Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 126. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
How long i have to wait to get  my invite for slack?

I think it can take a day or two for them to send out the invites usually, but I'm not 100% sure.  See you soon ;0
We will see what happens if that sell wall at 35k gets removed if it gets close.  I think it could be to keep the price in this region for more accumulation.  Which would mean it is a good sign.

I think this coins has the potential to go over 50k might even get to 70k+  .

So even buying in the 30k region is good, a little risky, but you should still be able to turn a profit.

It just seems risky because of the faster paced distribution of staking and adoption rates have greatly gone up recently causing the spike in price.  People also felt it was risky when they were buying in around 15k because if ICO was only in 5k range, why should I buy if someone could potentially have 200% profit already.... more people are jumping on and fast, the already limited supply is diminishing and prices like these could easily be a thing of the past (I'm not saying we won't ever have dumps or dips, but the future of this coin is far beyond 50k satoshi if you ask me).
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
We will see what happens if that sell wall at 35k gets removed if it gets close.  I think it could be to keep the price in this region for more accumulation.  Which would mean it is a good sign.

I think this coins has the potential to go over 50k might even get to 70k+  .

So even buying in the 30k region is good, a little risky, but you should still be able to turn a profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Oh, don't know about that.  I think he knows exactly what he is doing.....

He does.  And it's hilariously ineffective as you can see.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Oh, don't know about that.  I think he knows exactly what he is doing.....
Activity: 798
Dammit, I was gonna show you all how it looks, but red marker wouldn't print through the screen!  Gotta clean off monitor now......

hahaha lol

good one

thing is, he is so stupid he doesn't understand that everytime he posts twenty people shove it back down his throat, keeping the thread bumped for hours....
legendary
Yeah, lot's of effort and work.  I can see why Devs and friends would dump now and walk away.  Why build something when you can screw it up so much easier?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Dammit, I was gonna show you all how it looks, but red marker wouldn't print through the screen!  Gotta clean off monitor now......

hahaha lol
legendary
legendary

unusualfacts30 = FAKE

Keep spouting your FUD, then challenge people to wagers that CIRC will crash and won't break a certain price point just so you can back out of it. Rinse and repeat.

anyone who has been here for even a matter of a few weeks knows what you are all about, your games won't work.
legendary
That one is even funnier, I am an expert, telling you it's gonna dump, but wait, let me go look for a chart!

sell now or cry later. little profit is better than no profit.

Keep spouting your FUD, then challenge people to wagers that CIRC will crash and won't break a certain price point just so you can back out of it. Rinse and repeat.

anyone who has been here for even a matter of a few weeks knows what you are all about, your games won't work.
Activity: 338
bold text

it's good that you posted that chart I wouldn't have to look fori t. Anyways..looks like we're at peak...ready for another dump..solid floor is built around 7k..that's where we'll be heading.

Would you like to make an escrowed wager that CIRC has peaked? If not, there's nothing left for you to say.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
bold text

it's good that you posted that chart I wouldn't have to look fori t. Anyways..looks like we're at peak...ready for another dump..solid floor is built around 7k..that's where we'll be heading. If you zoom in and look at that last candle you can see the direction is clearly downward

Activity: 338

Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to give a short update concerning the in-wallet trading bot. Barakus and the bot team pulled a 36 hr shift and finished squashing all the bugs, and have relayed the message
“Johnny 5 is alive!”

This means our in-wallet trading bot has completed the rigorous internal testing we designed and we are now ready to move into public beta testing. We have set up a test matrix with the major platforms and we need community members to help test the bot operations on the various OS's.

A number of you have already indicated your interest in helping with the testing. We need everyone who is interested and who has a minimum of 5 - 10 hours during the coming week to please fill out the form below and submit your details. We are looking for a wide range of users from all of our supported wallet releases, ie testers who are using Mac, Windows (7, 8, 10), and Linux.

The first beta testing round will start on Monday evening with just a few users and if no major bugs are found we’ll be expand the testing to include more users over the following days.

The final release of the bot will require a new wallet download. As we have made it clear, we will be doing the bot wallet change over methodically and not rushing. Our current estimate for this new wallet with in-wallet trading bot is Friday - Saturday this week, assuming the beta testing goes smoothly.

Please click the link below to sign up for the public beta:
http://goo.gl/forms/Pr75MaHTfn

CC

P.S. Here is a preview image of the Circuits trading bot. On the left, you can see the original standalone version. One the right, all of the functions enabled with our custom UI interface. We wanted to give our community a glimpse of how far we’ve come since conception. We encourage beta testers to post screenshots of their wallets during the testing process as well.

Figured this can use another bump.

Bump
Activity: 462
Think about it...why would ANYONE complain about THIS unless they're seriously butthurt about being left behind?

legendary
Fake 'cause I can circle sells in red!  Too funny!

At least if you keep posting gloom and doom, you will hit the timing just right sooner or later, I guess.

Besides, you trying to tell everyone these coins are manipulated?  You don't say!
Jump to: