Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 133. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
im speechless. congratulations. i want to be a tester and just filled out your questionnaire. please pick me so you can make my day.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
I got a feeling..... A feeling that we'll be flying soon.

How high do you think we will fly?
100k  Huh

Get your moon boots ready once Johnny 5 (the bot) is officially released.

I actually had to pawn them because I lost some money on Viral and LTC but now I've got a real reason to get them out of hawk.
To the pawn shop I go.  Cool
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to give a short update concerning the in-wallet trading bot. Barakus and the bot team pulled a 36 hr shift and finished squashing all the bugs, and have relayed the message
“Johnny 5 is alive!”

This means our in-wallet trading bot has completed the rigorous internal testing we designed and we are now ready to move into public beta testing. We have set up a test matrix with the major platforms and we need community members to help test the bot operations on the various OS's.

A number of you have already indicated your interest in helping with the testing. We need everyone who is interested and who has a minimum of 5 - 10 hours during the coming week to please fill out the form below and submit your details. We are looking for a wide range of users from all of our supported wallet releases, ie testers who are using Mac, Windows (7, 8, 10), and Linux.

The first beta testing round will start on Monday evening with just a few users and if no major bugs are found we’ll be expand the testing to include more users over the following days.

The final release of the bot will require a new wallet download. As we have made it clear, we will be doing the bot wallet change over methodically and not rushing. Our current estimate for this new wallet with in-wallet trading bot is Friday - Saturday this week, assuming the beta testing goes smoothly.

Please click the link below to sign up for the public beta:
http://goo.gl/forms/Pr75MaHTfn

CC

P.S. Here is a preview image of the Circuits trading bot. On the left, you can see the original standalone version. One the right, all of the functions enabled with our custom UI interface. We wanted to give our community a glimpse of how far we’ve come since conception. We encourage beta testers to post screenshots of their wallets during the testing process as well.

Great work guys!  Can't wait to test this out Cheesy
Activity: 338
Merit: 250

100k  Huh

Get your moon boots ready once Johnny 5 (the bot) is officially released.
This is amazing news. Best news I could hope to read  all day. Other then maybe Bitcoin going to $600 each.  Grin
I would so be down to be a tester but I wont have 5-10 hours to offer the testing this upcoming week. Looks like I'll be missing out and that's ok.
Because I'll get to using the bot once the wallet update has been released.
Great job devs. Congratulations.
Johnny 5 is alive!  Smiley
Activity: 338

Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to give a short update concerning the in-wallet trading bot. Barakus and the bot team pulled a 36 hr shift and finished squashing all the bugs, and have relayed the message
“Johnny 5 is alive!”

This means our in-wallet trading bot has completed the rigorous internal testing we designed and we are now ready to move into public beta testing. We have set up a test matrix with the major platforms and we need community members to help test the bot operations on the various OS's.

A number of you have already indicated your interest in helping with the testing. We need everyone who is interested and who has a minimum of 5 - 10 hours during the coming week to please fill out the form below and submit your details. We are looking for a wide range of users from all of our supported wallet releases, ie testers who are using Mac, Windows (7, 8, 10), and Linux.

The first beta testing round will start on Monday evening with just a few users and if no major bugs are found we’ll be expand the testing to include more users over the following days.

The final release of the bot will require a new wallet download. As we have made it clear, we will be doing the bot wallet change over methodically and not rushing. Our current estimate for this new wallet with in-wallet trading bot is Friday - Saturday this week, assuming the beta testing goes smoothly.

CC

P.S. Here is a preview image of the Circuits trading bot. On the left, you can see the original standalone version. One the right, all of the functions enabled with our custom UI interface. We wanted to give our community a glimpse of how far we’ve come since conception. We encourage beta testers to post screenshots of their wallets during the testing process as well.

Awesome work as always guys! Johnny 5 is alive!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hi Everyone -

“Johnny 5 is alive!”

CC

100k  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 700
Is it safe to assume that the bot testing will start next week?
legendary
Yeah, but problem is you have to find some to see action most of the time.  Guess it's love/hate.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Last couple of pages are pretty tame compared to earlier.

Yes, but Bram does not like trolls and is always on the lookout. 

Trolls be warned.

trolls beware i'm looking for you
legendary
Ok.  Still going to be fun to see what culling does.

Curious though about the burning and revenue streams.  Whatever price the coin settles at, the shrinking of supply will get very interesting.
Activity: 462

Yes, but Bram does not like trolls and is always on the lookout. 

Trolls be warned.
legendary
Activity: 462
And who would be considered a Troll and why?  Just curious.

There are many trolls that lurk here.  Why?  Because they're sad.   Kiss
legendary
And who would be considered a Troll and why?  Just curious.
Jump to: