Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 127. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Trolls everywhere! The more they post, the stronger CIRC gets.  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Bob seems to be running his volume bot on this one  Smiley
Activity: 1540

sell now or cry later. little profit is better than no profit.

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I'm a little pussy bitch who didn't buy in early enough, now I troll just to wine and bitch all day long...

Suck it, douchebag.

You have no clue what's going on here, that's why you're such a bitch.  You're just a left out nobody.

Unusual facts is a trash talking chickenshit troll who has avoided every bet he has been challenged with. A sad, pathetic 30 year old little boy typing from his mamma's basement.
Activity: 338
PRICE TOO HIGH. ICO WAS AT 5K

I'm not sure why would any smart person would even touch it at this price. You're asking to get dumped upon. Good luck gambling your money..might as well throw it in the poker at least you won't have to look at your bags everyday and cry at night.  Cheesy. Buy walls are fake so don't think that they can't be removed.

good luck.

You've expressed your opinion (multiple times), please go back under your bridge now. Is there nothing else to do in your life rather than to post on a coins thread that you're supposedly not even interested in? It's obviously a scam/pnd/shit coin to you, so just leave it alone already.
legendary
Activity: 966
Glad he cares so much about your money!
Activity: 462
I'm a little pussy bitch who didn't buy in early enough, now I troll just to wine and bitch all day long...

Suck it, douchebag.

You have no clue what's going on here, that's why you're such a bitch.  You're just a left out nobody.
Activity: 1540
PRICE TOO HIGH. ICO WAS AT 5K

I'm not sure why would any smart person would even touch it at this price. You're asking to get dumped upon. Good luck gambling your money..might as well throw it in the poker at least you won't have to look at your bags everyday and cry at night.  Cheesy. Buy walls are fake so don't think that they can't be removed. No one is retarded enough to put 0.79 BTC buy wall at 30k when ICO price was 5k..THEY ARE FAKE!

Also notice how order book has all BUYS..price was at 5k..do you really think if orders were real people they wouldn't SELL at this price and take profit? Right..cause it's fake to lure idiots who think that somehow a bot would change how universe works and change future of crypto forever and ever. lol

soon this is gonna be you

good luck.

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Bots and lounges are coin holders, designed to get people to buy and keep supply off of exchanges.  Coin price will be due to drawing money in and shrinking available supply on exchanges.  If done right, can make coin very well priced.  So far, so good.........

Excatly. This coin has been designed to go exactly how it is going. Very impressive so far. Personally I won't be botting CIRC but  I agree with the earlier post that everyone holding CIRC probably will. There is going to be some crazy volume when the bot releases.

'twill be a good day for CIRC, and therefore, the world of crypto!
Activity: 798
Bots and lounges are coin holders, designed to get people to buy and keep supply off of exchanges.  Coin price will be due to drawing money in and shrinking available supply on exchanges.  If done right, can make coin very well priced.  So far, so good.........

Excatly. This coin has been designed to go exactly how it is going. Very impressive so far. Personally I won't be botting CIRC but  I agree with the earlier post that everyone holding CIRC probably will. There is going to be some crazy volume when the bot releases.
legendary
I suspect FUDsters won't change much at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1148
cool realy cool price bot in the slak love it
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
I'm not sure if these are all attempts at FUD, poor humor, or just plain bad sarcasm.

Either way, floor held strong at 30k through the night. *Just sayin*
legendary
Activity: 691
Let's presume 100 people want to use this trader bot because it's so fuckin awesome. They permanently keep at least 1.1 million coins in their wallet in order to be able to do so. Currently there is a supply of about 2 million coins, partly those will be burned (don't know how many) which means only about 500k coins will float on the markets, then add all the amazing projects on top of this baby, this thing should easily hit 1 millions sats on its own. Bob doesn't even need his surplus to pump it to that level, it can be accomplished all thru natural growth.... Wink

This is an interesting fact. To take it further, there can only be just over 200 bot users with the current total supply. Do you think if we reach that level there will be a change in the minimum requirement to access the traders lounge?

Get yours now! Grin

As I understand it, the Assembly will be free to change the requirements for the different panels.

Do I have to have whale-status in order to join the assembly? Huh
You can now buy  37k coins on sell side very very cheap circus ha ha and than wait 1million satoshit price.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
Let's presume 100 people want to use this trader bot because it's so fuckin awesome. They permanently keep at least 1.1 million coins in their wallet in order to be able to do so. Currently there is a supply of about 2 million coins, partly those will be burned (don't know how many) which means only about 500k coins will float on the markets, then add all the amazing projects on top of this baby, this thing should easily hit 1 millions sats on its own. Bob doesn't even need his surplus to pump it to that level, it can be accomplished all thru natural growth.... Wink

This is an interesting fact. To take it further, there can only be just over 200 bot users with the current total supply. Do you think if we reach that level there will be a change in the minimum requirement to access the traders lounge?

Get yours now! Grin

As I understand it, the Assembly will be free to change the requirements for the different panels.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 691

Get yours now! Grin

I haven't thought about that, we should market this coin on the Chinese market  Cheesy they'll try to outbid one another just for the trading bot alone  Cheesy I feel with this coin, as long as I have the trader bot I am part of the crypto currency elite, the more I think about the more 1 million sats seems like a reasonable price for this coin....
Ha Ha
Bob dump all coins at 6x profit

Resonable price for this centralized circus coin is 1000 satoshit
Activity: 371
Merit: 252

Get yours now! Grin
Jump to: