Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 132. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Am I dreaming or is this an Aprils fool prank. CIRC at 25K+.
What happened? All from the update?
I need more coins too jerelimz. let's fud some and get cheap coins before the next rocket ship takes off to the next space station.
fud. scam. photoshop. fake. devs run with money. bob fucking surplus. pump. dump. big bob dump. sell now. bob will dump on you. sell now or get dumped on.
scam.

It's not a prank,I'm kicking myself for being on the fence. Ah! Fuck the fence..

Again, if anyone out there wants to sell a large amount (1 - 5btc) around 25k PLEASE PM ME ASAP, I don't mind using a reliable escrow to complete the transaction.

Maybe we can see a retrace for an entry back around 20k?  Huh I feel like a moron for not buying it during all that sideways motion. We BOTH are morons.  Sad

Not sure we'll see 20k again. Getting more at 30k is better than getting more at 40k or 50k though.
Yes but what goes up must come down. Im betting that its time to come down now a little bit. Maybe I can get more at 25k. I will be happy with that. I just hope its not another leg up that's coming and that the retrace happens soon.

I'm thinking it's another leg up, but we'll have to see.  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I need more coins too jerelimz. let's fud some and get cheap coins before the next rocket ship takes off to the next space station.
fud. scam. photoshop. fake. devs run with money. bob fucking surplus. pump. dump. big bob dump. sell now. bob will dump on you. sell now or get dumped on.
scam.

It's not a prank,I'm kicking myself for being on the fence. Ah! Fuck the fence..

Again, if anyone out there wants to sell a large amount (1 - 5btc) around 25k PLEASE PM ME ASAP, I don't mind using a reliable escrow to complete the transaction.

Maybe we can see a retrace for an entry back around 20k?  Huh I feel like a moron for not buying it during all that sideways motion. We BOTH are morons.  Sad

Not sure we'll see 20k again. Getting more at 30k is better than getting more at 40k or 50k though.
Yes but what goes up must come down. Im betting that its time to come down now a little bit. Maybe I can get more at 25k. I will be happy with that. I just hope its not another leg up that's coming and that the retrace happens soon.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
scam.

die troll die
scam.

scam.

Activity: 447
scam.

Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to give a short update concerning the in-wallet trading bot. Barakus and the bot team pulled a 36 hr shift and finished squashing all the bugs, and have relayed the message
“Johnny 5 is alive!”

This means our in-wallet trading bot has completed the rigorous internal testing we designed and we are now ready to move into public beta testing. We have set up a test matrix with the major platforms and we need community members to help test the bot operations on the various OS's.

A number of you have already indicated your interest in helping with the testing. We need everyone who is interested and who has a minimum of 5 - 10 hours during the coming week to please fill out the form below and submit your details. We are looking for a wide range of users from all of our supported wallet releases, ie testers who are using Mac, Windows (7, 8, 10), and Linux.

The first beta testing round will start on Monday evening with just a few users and if no major bugs are found we’ll be expand the testing to include more users over the following days.

The final release of the bot will require a new wallet download. As we have made it clear, we will be doing the bot wallet change over methodically and not rushing. Our current estimate for this new wallet with in-wallet trading bot is Friday - Saturday this week, assuming the beta testing goes smoothly.

Please click the link below to sign up for the public beta:
http://goo.gl/forms/Pr75MaHTfn

CC

P.S. Here is a preview image of the Circuits trading bot. On the left, you can see the original standalone version. One the right, all of the functions enabled with our custom UI interface. We wanted to give our community a glimpse of how far we’ve come since conception. We encourage beta testers to post screenshots of their wallets during the testing process as well.

MIND BLOWN  Huh
scam.
Activity: 447
Does anyone want to sell a large amount to me off market asap? 20 - 25k Please PM me.
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
i think 32/33 is a little stop

to go to the wc and sleep and eat something

Maybe for a quick breather. Once the bot is released to the public, forget about it! Could be over 100k within two weeks. Maybe I'm being optimistic, but we'll have to wait and see.
legendary
i think 32/33 is a little stop

to go to the wc and sleep and eat something
Activity: 826
As predicted this coin is getting ready for the launch. Not a troll/muddafudda in sight, I wonder why?

probably to busy crying another opportunity slipping away.

Looking forward to testing Johnny 5.

I am gonna buy more Circ once the market has cooled down a little bit just before we are about to enter the new phase and discover new heights...

For sure. I will be joining you with them buys!
Activity: 266
New ATH for CIRC, just hitting 30k for the first time. This is only the beginning folks...

Only 121k coins left for sale on the market.. and going down fast!

More people are finally clicking on that this project is not like most of the others! This has a kick ass development team delivering and community behind it. Just 119k on the market lol People getting them while they can (good idea as this is hot!
legendary
Activity: 1022
EVERYPONY DON"T BELIEVE WHAT THE DEVS SAY!! DUMP NOW!! PLEASE DUMP I ONLY HAVE 23K  OF THESE COINS AND I NEED MORE!!! FUD FUD FUD!!! Cheesy

fucking troll! i kill you

Cheesy Wonder what Lana is doing now

Probably changing her user name again Smiley
New ATH for CIRC, just hitting 30k for the first time. This is only the beginning folks...

Only 121k coins left for sale on the market.. and going down fast!
legendary
EVERYPONY DON"T BELIEVE WHAT THE DEVS SAY!! DUMP NOW!! PLEASE DUMP I ONLY HAVE 23K  OF THESE COINS AND I NEED MORE!!! FUD FUD FUD!!! Cheesy

fucking troll! i kill you
Nice. These devs aren't letting us down. Can't wait to get hold of this Smiley
Jump to: