web based trading bot" vs "Full featured web-based trading bot with real time chat for coordinated trading"

What is the real difference?

I really start to like this project, even if i hadnt bought some coins at 5k(wish i bought more  Roll Eyes ) i still like the fact that you can unlock things with yr wallet....a nice carrot.
Activity: 691
Hi Everyone

CC

You guys are top notch.

In the mind of an altcoin developer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
legendary
Hi Everyone

CC

You guys are top notch.
hi guys, from where can I download the wallet? The link in the OP shows to version 1.1 from 14.June... is this the newest one?

1.1 is the last version https://github.com/cryptocircuits/circuits/releases/

thanks  Smiley

That's the most up to date right now, but once the bot is released you should keep an eye out for a newer wallet. Wink

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
hi guys, from where can I download the wallet? The link in the OP shows to version 1.1 from 14.June... is this the newest one?

thanks  Smiley

That's the most up to date right now, but once the bot is released you should keep an eye out for a newer wallet. Wink
Looks like a Bob coin...Stay away if I was you guys

Lol, just reading through some of the first posts on this thread. Came upon this one and got a good chuckle out of it.
Did this tactic work for you man? We're you able to get enough coins at the ico?

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

thanks  Smiley
Jump to: